Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ad Widget

Collapse

My Confession - V

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • My Confession - V

    Since the last thread was brutally murdered by DC...


    I am creating a new confession thread. Confess all your sins, thoughts, frustrations, biwi ki pareshani, boss ki manmani, etc etc.







    Others need to discuss, gossip and ridicule all the confessions..






    Ek din sher banke jeene se behtar hai do din sher banke jiyo...

  • #2
    I really appreciate you and all those active members who are still trying to keep the forum alive!
    Give people roses while they can still smell them. . .

    Comment


    • #3
      Good night
      �������� Very good bro
      Change Your Think

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by ariesgirl View Post
        I really appreciate you and all those active members who are still trying to keep the forum alive!
        But I am not happy that you dont post often...its a nice break for me to come here once a day or so..
        Ek din sher banke jeene se behtar hai do din sher banke jiyo...

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by rv102938 View Post
          But I am not happy that you dont post often...its a nice break for me to come here once a day or so..
          Good job

          This is the most visited thread in CCC......glad u brought it alive again

          @thread: Media's frenzy predictions of sridevi's death is getting on my nerves now

          Comment


          • #6
            I did not kill that thread it was accidental....aap logo ke paap confessions se suicide kar li....
            And you got an opportunity to open a new thread nahi to kaha you would have waited for another 2-3 years nai?
            ╰დ╮LasTHINDU╭დ╯

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by ariesgirl View Post
              I really appreciate you and all those active members who are still trying to keep the forum alive!
              Tan pag Sade ki tusi athe aye!
              ╰დ╮LasTHINDU╭დ╯

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by DesiCasanova View Post
                Tan pag Sade ki tusi athe aye!
                Sahi keha ............... Sade v dhan bhag..
                Anything that costs you your peace is too expensive

                Comment


                • #9
                  Where is bala .... missing his presence......
                  Anything that costs you your peace is too expensive

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by Neha1 View Post
                    Where is bala .... missing his presence......
                    Bala is busy updating his WA status .... Ohh I too have to update
                    ╰დ╮LasTHINDU╭დ╯

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by Neha1 View Post
                      Where is bala .... missing his presence......
                      Bala is busy updating his WA status .... Ohh I too have to update
                      ╰დ╮LasTHINDU╭დ╯

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Bala ke bina is thread me wajan nahi hai...(no pun intended)..
                        Ek din sher banke jeene se behtar hai do din sher banke jiyo...

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Bala ke bina is thread me wajan nahi hai...(no pun intended)..
                          Ek din sher banke jeene se behtar hai do din sher banke jiyo...

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Few reporters chased sridevi till swarg....live updates aa rhi wahan se
                            Anything that costs you your peace is too expensive

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by barbiedoll View Post
                              @thread: Media's frenzy predictions of sridevi's death is getting on my nerves now
                              Originally posted by Neha1 View Post
                              Few reporters chased sridevi till swarg....live updates aa rhi wahan se
                              Havent seen news channels (I'm glad), but have seen some jokes on Twitter. Apparently, one channel had a news heading of "maut ka bathtub"..really pathetic.
                              Ek din sher banke jeene se behtar hai do din sher banke jiyo...

                              Comment

                              Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              x

                              Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

                              Registration Image Refresh Image

                              Unconfigured PHP Module

                              Collapse

                              Working...
                              X