No Recent Activity

2 Visitor Messages

1. Hi,

I am a regular follower of your Forums. I am 27 year old, virgin. I never had any relationship with any girl yet, though many girls are my fiend. I want to discuss with you, that I masturbate a lot. May be I am talking it as a stress reliever. Currently I am living alone and when I go to bed for sleep, I just want to masturbate atleast expecting once for a nice sleep. Is it ok to do so ? I am also planning to get married by the year end. Do you suggest me to stop masturbating ? Sometimes, I just feel like giving up masturbation, but I am unable to stop myself from it, 95% of the time. Will masturbating so much lead to me in a premature ejaculation when the time comes for the real action ?

RG
  2. Hi,

I am a regular follower of your Forums. I am 27 year old, virgin. I never had any relationship with any girl yet, though many girls are my fiend. I want to discuss with you, that I masturbate a lot. May be I am talking it as a stress reliever. Currently I am living alone and when I go to bed for sleep, I just want to masturbate atleast expecting once for a nice sleep. Is it ok to do so ? I am also planning to get married by the year end. Do you suggest me to stop masturbating ? Sometimes, I just feel like giving up masturbation, but I am unable to stop myself from it, 95% of the time. Will masturbating so much lead to me in a premature ejaculation when the time comes for the real action ?

RG
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 2 of 2
About Mani.Kshitiz

Basic Information

Date of Birth
December 11, 1982 (37)
About Mani.Kshitiz
Interests:
Books, Cricket, Movies...
IT Industry
Sex:
Male
City:
New Delhi
India

Contact

This Page
http://forum.santabanta.com/member.htm?244131-Mani-Kshitiz&s=c9ff99bc898094792561395648c57746
Instant Messaging

Send an Instant Message to Mani.Kshitiz Using...

Statistics

Total Posts
Total Posts
Posts Per Day
Visitor Messages
Total Messages
Most Recent Message
25-02-2010 12:02 AM
General Information
Last Activity
25-02-2010 11:28 PM
Referrals