Search:

Type: Posts; User: Lisbonstar28; Keyword(s):

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4

Search: Search took 0.06 seconds; generated 19 minute(s) ago.

1. - very quicky, ISIS does happen to have a leader,...

- very quicky, ISIS does happen to have a leader, you could start of by eliminating him with your holy god forsaken fatwa's
  2. The private aspect was about to start, it was to...

The private aspect was about to start, it was to be a discussion between you and i. Trust me, if i were to open up that discussion here, you would be the first to delete replies. Thats why i PM'd...
  3. Next time if i see a religious passage being...

Next time if i see a religious passage being posted, i will reply to it. . . agree or disagree, i'll expect you to honour my reply and not delete !!
  4. Not a mature thing to have done. That was a...

Not a mature thing to have done. That was a Private message, i was hoping to engage with you to make you understand once and for all. You were chosen as a diffuser of religious tensions, here you...
  5. I know of no other zones. Besides, zones which...

I know of no other zones. Besides, zones which Muslims make have no place in a democratic nation. Sharia and democracy do not mix. I've known people walking their dogs past a mosque, being beaten up...
  6. Replies
    Views

But is that fatwa calling for their death? Why...

But is that fatwa calling for their death? Why the double standards? What bounties have been placed on the ISIS leaders? Just to call them "enemies of Islam is not enough" Besides, should one...
  7. Replies
    Views

I've seen it but haven't read into it fully, will...

I've seen it but haven't read into it fully, will do later.

Cut the story short for me please, What are you implying? has a Muslim placed a fatwa on ISIS? Yes or no?

By fatwa, i mean death...
  8. What about secret sharia and the mission to...

What about secret sharia and the mission to conquer the world. City of Birmingham, (UK's 2nd capital) A dozen schools were overtaken by sharia rules. Teaching children how to be anti democratic,...
  9. Let's not derail the thread, Let me PM you a...

Let's not derail the thread, Let me PM you a question instead, please answer it if you get time.
  10. Replies
    Views

I could not agree more. Draw a simple cartoon and...

I could not agree more. Draw a simple cartoon and get issued a fatwa , you'd be dead as a dodo before you know it. Kill, maim, rape, torture, sell, force conversion all in the name of religion and it...
  11. But is it something new? They have been doing...

But is it something new? They have been doing that for centuries. Christian crusaders did the same. They do say that history repeats itself
  12. It is alleged that 900 British Muslims have left...

It is alleged that 900 British Muslims have left the country to join forces with ISIS. When their mission eventually fails they are destined to return back to the UK and start their learnt terror...
  13. There's truth in that. As a fact, look at the...

There's truth in that. As a fact, look at the country Jamaica, technology isn't that rife and due to that it's the most laid back nation on the planet. People playing dominoes in the streets,...
  14. I always found stress related work pretty...

I always found stress related work pretty enjoyable actually. Makes you focussed and able to think differently to how you would normally think. I guess theres both positive and negative sides to...
  15. To nip it in the bud . . . that seems to be a...

To nip it in the bud . . . that seems to be a good idea, my full support will be given. For it to work the two need not just the commitment and knowledge but moreover a great deal of influential...
  16. Go on, spill the beans then

Go on, spill the beans then
  17. Yea sure it is. Some invention. . . Busting out...

Yea sure it is. Some invention. . . Busting out the seams with Nobel prizes aren't they . . .
  18. A personal belief system ?

A personal belief system ?
  19. It's a pair of dirty old shoes. People find the...

It's a pair of dirty old shoes. People find the ones that fit to their comfort then they never want to change them because they're taught to believe no other shoe can fit.
  20. Sticky: iz8TTCqaILs .

iz8TTCqaILs .
  21. If Hinduism is 'nature based' then of course...

If Hinduism is 'nature based' then of course everyone is Hindutva, we all belonged to nature before man decided to create religions and divide the world
  22. Replies
    Views

Innovative, will probably be a good seller in the...

Innovative, will probably be a good seller in the west, but i could never do with one of these, theres just no comparison to the old conventional way of making them. My wifes slender hands :okay:
  23. Sticky: q4TVmvpTzgc Hey Joe where you goin' with...

q4TVmvpTzgc

Hey Joe where you goin' with that money in your hand
    Hey Joe where you goin' with that money in your hand

I'm goin' downtown, buy me a blue steel 44
    I'm goin' downtown, buy me...
  24. Replies
    Views

Same guy, i switched ID to delete some...

Same guy, i switched ID to delete some obscenities i came across in GD thread
  25. Replies
    Views

Sticky: Kind of agree there. Initially i thought it was a...

Kind of agree there. Initially i thought it was a wind up, some added humour nothing to be taken seriously. If anyone else would have opened 3 complaint boxes, they would have been shut down before...
  26. Replies
    Views

Sticky: Has to be balanced, mod's already have this job,...

Has to be balanced, mod's already have this job, they just need to do it a bit better. SD creates too many threads about one particular creed of people, he's definitely creating annoyance, even...
  27. Replies
    Views

Sticky: This may sound a little controversial but truth...

This may sound a little controversial but truth is, do away with SD like we done away with pa!n then GD wouldn't have many opposers meaning it would become boring as watching paint dry. No...
  28. Replies
    Views

Sticky: Needn't apologise, these things happen i guess....

Needn't apologise, these things happen i guess. He has now been exposed for what he truly is. For me, it's water off a ducks back now - the past:) Sure we'll do our best for the forum. Just as long...
  29. Replies
    Views

My number coming through buddy!

My number coming through buddy!
  30. Replies
    Views

hahaha for once, religion won! lol

hahaha for once, religion won! lol
  31. Replies
    Views

Why do people send me friendship requests when...

Why do people send me friendship requests when they have no real intentions of being friends? I mean, i have 50 friends on list but just the phone numbers of 3 who i can call real friends. I don't...
  32. Replies
    Views

Nice pic, great view as well. I really didn't...

Nice pic, great view as well. I really didn't know that you were married, always thought you and barbie were g/f, b/f

reps + :)
  33. Replies
    Views

Dina, take it from another guy. I'm sure he's got...

Dina, take it from another guy. I'm sure he's got better things to be looking forward to right now! This is a special time for you both, don't be stressing about looks, when he see's your hair more...
  34. - and as if Shari'ah doesn't teach extremism . ....

- and as if Shari'ah doesn't teach extremism . . . !
  35. Too many conspiracy DVD's clog the mind.

Too many conspiracy DVD's clog the mind.
  36. Replies
    Views

Sticky: We have humans amongst us?

We have humans amongst us?
  37. This brother has connections, i'm sure help is at...

This brother has connections, i'm sure help is at hand should he feel the need
  38. Replies
    Views

Personally i would confess because it seems the...

Personally i would confess because it seems the best way to get guilt off the chest. However, if you can't muster the courage then learn to live with guilt by constantly reminding yourself that you...
  39. Replies
    Views

Is that so? Sorry for the long winded reply but...

Is that so? Sorry for the long winded reply but of course religion is wrong, why can't you see that it is not? let me show you:

I'm sure you're aware that the basic idea of translating a text or...
  40. Replies
    Views

Fact is, he's getting away with it because you...

Fact is, he's getting away with it because you are allowing him to. Thats what i think anyway. I mean, why should he change? He has got you exactly where he wants you. He knows you're stuck and won't...
  41. Sticky: o1NCmDYeymo .

o1NCmDYeymo .
  42. Replies
    Views

Secrets? i mean, really…………?

Secrets? i mean, really…………?
  43. Replies
    Views

Well, that's a shame, all places of worship...

Well, that's a shame, all places of worship deserve respect, even if we disagree with religion. Plus this was a building so old, i regard it as a part of their national heritage.

What annoys me...
  44. Replies
    Views

Cut him some slack guy's. It matters not that...

Cut him some slack guy's. It matters not that he's 28 and should know what to wear by now. People become unsure now and again, plus meeting a girl for marriage can be nerve racking for some, it isn't...
  45. So to have beef burgers while watching the footie...

So to have beef burgers while watching the footie (not that i eat beef btw)
  46. lol .

lol .
  47. Cool, nice avatar btw, he was awesome in...

Cool, nice avatar btw, he was awesome in 'breaking bad'
  48. I feel that you know perfectly well what i meant...

I feel that you know perfectly well what i meant by humane killing. You just decided to be comical here. Bottom line is, we can't be 100% sure that an animal is not going to feel pain or distress....
  49. You said it :deal: straight out of the horses...

You said it :deal: straight out of the horses mouth! :)
  50. Oh shucks man, i know i've offended you. I'm so...

Oh shucks man, i know i've offended you. I'm so sorry for that bro. If it's any consolation i did call myself a psycho as wel, and to top it off , did say that i could be "wrong" i'm sure i was....
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4