More Activity

1195 Visitor Messages

1. View Conversation
    Dear Preeto Mam,
    My Girlfriend and I had sex on the 28th morning at around 9 PM. We used a condom but later realised that it had broken. But not at the tip where the semen is collected. Near the top where the elastic is rolled. Like just below the rolled up condom, at the time of use. I dint even come inside her. Her next periods are expected on the 10th of the next month. She took an ipill on the 30th by around 8 PM, that is around 60 jours after the suxual act. But has not yet had any blood discharge. The last time she took an ipill within 3 hours of the act, she had little blood loss. Hence it not occuring this time is making us nervous. Should we worry? And was the pill needed in the first place?
  2. View Conversation
    hey... I posted a new thread today and it hasn't shown up in the forum... is it under review?? should i wait or post it again?

Thanks
  3. You appeared in my dream two days back, jst want to make sure its you only
  4. just curious case of Gudu Gudus
  5. Dera Aunty ji... pls send ur photo.. in PM
  6. #443..................
  7. I got your reppz

Thank you
  8. hi..

can you please make this thread sticky as the previous thread got closed due to 200+ pages?

http://forum.santabanta.com/showthre...53#post6613053
  9. hi..

can you please make this thread sticky as the previous thread got closed due to 200+ pages?

http://forum.santabanta.com/showthre...53#post6613053
  10. View Conversation
    brother i posted a thread in ask preeto maan section from some help.. but my new thread was not showing there .. plz check & reply.. thanks
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 1195
Page 1 of 120 1231151101 ... LastLast
Page 1 of 120 1231151101 ... LastLast
About Preeto Maam

Basic Information

About Preeto Maam
Sex:
Female
City:
Florida
USA

Statistics