Serious Concern

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. ignoramusenator
    ignoramusenator
    Guys; there is a serious decline in forum activity which is depicted below.

2. ignoramusenator
    ignoramusenator
    We have came down to 5m views from 10m and 3000+ thread count has nearly halved to 1600 monthly.
    I think its time for us to pull our socks up. we should do enough to stop this forum decline.
    Past 2 years we never had thread count per month decline below 2000+; now this is 3rd month running and i cant see things getting any better.
    Kindly give your suggestions to improve the forum activity.
  3. ignoramusenator
    ignoramusenator
    More leaders ?
    More contests ?
  4. amitsush
    amitsush
    has been suggested many time for new leaders /mods in suggestion box, but its admin who has to appoint them
  5. funky_sam
    funky_sam
    i think yes we need more leaders and contests
  6. ignoramusenator
    ignoramusenator
    What about giving a moderator to be responsible like a leader to improve the performance of a particular section of the forum.

one moderator and 2 leaders per busy forums and one more leader each for sports, movies, music, videos.

for example.

funky is handling mobile section - give him one mroe leader to work with.
    basanti is handing General Discussion - give her two leaders.
    Amit for international - plus two leaders
    Rishabh is handling sports - give him 1 other leaders
    I would like to take on movies - bella is not seen now - plus one leader.
    who will take on bolly section; alia had a tragedy recently, she might take time to get back strong.
    sensi is busy with her son.
    Passion sarkar need to choose one section, probably chitchat centre, give him 2 leaders.

iamyoursumo aka sumi is not seen, we can appoint another leader in her place. so do saudaghar, shiekh, bella
  7. rishabhd
    rishabhd
    well some of the leaders are not cmg online for 3/4 months give them a break bring new leaders and also try to post is other section not is your own section ........mein bhi try karunga ke sports ke alawa aur section mein bhi posting karun
  8. funky_sam
    funky_sam
    @iggi i agree,

i will take care mobiles & update CCC/Movies too

lets remove leaders who are not active like saudagar,sheikh, sumi etc and give chance to new one's

Lets make as leader for sports, RC & TV section, contributes a lot in these sections.

many other user post threads in GD, i think 1leader is sufficient for GD,
  9. ignoramusenator
    ignoramusenator
    @all: once admin agree, new leader suggestions we shall send to their PM. not in open group like this.
  10. ignoramusenator
    ignoramusenator
    But i think in GD, BC, IC and Chitchat we need 2 leaders and a Mod each.

Other sections a Mod and a Leader can take care of.
  11. basanti<<<
    basanti<<<
    mods aur hone chaiye... sirf..iggy,amit,passon,funky hi active hain...chahe leaders kam bhi hon..
    non active sections main 1-2 leader kafi hai..
    for forum activity ...ppl like masala..gossips controversies..
  12. basanti<<<
    basanti<<<
    mods aur hone chaiye... sirf..iggy,amit,passon,funky hi active hain...chahe leaders kam bhi hon..
    non active sections main 1-2 leader kafi hai..
    for forum activity ...ppl like masala..gossips controversies..
  13. avdhesh
    avdhesh
    We need to first plug the content thing. We need people as leaders who can cover 360 degree news and stories in their respective section. The recent stats for current "Leaders" are not impressive. So the first thing should be that we should do a overhaul of all Leadership. Let us map 2-3 leaders per section again and bring in fresh blood.

Once that activity is over, we can look forward to "Mods".
  14. ignoramusenator
    ignoramusenator
    thanks avi ji.
    we will forward you a collective list of new leaders (2-3) who may be appointed in various sections by PM.
    Leaders who are not active may be removed.
  15. funky_sam
    funky_sam
    i agree with avi, first we need leaders 2-3 per section who can keep updating sections and then we can look for new mods.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast