No Recent Activity

1662 Visitor Messages

1. View Conversation
    kud hi afford kar , loan le lo ticket ke liye
  2. View Conversation
    iske liye raat mein ek accha sapna dekh le, sach to hone se raha
  3. View Conversation
    hockey bhi hai, chahiye thi kya , tumhaare pass nahin kya
  4. No I'd never tell you to shut up, unlike that baby. You actually need to vent lol.
    I did not fail to come up with points, ok? I have many. Only thing is, I don't feel like debating here through VM... understand?? Would be a waste! And even if one DOES mention valid points, they just go over your head...! Or you intentionally refuse to acknowledge them. You instantly get personal. Tor sathe torko kora maane time waste..! Khubi abujh tui. So what's the use?
  5. Why stopping??? Speak on... speak on... plz..
  6. Extinction process?? you are sadly mistaken, dear friend! none of us who challenged your views reached extinction process..! it's just that we have self-respect and value our time and energy, hence we choose to become silent and let you have the last word. and having the last word doesn't automatically make him/her the winner. you DID use personal attack, as that is the weapon you always choose if you run out of logical points to argue with. The one who is smart and has valid points should never have to resort to personal attacks or verbal insults.
  7. Personal attack is personal attack, no matter in what way you put it. Yes... was pretty foolish of you to launch that debate/thread in a forum with majority Indian members. Hope you will remember this in future, before creating them. Peace!
  8. Woah!! Chillax..!! No need to get personal or rude, as it's not something I expect from you. Even you haven't changed one bit Fuad, especially the way you attack others..! Now you're targeting me too..!! Ah but it was coming..!
    Look at my post count. Isn't it significantly LOWER than what it used to be?? I simply don't post anymore. It's just that particular thread of yours that really and badly needed my attention, so I gave it some.
    Anyway, I only wanted to debate on that thread itself. I don't wish to debate here through VM. Would be a waste. And when do you study? Are your marks improving yet? Any hopes of graduating?
  9. Just because I stopped replyling in that thread of yours doesn't mean I didn't have any answer to your statements and questions, remember that. It's just that I don't have TIME to do these 'faltu' things on SBF, as I am very busy in my job and other stuff, and barely get 5 - 10 mins everyday to come online. And by the time I got a chance to write my responses to you, I noticed that the thread had been closed.
  10. View Conversation
    bhalo acchi.... Good nit
Showing Visitor Messages 21 to 30 of 1662
Page 3 of 167 FirstFirst 123451353103 ... LastLast
Page 3 of 167 FirstFirst 123451353103 ... LastLast
About Fuad-bs

Basic Information

Date of Birth
January 23
About Fuad-bs
Biography:
Unstoppable
Interests:
Books, Cricket, Movies...
Student (BBA)
Sex:
Male
City:
Dhaka
Bangladesh

Contact

This Page
http://forum.santabanta.com/member.htm?342108-Fuad-bs&s=7748c65680cab51a59a85457024ced23
Instant Messaging

Send an Instant Message to Fuad-bs Using...

Statistics

Total Posts
Total Posts
Posts Per Day
Visitor Messages
Total Messages
Most Recent Message
22-03-2012 05:34 PM
General Information
Last Activity
27-03-2012 06:30 PM
Referrals