Search:

Type: Posts; User: not-yet-divorced-starved; Keyword(s):

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Search: Search took 0.11 seconds.

1. When there is religion there will be...

When there is religion there will be discrimination. Be in hindu or Islam. Ancient and outdated thought are still dominant in this world. Shameful to all who consider themselves as hindu or Muslim...
  2. Why we have to label all relationships with...

Why we have to label all relationships with useless religion? They had relation called brother and sister, isn't it enough? If appreciated because one is Muslim and one is hindu then there are all...
  3. Any anti national or anti constitutional...

Any anti national or anti constitutional activities must be dealt with strict hand. I wish current government has strength to deal with them. In Ahmedabad I have seen numerous celebration on occasion...
  4. Poll: Final argument of any religious person. God is...

Final argument of any religious person. God is creation of weak mind. It is out come of complex process called thinking. Ups and down in life is also out come of our own deeds. Purely cause and...
  5. Poll: When ever there is true danger instinct works....

When ever there is true danger instinct works. Mind can never show way out of real dangers. Hence till mind exists CONCEPT OF GOD exists.

God is creation of men to satisfy men's ego. Most...
  6. Poll: It is other way around all religious people...

It is other way around all religious people doubts existence of God when they have really tough time. Existence of God is most successful propaganda in history. Inventor of God were the first people...
  7. Poll: Small story Scientists was researching on...

Small story

Scientists was researching on frog.

He cut its one leg and made frog jump by clapping, jump was normal. Cut second leg and clapped, jump was smaller. Third leg gone and clapped,...
  8. Any law should be gender neutral. Why any woman...

Any law should be gender neutral. Why any woman will need alimony ever? What is preventing them from earning livelyhood?

Indian government has made education compulsory and has been providing...
  9. Discrimination is the purpose of any religion. ...

Discrimination is the purpose of any religion. So as far as religion exist discrimination will exist.

Shahbano case was not only case against women it was against progressive society. All indian...
  10. There is nothing like religion all power game...

There is nothing like religion all power game based on fear psychosis. What religion has given me kind except fear, mindless logics and explanations and above all hatred and stubbornness to not to...
  11. Replies
    Views

There is nothing wrong if both knows that...

There is nothing wrong if both knows that relation is just physical. It seems from your story that she was genuinely in love with you and you used her for physical pleasure.

IMO, There may be...
  12. Opening post itself makes this thread useless....

Opening post itself makes this thread useless. Why we need to rely upon foreign media or media who doesn't know how to report neutrally? It doesn't matter what Modi is, what matter is what he did...
  13. From most advises it appears that marriage is...

From most advises it appears that marriage is nothing but demanding money before marriage (select groom who is wealthy and earning well), then FALL IN LOVE, then demand money while in marriage (as...
  14. What lessons can be tought? Marriage which has...

What lessons can be tought? Marriage which has reached its expiry means it is expired. No need teach or learn any lesson for a relation which has just a social purpose.

Girl who chose men who...
  15. Strange. Government is not even bothered to...

Strange. Government is not even bothered to resolve thousands of visitation or custody related cases arising out of matrimonial disputes. Are those kids and parents are not human being?
  16. I have seen the kind of woman you are talking...

I have seen the kind of woman you are talking about and they do get married and they do have happy married life. Because she is my sister.

And I married a woman who was apparently modern and...
  17. I have been using UNFLAVORED whey protein having...

I have been using UNFLAVORED whey protein having 85% concentration manufactured by DAVISCO foods USA, purchased from EBAY India and got it tested for protein concentration and any doping agents and...
  18. If education do not teach how to think and get...

If education do not teach how to think and get rid of social evil then why emphasis so much on education? This also means that problem is neither in education system nor law making,problem lies in...
  19. Hope state governments implement what is directed...

Hope state governments implement what is directed by SC and also hope that similar and logical stance is taken for consensual sex v/s rape. Now a days Every failed relations are candidate for rape...
  20. 5000 to 1600 years old preachings and technology...

5000 to 1600 years old preachings and technology is still influencing our life what a shame to humanity?
  21. Replies
    Views

If you really need great battery life along with...

If you really need great battery life along with 2 GB RAM , go for LENOVO S860. Worth every penny.

http://shopap.lenovo.com/in/en/smartphones/s-series/s860/
  22. Marriages were supposed to be fun as very few...

Marriages were supposed to be fun as very few children were used to be attain marriageable age till before one century, now almost all child reaches to marriagible age so there is nothing to...
  23. Talk to husband and if he do not agree try...

Talk to husband and if he do not agree try getting help of counsel, if that does not work, go for divorce, ad Gudu Gudu ji said it is going to be time consuming affair and Indian society is very...
  24. Replies
    Views

Astrologers are dealers and authorized...

Astrologers are dealers and authorized representatives of so called gods, planes and stars so for them profits matters as they have their own targets to meet. So pay him to find ways of YOUR...
  25. If they are bangladeshi migrants than what is...

If they are bangladeshi migrants than what is wrong? Just because they are muslims there is so much of noise? Killing is not justifiable ever but not at the cost of natives right to live.
  26. In India people and law seems to be unaware about...

In India people and law seems to be unaware about consensual sex and rape. If woman says that men promised marriage hence had sex means woman is selling / exchanging sex for value be if tangible or...
  27. Thanks for starting useful thread. On OLX...

Thanks for starting useful thread.

On OLX beware of Indian seller as well. I have been cheated by Indian seller who was not in my city and I purchased Samsung Note 2 at reasonable price after...
  28. If your situation is not handled tactfully you...

If your situation is not handled tactfully you will be in deep problem including your parents. First of all try getting DNA test of your child without any one's knowledge. Keep report in absolute...
  29. 498 once filed can not be withdrawn but...

498 once filed can not be withdrawn but complainant can go to court and turn hostile witness, where witness say to the court that charges leveled were under some influence or not in good state of...
  30. Sex and money are two major reason why men...

Sex and money are two major reason why men compromise with women who slapped false criminal cases and harassed family members. It is upto you to learn to live temporarily without sex or have to pay...
  31. Replies
    Views

Assuming what you said is all true, violence...

Assuming what you said is all true, violence against any one is not pardonable. I would also say that tolerating violence without hitting back should be equally punishable.

Physical violence is...
  32. Replies
    Views

I don't know why every one thinks that child from...

I don't know why every one thinks that child from broken family usually has problem? No one can live life for some one else. If your husband is abusive, you have to talk to him and if he too is...
  33. Rather following some one's privacy is...

Rather following some one's privacy is UNBELIEVABLE not Amitabh Bachhan following sex pages. He has one wife and two kids, that itself is enough evidence of him interested in sex and every one...
  34. Comparison of Android and Windows is very...

Comparison of Android and Windows is very difficult. If you want freedom of installing loads of apps and customization of screens, launcher etc, go for Android. If you want stability and battery ...
  35. In my belief society should be concerned for new...

In my belief society should be concerned for new borns and children only - not for consented physical relations and co habitations. In India live in has been there since years only thing was now a...
  36. Pre-nups are valid only in state of GOA in India.

Pre-nups are valid only in state of GOA in India.
  37. Strange to see that Indian psych is revolving...

Strange to see that Indian psych is revolving more around VICTIM WOMEN rather than VICTIM PERSON.

Since the time government has given free education to women, legal system should first...
  38. Poll: hairless :okay:

hairless :okay:
  39. Extramerital sex is neither sin not cheating,...

Extramerital sex is neither sin not cheating, provided you have open heart to accept your wife's similar relation. Girl with whom you re involved is adult and unmarried hence it is not illegal...
  40. Two unhappy people could make only unhappy...

Two unhappy people could make only unhappy relations. Only two happy people can make one happy relation. Introspect and see why marriage is unhappy There are marriages which should not survive and...
  41. Take threats very seriously and record all your...

Take threats very seriously and record all your conversations, install hidden cams in rooms so that her threats are recorded. And foremost thing is get divorce. Living with such woman could be...
  42. Replies
    Views

Are you Educated? Are you serious?

Are you Educated? Are you serious?
  43. IMHO, instead of sloka and spiritual stories...

IMHO, instead of sloka and spiritual stories teaching rational and free thought stories is better idea. 2 year old child is suppose to play ............ play and play.................. , they can...
  44. Replies
    Views

Do meditation, no need for god or temple....

Do meditation, no need for god or temple. Pranayam, Meditation and brisk physical activities like yog, walking, swimming are great stress busters. Prayers is job of beggers and god has no time for...
  45. In my family and close relatives despite of...

In my family and close relatives despite of having own child, we have about 3 adopted child. Aging from 4 years (adoption age 8 months to 30 months) to 12 years as on today.

Adopting child is good...
  46. Welcome to club of harassed husband by biased...

Welcome to club of harassed husband by biased laws of India. Dowry cases are non bailable and non compoundable. If They have filed dowry case means you have to go to court and get Anticipatory bail...
  47. Good judgement...............

Good judgement...............
  48. JATAN71, I could understand what cultural pride...

JATAN71, I could understand what cultural pride could do to a relation. What ever people may say but upbringing of most people teaches false pride of culture, cast, religion, town, province and...
  49. Wrong, Loksabha mein Hungama jaroor hoga...

Wrong, Loksabha mein Hungama jaroor hoga :banghead1:
  50. any one who wish to listen to view of Rajneesh...

any one who wish to listen to view of Rajneesh for Gandhi may download this album and listen

http://www.oshoworld.com/discourses/audio_hindi.asp?album_id=134

Gandhi was great men as far as...
Page 1 of 2 1 2