Tab Content
No More Results

12 Visitor Messages

1. View Conversation
    bhai can u post asin photos from any indian film magazine like filmfare, stardust etc . i am biggest fan of asin . thanks in advance
  2. View Conversation
    oh u rock.... can i b ur friend??
  3. View Conversation
    Dear SBF buff...

I appreciate your unique work, as before also and now as well. You want to talk to Gors1, thats perfect thing to do. We are happy to have you hear, but when it comes to wht is right and wht is not, then we have to do wht is right.... ok
    Now have a chill pill.... and enjoy your time... nice talking to you
  4. View Conversation
    No issues.......It ll remain like dis.

Happy Posting.
  5. Dude I think U don't Know I am always posting unique threads and get privilege of displaying my work on SantaBanta.com. Many times my threads are displayed there as hottest threads...I m SB fan but joined forum recently just to give unique work thats y I m shouting so much n arguing vid u...
  6. View Conversation
    well its not a big issue to call up for seniors... but i m really not in mood of arguing...
    so i have said Karan bhai to look into it...
    but i tell you one thing...
    Good work done by any member in any thread, will get its reward.... so not be so sure that you can only get reward with a separate thread....
  7. View Conversation
    Ok. ..................
  8. View Conversation
    m not talking about deleting your thread yaar.... i know you are bringing very unique material, which is very hard to find. i m aware of this.... read my previous post for more.
  9. View Conversation
    Dear member

Your efforts are not gonna be a waste but we need to give compact results to members. Not three threads for same pictures with three different resolutions. This will make a mess and members will not feel interesting in replying in the same all alike threads... try to follow the point. Still if you feel i m not fair with this action, then i will ask my Senior Mods to get back to you on this regards. OK ??

Happy Posting...
  10. View Conversation
    Dear,

your pics are high resolution ed, but this is a fact too that all of them are posted already today itself. Due to this, i am merging it, otherwise i would preffer to delete such threads which are reposts.....
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 12
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
About SBF buff

Basic Information

About SBF buff
Interests:
Books, Cricket, Movies...
Sex:
Male
City:
New Delhi