Tab Content
More Activity

65 Visitor Messages

1. View Conversation
    Oh Fuad I cant tell you how much low you can think man ...and i dont think that way about women and relationships the way you think....you know i thought when you asked the question it was more of a general question and my response was completely general at first .....but i forgot you are "The Fuad" so it is always personal with you......you take everything personally and then make you make personal remarks which offends ppl....and i dont really like talking to offensive ppl like you...and i hardly come here......so having a bullshit discussion with u is the last thing i want.......i mean we stopped talking ,right ? Why the hell would you even talk to me I dont understand.....

so I would like to unfriend you at this moment.....coz i dont really have time for this....
  2. View Conversation
    oh you're hilarious fuad...hilarious...
    Fuad THE GOD OF SEX ......
  3. View Conversation
    oh my god where do you learn your science from and why are you telling me about ur aggressive power ....i dont wanna discuss this bullshit anymore man......you know you should make a sci-fi movie where ppl transfer their energy or whatever when they have sex...maybe include aliens also...it will really be a hit i m telling u...u deserve a sci-fi movie...thats what you deserve.....
    i hope everybody reads your replies and have a good laugh...coz i m having a big one...
    bye bye now !
  4. View Conversation
    and about saving himself hoping that God will give whatever he dreamed of....that is just plain childish and stupid.....does anyone asks to God like "God, plz send me a girl who hasn't had sex before" and you think God will say "Amen Dude..anything else you want my child?" ...??.....you want to ask for a nice and sweet person who is honest and caring and loving....then your God will understand.......for this requirement God will be like "What the heaven is wrong with you? "........

so thats my point of view ....I know I still cant change your point of view....so for the sake of argument....you tell me honestly why (and lets not bring god here again...lets talk human)....why would anyone in the right mind will put virginity as a requirement for marriage ?.....also how does it tell about nature of person....
  5. View Conversation
    you asked don't you think that a marriage will more successful if the requirement from both side is the same and both are of similar nature? this is absolutely right question and yes you are 100% right that it should be similar or atleast close......but any insane requirement dont apply here......
    the requirement of whether or not the other person had sex before does not tell you about the person's character or nature anything.....you dont know the circumstances....you dont know the story behind it....so you cant judge it.....and the most important thing...its a very very very very very very very very very personal information....you cant go ask around people "hey are you are virgin?"..."hi i m xyz, did you have sex before?" ....thats sick man....its none of anyone's business....and its a personal choice of the person to tell you that information.....
  6. View Conversation
    umm your comparison is wrong here fuad....you can't compare "the gay situation" with "the virgin/non-virgin situation"....because one is about sexual orientation choice and the other is about an unnecessary requirement about whether the other person had sex or not before....you can't compare sticks and stones fuad.....i mean some people marry trees....i m not kidding...there's like many other kinds of orientations other than straight and gay....

and ofcourse its a personal choice.....personal choices could be both good and BAD....and this personal choice of virginity does not make any sense....i tell you why...
  7. View Conversation
    the only thing the boy should worry about that if the girl carries baggage......
    baggage means if the girl still loves her ex....thats a problem....thats the only problem you should worry about.....not virginity.....

hope that clears up your doubts....

P.S. here "you" means the "virgin" boy ....
  8. View Conversation
    wow hi...long time....its very weird that you are asking me a question but anyway.....

This is a problem fuad bcoz you are already judging the person you haven't even met !!....its not just about virginity...its about color (like ppl also want fair girls !!), shape, size and what not......
    you are not even considering that how the person actually is .....your first requirement is whether the girl had sex or not before......and you are already judging that if she had it.....she is a bad person......which is completely wrong....

And 2nd thing....when you place this requirement....your mental state is that you are sexually threatened.....which means you are not confident that you would not be able to compete with the previous boyfriend.....which is again wrong and cheap mentality....girls are not sexual objects....you cant categorize them using sex as a parameter......you cant categorize yourself using the same parameter.....
  9. View Conversation
    sure...see ya later
  10. View Conversation
    oh thanks...it's not actually many years...but 8 months
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 65
Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast
Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast
About fuad2100'

Basic Information

Date of Birth
January 23
About fuad2100'