No More Results

1172 Visitor Messages

1. View Conversation
    hi maam,

i am 20 m, weight 71 kgs, height 5'11". i am in college 1st yr, i have lot of questions to ask,

1. as my hols are on i am back home and i have nothing to do over here, i have started masturbathing nearly 2 times a day, just because i have nothing to do and i keep getting bored, i try controlling my self but in vain, will that effect my pleasure while having sex, and most of the times when i masturbathe i ejaculate in 15 secs, why is that, i believe in normal condition one should take it on till at least 7 mins.

2. as being 5 11 i am very thin, i try putting on weight, i try having more food but still it does not work, i wanna build up my body. i used to go to a gym when my college was on but since the exams started i had to stop it. tell me what kinda diet should one have to build up proper body and proper mussels

thanks in advance

please dont disclose mah name, plz plz
  2. View Conversation
    hi there,

i wud like to know i got 1 pack of ECP and i see there are 22 tablets and as far as i know there is only one dose need to be taken if had unprotected or doubtfull sex bt now m afraidwhat 2 do, i just took 1 dose that is 1 tablet...do u want to compleate all 22 tablets to be on a safer side to aviod pregnancy. will it effect my period date, mensuration ????? do u want me to compleate the dose...any side effect, i took a european brand PILLs and the name of the PILL is GESTRIAL....i did this before 72 hrs....pls advise...thankx ....
Showing Visitor Messages 1171 to 1172 of 1172
About Preeto Maam

Basic Information

About Preeto Maam
Sex:
Female
City:
Florida
USA

Statistics

Total Posts
Total Posts