Search:

Type: Posts; User: Sweet Mimi; Keyword(s):

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4

Search: Search took 0.09 seconds.

1. Replies
    Views

Agar insaan ko jine ki wjah banaoge to dhoka hi...

Agar insaan ko jine ki wjah banaoge to dhoka hi khaoge!!! live your life for yourself dude... there are so many other reasons to live
  2. Replies
    Views

hmmmm ok she want to escape her home... but what...

hmmmm ok she want to escape her home... but what she is not understanding is that aisa na ho ke hell se nikal ke, maha hell mein pahanch jaaye!!! if she doesnt get the right person to marry then she...
  3. Replies
    Views

one a cheat always a cheat... who know the other...

one a cheat always a cheat... who know the other girl has kicked her out of life and he is running to you now... if you feel you can earn for your child then then just dont bother about your ex...
  4. Replies
    Views

Best oneeeeeeeeeeeee

Best oneeeeeeeeeeeee
  5. Replies
    Views

Cant step in gd to check latest news on gaza......

Cant step in gd to check latest news on gaza... there are so many unwanted arguments over there... get a life people.. there are much more to do in this life ... if we really feel sad then we must...
  6. Replies
    Views

Do love a person BUT Do not FALL in love!

Do love a person BUT Do not FALL in love!
  7. Replies
    Views

Yaar saare deewaane type ladke sirf india mein...

Yaar saare deewaane type ladke sirf india mein hote hein kya??? Mauritian guys are so much egocentric :angry:
  8. Replies
    Views

you have already pointed out the reasons why you...

you have already pointed out the reasons why you look over aged!! means you know the source of the problem... you just need to address the list of your own... one by one tackle and eliminate the...
  9. Replies
    Views

but i have heard that benzoyl peroxide can dry...

but i have heard that benzoyl peroxide can dry out the skin... even though the skin is oily type!!

here in mauritius, there was a time where doctors were prescribing antibiotic for simple cold......
  10. Replies
    Views

unfortunately thats what dermatologist are using...

unfortunately thats what dermatologist are using to treat acne!! antibiotic.... Acne treatment is more effective if use retinoid for example accutane. but retinoid is said to have even more dangerous...
  11. Replies
    Views

Yaar, you dont know yourself what you want......

Yaar, you dont know yourself what you want... over possessiveness isnt a bad trait...if you view it differently... its a kind of love... the person is simply being too cautious and doesnt want to...
  12. Replies
    Views

yeah family planning to visit india... to visit...

yeah family planning to visit india... to visit agra... now planing more about where to visit![/B][/COLOR]
  13. Replies
    Views

I want to know where is surat found... is it very...

I want to know where is surat found... is it very far from Agra?
  14. Replies
    Views

Invest in prayers.... the sole way to get out of...

Invest in prayers.... the sole way to get out of stress and anxiety!!! you will feel you are not alone.. god is there!!! it will make you feel stronger!!
  15. Replies
    Views

Dooori Dooori Dooori Sahi Jaaye Naa Sahi...

Dooori
    Dooori
    Dooori
    Sahi Jaaye Naa
    Sahi Jaaye Naa
    Sahi Jaaye Naa
    Sahi Jaaye Naa

Khaamoshiyaan Yeh
    Seh na Sakoon
  16. you know what... today you may feel like fighting...

you know what... today you may feel like fighting to be with this person... tommrow the same person will fight with you and argue with you over petty things in daily life.. sometimes leaading to...
  17. Replies
    Views

Thank youuuuuu all so much.. its nice to know...

Thank youuuuuu all so much.. its nice to know still remembered here by members :)
  18. Replies
    Views

Thats why i said i will never marry a guy who...

Thats why i said i will never marry a guy who cant live separatelyl!!!

well no choice other than..trying to go separetly.. talk to your hubby about it!!!
  19. Replies
    Views

people have stronger reasons to feel upset!! but...

people have stronger reasons to feel upset!! but its true when one is in problem he always feel he is the only one facing such a big problem!!! sometimes we have to look for that one reason that...
  20. Replies
    Views

Sticky: http://forum.santabanta.com/showthread.htm?334097-...

http://forum.santabanta.com/showthread.htm?334097-Songs-with-Lyrics/page11
  21. Replies
    Views

you are the second one and thats why you are...

you are the second one and thats why you are saying you dont have problem with him being married. just think if you were his real wife wife in first position would accept to share him with a b i t c...
  22. Replies
    Views

if anyone still have contact with mayaa...

if anyone still have contact with mayaa (Marsflower)...plz tell her i miss her and want to talk to her....
  23. Replies
    Views

develop a passion of saving money... you will...

develop a passion of saving money... you will stop waiting for salary.... because you will always have a good stock of money in bank!!!
  24. Replies
    Views

Most beautiful my favorite!!

Most beautiful my favorite!!
  25. Replies
    Views

i know many people who are overweight yet they...

i know many people who are overweight yet they didnt got one single problem to conceive!!
  26. Replies
    Views

Girl in life you should not be that choosy when...

Girl in life you should not be that choosy when it comes to job given the fierce competition that exist!!! the solution to your problem is job and nothing else!! you have to convince yourself tht its...
  27. Replies
    Views

why such dramatic makeup???????

why such dramatic makeup???????
  28. Replies
    Views

Sticky: http://forum.santabanta.com/showthread.htm?307492-...

http://forum.santabanta.com/showthread.htm?307492-10-free-alternatives-to-SMSs
  29. Replies
    Views

Hmmmm you know what being friend with your ex...

Hmmmm you know what being friend with your ex just mean that you have a keep under the name of friend!!! lovers can never turn into friends... once the feeling is there its there... no matter how...
  30. Replies
    Views

what the hell then... Gudu gudu is giving me a...

what the hell then... Gudu gudu is giving me a lot of negative repsssssssss.... since few time i got this red icon from him
    i got confused because he was sweet in rep comments but actually giving...
  31. Replies
    Views

i wish i could get someone to explain me... what...

i wish i could get someone to explain me... what does a small red icon of a reputation mean!! i got rep but all are with green rectangle but one is in red!! does that mean negative rep!
  32. Replies
    Views

i think it doesnt require intelligence to get a...

i think it doesnt require intelligence to get a girl who is caring... who live only for you... who will live with you by giving you the feeling that you are her only god in the world!! you need a...
  33. Replies
    Views

Dil mera hai naa samajh kitana Besafar ye...

Dil mera hai naa samajh kitana
    Besafar ye bevkoof bada
    Chahata hai kitana tujhe..
    Khud mager nahi jaan sakaa
    (Iss dard e dil ki sifarish ab kar de koi yahan
    Ke mil jaaye ise wo barish jo...
  34. Replies
    Views

you dont have any choice!! because it will remain...

you dont have any choice!! because it will remain like this if she will stay at your place!! its old time thing where after marriage you live with in laws!!! relationship problem is always there!!!...
  35. Replies
    Views

The reasons you are giving to rejection are not...

The reasons you are giving to rejection are not potential threats!!!! because logically its good when girls are shorter than boys!! most couple is like that!! boys are taller and girls shorter... it...
  36. Replies
    Views

go to a pharmacy ask them for a sun screen with...

go to a pharmacy ask them for a sun screen with 50+ spf
  37. Replies
    Views

why dont you increase your food intake in the...

why dont you increase your food intake in the morning... many people eat more in dinner than eat during lunch and breakfast!!!

follow the rule: eat like you have not eaten since years during...
  38. Replies
    Views

i now understand what you mean... in fact you...

i now understand what you mean... in fact you dont need intelligence... but you want an emotional person and a sensitive person... completely calmed type of girl... but would be veryyy caring,,...
  39. Replies
    Views

how much a girl loves you when she will feel...

how much a girl loves you when she will feel insecure with you she will feel forced to take decision to move on!!! girls are cuious abut their marriage age... people keep asking 10 000 questions!!...
  40. Replies
    Views

your family is the one who will make the best...

your family is the one who will make the best decision for you.. if your mother didnt approve him then surely because she is mature!!! you are not thinking maturely because a with a gambler you...
  41. Replies
    Views

May god speed up your recovery

May god speed up your recovery
  42. Replies
    Views

Sticky: it looks like since funky sam left external links...

it looks like since funky sam left external links are not being cleared!!
  43. Replies
    Views

Sticky: http://forum.santabanta.com/showthread.htm?340095-...

http://forum.santabanta.com/showthread.htm?340095-Angry-bird-bags-for-kids
  44. Replies
    Views

i wont assume but a saying that am sure she has...

i wont assume but a saying that am sure she has got an interesting someone in her new working environment thats why her behaviour changed!!! its better you stop expecting from her... and move on!!
  45. Replies
    Views

i think its not good to share the pic of a...

i think its not good to share the pic of a person who is no more!! who knows what would have been is wish over this.... i sincerely think his pic should have been removed from here!!! somebody sent...
  46. Replies
    Views

i dont like pink.... black and blue is my fav......

i dont like pink.... black and blue is my fav...

but i loved this jewelry box, unfortunately last one was left so i had no choice!!
  47. Replies
    Views

http://i693.photobucket.com/albums/vv294/Sweet1507...

http://i693.photobucket.com/albums/vv294/Sweet1507/20140611_170223_zpsf776505a.jpg

http://i693.photobucket.com/albums/vv294/Sweet1507/20140611_170246_zps476520ba.jpg
  48. Replies
    Views

your life would have been much simpler if you...

your life would have been much simpler if you were a virgin... because i can see your willingness to move on but you cant because you are trapped!! so you can see where your mistake lies!!! thats the...
  49. Replies
    Views

whatever is his behaviour... in your place i...

whatever is his behaviour... in your place i would have showed him attitude and instead it would have been me who wouldnt wish to talk... thats where you hold your importance and your respect... why...
  50. Replies
    Views

you dont love him.... neither you miss him...

you dont love him.... neither you miss him because you love him!!! dont believe me? let me explain!! you feel you need him back right? well thats not because of love but thats because you feel you...
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4