Search:

Type: Posts; User: Ash1234; Keyword(s):

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Search: Search took 0.01 seconds.

1. Replies
    Views

just let ur parents meet her once. that might...

just let ur parents meet her once. that might help u both in changing their mindset !!!
  2. Replies
    Views

Help about cunnilingus

What things can i ask my gf to keep her groin favourable 4me 2 perform cunnilingus on her besides shaving her pubic hair ? Somethng 2 keep d region a bit dry when i perform d oral procedure der !!!
  3. Replies
    Views

dude dat gal definitely was passing time wt u....

dude dat gal definitely was passing time wt u. and as for ur feelings 4 her, she doesnt care a bit nw. she was playing with u. bt if u r gonna tolerate all her nuisance silently den u will prove...
  4. Replies
    Views

ur situation is really a troubling 1. i m not...

ur situation is really a troubling 1. i m not really sure that whether dis prblm has as simple a solution as talking it out. but u definitely need 2 get out of it. as ma'm said distances make hearts...
  5. Replies
    Views

really helpful tips. can u throw up some more...

really helpful tips. can u throw up some more light upon the correct postures of different exercises that are nrmlly included in a common workout ???
  6. Replies
    Views

pregnancy tests u can do at home

http://forum.santabanta.com/showthread.htm?t=183548
  7. Replies
    Views

Home Pregnancy Tests

What are the reliable Home Pregnancy Test Kits available in the market ??? Are the instructions printed on them sufficient for checking pregnancy ?? or will 1 hv 2 ask a gynaecologist to get them...
  8. Replies
    Views

does she really think she can b a model with a...

does she really think she can b a model with a posing attitude like dat !!! she can hardly b an item girl just bcoz she has big (.)(.) .
  9. she looks lk a B grade actress !!!

she looks lk a B grade actress !!!
  10. Replies
    Views

nethng in excess does affect. excess masturbation...

nethng in excess does affect. excess masturbation can mk u feel tired n hence affect ur stamina.
  11. Replies
    Views

u both can tell him that ur GF is comin 2 meet...

u both can tell him that ur GF is comin 2 meet him alone but den both of u go 2 d meeting place. just check dat u people first see him coming den only make him ur presence felt.
  12. Replies
    Views

First of all get urself a lawyer w/o her...

First of all get urself a lawyer w/o her knowledge and secondly get a spycam 4 urself. Der r many available in market lk a pen camera or a thumb cam types. Use it to record ur conversations wt her...
  13. Thread: Orgasm myths

by Ash1234
    Replies
    Views

Scientists have now a research supporting the...

Scientists have now a research supporting the fact dat d G-Spot Doesnt actually exist.
  14. Thread: Fingered GF

by Ash1234
    Replies
    Views

Fingered GF

My friend has fingered his GF abt 4-5 times. Although dey never indulged in sexual intercourse. He is unsure abt her virginity now. His middle finger dat he used is abt 3inches i suppose.

How...
  15. Replies
    Views

Types of condoms

What are the different types of condoms available in India ? Are der ne specifications for using with different purposes ?
  16. Replies
    Views

Try getting some IQ analysis done to check ur...

Try getting some IQ analysis done to check ur compatibility wt d guy. U will get to know wat is he actually trying to call u !!!
  17. Replies
    Views

D gal is yet to step rightly into the real world....

D gal is yet to step rightly into the real world. She will be totally reliant on u. So try keeping urself patient enough and help her around in getting comfortable while learning issues.
  18. Replies
    Views

I will advise u to first confirm whether u wish...

I will advise u to first confirm whether u wish to follow ur parent's choice or urself's !!! Den go on deciding to go for any of d guys.
  19. Replies
    Views

U know wat, i feel like ur frustration has piled...

U know wat, i feel like ur frustration has piled up coz already u dnt hv solutions 2 d prblms u r facing n on top of it u supposingly dnt hv a friend arnd to share ur thots wit. If u hv a trustworthy...
  20. Replies
    Views

Types of condoms

Wat r different types of condoms available in India and how does one check wat type suits best for someone or for some position ???
  21. Replies
    Views

Show off ur assets to that guy in person and let...

Show off ur assets to that guy in person and let him have fun wt u !!! U can den ask him 2 leave dat gal if he wants 2 enjoy u !!! :special10:
  22. Thread: My bf is dirty

by Ash1234
    Replies
    Views

Gift him a deo !!!

Gift him a deo !!!
  23. Replies
    Views

Can't agree entirely wt the list !!!

Can't agree entirely wt the list !!!
  24. Replies
    Views

She's just another mean girl whose using you to...

She's just another mean girl whose using you to pass around time. It will be better if u make stakes clear in this relationship. If she doesn't pay heed to ur wishes, u need not be arnd her wen she's...
  25. Replies
    Views

Put urself in his place and imagine hw u wud hv...

Put urself in his place and imagine hw u wud hv felt if sm1 slapped u in public. I suppose u shud stop bothering him nw. Dats enough insult u hv inflicted upon him.
  26. Replies
    Views

I agree !!!! U shud tell the gal that u love her....

I agree !!!! U shud tell the gal that u love her. If she doesn't love u tell her that u won't be able 2 help her out wt the oder guy coz it will hurt u a lot.
  27. Replies
    Views

The Point that dissuades me from accepting my...

The Point that dissuades me from accepting my best friend is the fact about the compatibility issues. I have a very clear picture of my expectations from my wife. And hence the denial towards this...
  28. Replies
    Views

I m upset coz I didn't study as much as I was...

I m upset coz I didn't study as much as I was supposed to !!!!!!!!!:special30:
  29. Replies
    Views

Wat goes around comes arnd. U will soon get a...

Wat goes around comes arnd. U will soon get a taste of ur own medcine. And dats how u will learn to behave !!! :special21:
  30. Replies
    Views

If things don't work out den be shameless and ask...

If things don't work out den be shameless and ask ur wife and ur sex partner's husband to go into a swinging couple relation ship !!!!!!! :special27:
  31. Replies
    Views

Wat goes around comes arnd. U will soon get a...

Wat goes around comes arnd. U will soon get a taste of ur own medcine. And dats how u will learn to behave !!!
  32. Replies
    Views

As it is well said " nothing in this world is...

As it is well said " nothing in this world is perfect". The girl I love n me, both of us share a good understanding and I love her a lot. But every relation has its own shortcomings. But as long as...
  33. Replies
    Views

The relation wt 1st gal isn't over from my side...

The relation wt 1st gal isn't over from my side actually. Its now like I know dat she is the one I really want in my life. The other gal has already started asking me to marry. Its just too tough to...
  34. Replies
    Views

Well i m talking of medicines for arousing a girl...

Well i m talking of medicines for arousing a girl and not sedating to rape her. A intercourse that both will enjoy knowingly.
  35. Replies
    Views

Medicine to turn a gal on !!!

Are their any medicines that are available in India that if given to a female increases her desire to have sex or simply turn her on enough to have sex. If yes then are these medicines available over...
  36. Replies
    Views

Sandwich Situation !!!

Hi...
    I am in a love triangle kind of situation. I love a girl who happened to be my best friend. I told her so and she said no, still initially we maintained our close friendship. Now dat she has...
  37. Sticky: It has been stated in medical journals that...

It has been stated in medical journals that excessive masturbation can trouble men in some of the following ways in the long run -
    1. It induces tiredness and fatigue in the ones' who masturbate...
  38. Replies
    Views

If he really happened 2 b ur best frnd, he might...

If he really happened 2 b ur best frnd, he might be feeling guilty since he had sex wt u. try sorting things out by talkin. if dis isnt the reason den its pretty sure dat he just used u. I hope...
  39. Replies
    Views

Well its definitely correct that one shud avoid...

Well its definitely correct that one shud avoid havin water immediately after meals and hv it aftr an hour or so. Another tip 2 healthy digestion is if u wish 2 drink water after meals, hv lukewarm ...
  40. My memorable song

Naa hai ye pana, naa khona hi hai : Jab we met !!!
  41. Replies
    Views

Well Fella you first get it confirmed whether...

Well Fella you first get it confirmed whether your wife's telling the truth or not !!! If what she says is true, treat ur bro like a criminal !! But make sure dat she isnt lying coz it might be lk...
  42. Replies
    Views

Don't allow ur gf !! screw d other guy !!! since...

Don't allow ur gf !! screw d other guy !!! since u n ur gf decide 4 urselves, ur gf need not get involved wt her frnd n her bf !!!! rather say no nw, than regretting it later !!
  43. Replies
    Views

Friend desperate for a girl !!!

Der's dis frnd of mine who desperately loves a gal !! I knw both of dem personally n d gal is really an ideal wife 2 tell abt her in short !! D guy n a gal were best frnds ! my frnd proposed her and...
  44. Replies
    Views

big issue dat u came up with !!! nice 1 !!

big issue dat u came up with !!! nice 1 !!
  45. Replies
    Views

u dnt get d feel of situation unless u urself r...

u dnt get d feel of situation unless u urself r in it sunny grewal !!! so stop with dis hypocritical shit !!! grow up !!
  46. Replies
    Views

and why would u need dat atiqsyed ???

and why would u need dat atiqsyed ???
  47. Replies
    Views

havin d 1 u love without u being able 2 provide...

havin d 1 u love without u being able 2 provide her wt even d basic necessities of life isnt wat i plan 2 do !!! if i need more time n her parents cant wait, i cant help !!! i need 2 earn b4 i can...
  48. Replies
    Views

Ignorance will be a bliss for u here !!! even if...

Ignorance will be a bliss for u here !!! even if a time comes wen u cm face 2 face wt him, start crying and tell him about ur plight !!! tell him hw badly he affected ur life !! tell him dat u...
  49. Replies
    Views

Ohh u really feel dat i havent been through a...

Ohh u really feel dat i havent been through a heartbreak ??? I have experienced much pain than u think u hv felt !!! Its just dat situations going wrong at places of which u really dnt have any idea...
  50. Replies
    Views

Tell d guy if really loves u den he shud be happy...

Tell d guy if really loves u den he shud be happy in wats gud 4 u !!! things went wrong 4 him !! bt wat has happened cant be changed !!! so try makin him realize, dat in love its d happiness of the...
Page 1 of 2 1 2