Do we need some modification in rules regarding BC/IC/MOVIE SECTION?

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
  1. ♥»вlυεвεггγ«♥
    ♥»вlυεвεггγ«♥
    @basu i am referring to threads which has lot of pictures like a gallery or recently does anyone remember the list of 100 hottest indian women
    i'm not sure wether GD was the appropriate place
  2. basanti<<<
    basanti<<<
    yea berry ..i know u were talking about that ... that type of thread will be moved in celeb section
  3. ~ b e l l a ~
    ~ b e l l a ~
    Pls dont have any problem if i update my threads with the content you post. you are just going to make my job easier...

Plus IF you stop posting stills n trailers in BC section, users would automatically revert to movies section for them!
    traffic ko badhne doge to badhega na bhailog!
    what you are suggesting is only going to decrease the traffic in the mov section!

its plain logic.. idhr nhi dikhra to udhr dkho!

Thanks. No further discussion by me...
  4. ~ b e l l a ~
    ~ b e l l a ~
    hahahahaha berru 100 hottest indian women doesnt contain only actors/models... it contains politicians as well as sports persons
  5. avdhesh
    avdhesh
    To resolve any future conflicts I can propose:

Only BC Leaders can move the threads from BC. Similarly only Movies Leaders can move threads from Movies section.

Let us accept it that there is very thin line. The thread can be made in any of the two sections but in BC the reach will be much wider. The idea is that the user should be able to access quality content in whatever ways possible. Just becase of our sorting rules, he should not be deprived of latest content. If I have good product, I will rather showcase it by giving it prime slot rather than sorting it according to my convenience.

And to back that argument, even SB wallpapers are made for celebs from movie images. Because for solo images, it makes more sense. So if Sunny is with her hero, the image goes to Jism2, otherwise we can place it under Sunny as well.

I hope we all are on same page now.
  6. ~ b e l l a ~
    ~ b e l l a ~
    Thats what i am talking about..... MOVIE STILLS!!!!!

pls be clear with this rule basanti ji....
    alia has understood my point, hassam ne toh kuch kaha hi nahi khair...

i was talking about movies section as i m concerned leader there i have to see all over forum where movie matter & pics are dispersed
    & my aim is to post in movies sections & get more material in here........
    i was not targeting only basanti or any member, it was not fair to get personal....

we have a separate section for movies. & i am doing my job of getting movie material for movies section....
    if u want to post movie stills in BC... reposts in BC & say that bella always reports my threads only, its not fair naa?

i report all threads & if u think urs are maximum, then its just that u might be posting that way most times...??
    point?

if i hv done anything against forum rule.. u can complain
    how can u complain & make a thread for something i did as per rule?
    as per rule i reported repost
    & as per rule i wanted movie stills in movie section...

the threads which were merged.. contained stills of actors taken from movie scenes!
    they werent single character posters ( which must be in movies section too!)

NOW, pls read admin's reply very carefully all my dearos.
    and if you find me wrong... can i help it? i think not.

P. S. - kisiko koi baat buri lagi hogi to i am just putting my point in front of u all, its my job to explain, its your job to question
  7. sens
    sens

OKay, Hi everyone,

guess i m late to reply. I quickly glanced through the matter. When i was leader in movies, i had created a thread in mod/admin section, coz i saw so many movie stills in BC section . Actually at that time being movie section leader my aim was to strive & bring life to movies.[which is miss. Bella's concern now ] Iggy had even told in my mod/admin discussion, that just because members get more thread views in BC , they like posting movie stills in BC. Hence ,it was long back, but all movie stills were supposed to be posted in MOvies section ONLY. &Iggy had even moved some movie stills from BC to movies as help.

But now i agree sunny leone's many movie stills are JUST like ANY CELEB Stills... plain type .. & sexy.. & best suited for BC viewers.

Berry has raised very interesting point here, that adding soo much content of celeb poses in movie stills in movies section is not appropriate.

Avdesh sir & Iggy are right about the viewers , they want & search for such pics in BC only. & have taken right decision again [AS USUAL] .

I suggest:

some stills in movie have a Look of celeb poses . where celeb is main,& movie sequence is NOT main. [esp sunny leone's pics are like that]. WE can easily make out such pictures by glancing at them. So decision be taken on judgement, whether the picture is appropriate in movie or not.

If pic , movie still, be a celeb ONLY posing, & there is no movie sequence or other actors..[if it doesnt look like a scene from movie] then it can be posters choice , & they can choose to post in BC or in movies section
    [like amit ji says]. Else if its scene & it describes a part of movie [some action in movie] ,then it has to be in movies.

But movie rule of one thread for Poster,stills & trailer & one separate for review is best solution. Being there i can say that, it is best way of sorting.

finally miss. Bella : You are doing great, & trying to make movies active & live.

Dear leaders , whenever we see movies content, lets add in movies & make movies also happening section. Especially, when browzing for BC, maybe can get lot of content that would go in movies too. movies is also a part of SBF. Miss.bella , i will start posting in movies again.

8. basanti<<<
    basanti<<<
    first @ bella for the line __

if u want to post movie stills in BC... reposts in BC & say that bella always reports my threads only, its not fair naa?

whichever posts /threads moved in jism2 thread ..wee not repost ..it was firstly posted in BC and later moved in movie section .infact most of pics in that thread are imported from BC[by reporting]..yes you can update that thread by posting pics from net ..but not by moving bc thread in movie ..section

i report all threads & if u think urs are maximum, then its just that u might be posting that way most times...??
    point?

see my first post .. you saw nd reported my 2 threads ..[which didnt had the title 'poster or stiil']

but you failed to see thread of 'i luv ameesha' near my thread [in title of which clearly written posters nd stills]

it says all.........

and pics of jism 2 posted by me were repost??? give me earlier link ..! we are three leaders there ..+double also ..we know more which are repost ..we never mind deleting eachother posts as well ..

anyway my main aim was why should bc thread be dumped in movie section! and admin/iggy gave the soultion thnxssssss
  9. ~ b e l l a ~
    ~ b e l l a ~
    dearest basanti jiiiii,

1. you are suggesting me to repost the pictures you are posting in bc section?
    2. c'mon basu... cut that out... u know those are movie stills yet you posted them in BC section. everyone can view the threads if they like.
    when i went to post them i saw you n him had already posted them, isnt it better for me to get them merged rather than reposting them myself?
    think logically. keep on posting movies stuff in bc section if u want to but i'd like to play by the rules. thank you very much!
    3. i said i have reported his threads also BUT due to some work alia got late in merging them.
  10. ~ b e l l a ~
    ~ b e l l a ~
    Greetings Folks,

Pls check the links.
    what would you like to call this?

http://forum.santabanta.com/showthre...=1#post5857477
    http://forum.santabanta.com/showthre...=1#post5857480
  11. ~ b e l l a ~
    ~ b e l l a ~
    Greetings Folks,

Pls check the links.
    what would you like to call this?

http://forum.santabanta.com/showthre...=1#post5857477
    http://forum.santabanta.com/showthre...=1#post5857480

these ARE movie stills, where she's NOT alone and is with her actor.
    its from pinkvilla and i HAVE updated them in the movies section!
    rest of the 2 pictures are reposts from earlier sunny leone threads...

now this is the last time i'm reporting this and now gettin back to work.

Leaving it upto you all now.

m trying the level best for my sections.. & i expect some co-operation..

Further on i wont report i'd just go about doing my work in the sections because music & movies are the biggest passions in my life.....
  12. ignoramusenator
    ignoramusenator
    Guys, please give attention to what admin said once.

DO NOT MOVE THREADS FROM 'BC' TO 'MOVIES' BECAUSE THEY ARE MOVIE STILLS!!

PLEASE, LET IT RUN WHERE WE HAVE MOST PPL TO SEE THEM.

@BELLA: KINDLY, I REQUEST YOU, IF YOU HAVE IN A MOVIE THREAD A SYNOPSIS, INFO, TRAILER, SOME STILLS, STOP THERE!! AND MOVE ON DEAR, TO ANOTHER MOVIE THREAD.
    BECAUSE HOWEVER YOU UPDATE YOU WILL NOT GET MANY MEMBERS WATCH THEM IN MOVIE SECTION. THAT YOU ALREADY KNOW. SO CUT THIS ARGUMENTS NOW.

Instead, please post new images in a new thread in BC sections, so that more members can see them.

PS: I strongly doubt bella didnt get what admin said, kindly read again.
  13. ~ b e l l a ~
    ~ b e l l a ~
    Hahaha dearest ignoramus.. why are U ignoring what the admin has said, he clearly stated above tht solo images may be kept in BC section not proper movie stills..

kindly read again
  14. ignoramusenator
    ignoramusenator
    /quote/To resolve any future conflicts I can propose:

Only BC Leaders can move the threads from BC. Similarly only Movies Leaders can move threads from Movies section.

Let us accept it that there is very thin line. The thread can be made in any of the two sections but in BC the reach will be much wider. The idea is that the user should be able to access quality content in whatever ways possible. Just because of our sorting rules, he should not be deprived of latest content. If I have good product, I will rather showcase it by giving it prime slot rather than sorting it according to my convenience.

And to back that argument, even SB wallpapers are made for celebs from movie images. Because for solo images, it makes more sense. So if Sunny is with her hero, the image goes to Jism2, otherwise we can place it under Sunny as well.

I hope we all are on same page now./quote/

bella jee, you read about 'SB wallpapers' Not the ones i have colored.

Here is the wallpapers, you are absolutely right

http://www.santabanta.com/wallpapers...=sunny%20leone
    http://www.santabanta.com/wallpapers...tname=jism%202

sunny and hero are in 'jism 2' & sunny is in 'sunny'

About forum, please read the highlighted area, I am clueless how would i make you understand it now final try

Just because of our sorting rules, he should not be deprived of latest content - Just because of our sorting rules, 'the user' should not be deprived of latest content.

deprived = वंचित

by 'Sorting' Rules he meant both BC sorting, merging, or moving threads, i guess.

If I have good product, I will rather showcase it by giving it prime slot rather than sorting it according to my convenience. = If 'any leader/mod/member' have good product, 'any leader/mod/member' will rather showcase it by giving it prime slot rather than sorting it according to 'any leader/mod/member' convenience.

'prime slot' = BC

'Sorting' = BC/IC sorting (its default), merging, copying or moving threads etc

Boletho, apna apna manmaani naai karna chaiye, jahan ek dhaga ko zyada darshak hein; usko udhar hi rehne do

15. ~ b e l l a ~
    ~ b e l l a ~
    manmaani ??????
    meri..........??????????????

hahahahahahahahaha...

chalo koi nahi...... mereko repost nahi bolne ka phir baad me...
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123