No Recent Activity

14 Visitor Messages

1. View Conversation
    Welcome Back Bro...

Njoy your stay and happy posting...
  2. View Conversation
    bhai what's ur plan? what u want to do? plan to do? ur actions ? ur posts? ur threads?
    damnnnn man people are complaining what u want to prove? ????
    many of ur threads and post are reposts! old?
    damnnn man try ur BEST to post the NEW threads and posts instead od posting old reposts!!!!!
  3. View Conversation
    i warned you many tyms...b4 u posting pls check whether its repost/old pics r not or not...but u never did tat...see the below link

http://forum.santabanta.com/showthre...y-Femina-Scans

These pics are very old from 2010...u told me b4 tat u doesnt kno which pics are old & which pics are new...cant u see the date and year mentioned in the magazine cover?hope u r not blind....
  4. follow warning of double or pm me if you don't understand... try to follow rules and try to avoid getting ban
  5. View Conversation
    I have warned u many tyms to stop posting old pics just to increase ur post...but still u r doing the same...if u ll b continuing...i will inform the MODS...
  6. View Conversation
    ur last 2 threads...Tamanna & Tulip Joshi's...both are very old pics and alredy posted b4.....try something new...y u r keep posting old pics?
  7. View Conversation
    Please Stop posting Old Pics....u have been doing this since long time....I have deleted many of ur threads....

but still u r continuing....and don't open threads with single pic...

If u ll continue these...i ll inform MODS and they can take action against u...

So please be careful while posting...

Thanks & hope u ll not repeat it again..
  8. View Conversation
    dont post so many pics in the first thread, it disturbs the rss feed a lot, many a times it could not.load due to your posts. plz consider!!
  9. i warned you, not to link images, consider it as final warning or next time will ban you
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 14
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
About sobusourav

Basic Information

About sobusourav
Interests:
Books, Cricket, Movies...
Sex:
Male
City:
New Delhi