Search:

Type: Posts; User: Logical_Guru; Keyword(s):

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4

Search: Search took 0.02 seconds.

1. Replies
    Views

This is where the Professionals come into play. I...

This is where the Professionals come into play. I have had one official honeymoon and several other moons, stars, toads, octopussies in Goa.

Check into a hotel in Panjim. I recommend Novogoa. It...
  2. Replies
    Views

For all legal purposes, initiate and obtain a...

For all legal purposes, initiate and obtain a formal divorce. If you have the wherewithal, sue for compensation and pursue the same. Sad story really.

Now, Gudu using Deepika as his avatar is...
  3. Replies
    Views

Logical Guru is also a lesbian sometimes. He...

Logical Guru is also a lesbian sometimes. He loves to kiss women. All those pink lips...
  4. Replies
    Views

Remembering Sunanda

Logical Guru's wife knew her socially... She penned this a couple of months ago

Remembering Sunanda

I have been deeply distressed by the sudden and largely unexplained demise of Sunanda...
  5. Replies
    Views

Thank you all. I thank all of you for your best...

Thank you all. I thank all of you for your best wishes and concern during this difficult period. Please do not neglect your health. Thank you all once again.
  6. Replies
    Views

Impotency cannot be ascertained by a Background...

Impotency cannot be ascertained by a Background Check. That is done to discover if a guy is a sausage jockey or an uphill garderner. Impotency can only be proven by an Upfront check.
  7. Replies
    Views

I think the best way to get married is on a...

I think the best way to get married is on a Reality show. You get a lavish wedding and you also get paid. All that money can then be used on your honeymoon. Imagine a guy like Rahul Mahajan getting...
  8. Replies
    Views

Contrary to popular belief, Grass is definitely a...

Contrary to popular belief, Grass is definitely a lesser evil than alcohol. And I say this with personal experience. And some of us had it recently after 2 decades of abstinence. I've seen one in...
  9. Replies
    Views

You remind me of a book by James Michener called...

You remind me of a book by James Michener called the drifters. There are 2 things I will never forget.

1. God is Great. Grass is Better
    2. Burn Pot. Not people

I think you should read the book.
  10. Replies
    Views

Companionship is a very important aspect of life....

Companionship is a very important aspect of life. It is easy to philosophise that we all come and go alone. But, dying a lonely man can add insult to injury.

Your kids are grown up, but are still...
  11. Poll: - Inspiration - She still brings out the best in...

- Inspiration - She still brings out the best in me
    - Guilt - I should have apologised for not using protection
    - Frustration - Why the hell did I refuse to do it?
    - He believes in a parallel...
  12. Replies
    Views

Dear Orange (turned Green) Please have an...

Dear Orange (turned Green)

Please have an honest chat with him and ascertain the reason for him to stare at her. I would encourage you to do it in good humour. Please do not get upset, but make a...
  13. Replies
    Views

Dump him ASAP. Marry an Executive Chef.

Dump him ASAP. Marry an Executive Chef.
  14. Replies
    Views

Several patrons of this forum will argue that you...

Several patrons of this forum will argue that you can have a Pre-marital relationship. If it does not culminate in a marriage, it becomes an affair and past baggage.

And several of them would...
  15. The vows taken in each phera are as below: ...

The vows taken in each phera are as below:

With the first phera, the couple invokes the gods for the plenitude of pure and nourishing food and a life that is noble and respectful.
    With the...
  16. Replies
    Views

Infertility is not a disease. It is a medical...

Infertility is not a disease. It is a medical condition like Myopia, High / Low Blood Pressure and so on. This is the first thing we need to understand. You need to communicate this to him.
  17. Replies
    Views

You have to tell your mother and your wife and...

You have to tell your mother and your wife and your mother-in-law that you have decided to get married again. This way, your mother would have a choice to get food from two different sources. And if...
  18. Replies
    Views

Every Saturday, after I finish packing lunch for...

Every Saturday, after I finish packing lunch for my wife and carry her Laptop to the car and watch her drive away, it is time for that steaming cup of coffee at the Columbus café in the Mall of the...
  19. Replies
    Views

@RoleModel. I did have the special Gadbad. It was...

@RoleModel. I did have the special Gadbad. It was all about the Threesome. Sorry if my references are inappropriate. It takes time - Jab Mil Baithenge Theen Yaar, Aap mein our Bagpiper for example. ...
  20. Replies
    Views

Thttp://forum.santabanta.com/attachment.htm?attach...

Thttp://forum.santabanta.com/attachment.htm?attachmentid=53868&d=1401172373

The Gym where Role Model started pumping first
  21. Replies
    Views

The Gym where Role Model started pumping weights...

The Gym where Role Model started pumping weights

22. Replies
    Views

Every person has a unique fragrance. If you think...

Every person has a unique fragrance. If you think something is weird, then how can that be normal?
  23. Replies
    Views

Sarcasm is the lowest form of wit. But, it is...

Sarcasm is the lowest form of wit. But, it is definitely not one of the 7 deadly sins. Wrath surely is one of them and the C team aspirant seems to have plenty of it. This stems from very high levels...
  24. Replies
    Views

The solution to your problem is not in your mind....

The solution to your problem is not in your mind.

The solution to your problem is RIGHT in your LEFT hand.
  25. Replies
    Views

The early afternoon drizzle had no chance of...

The early afternoon drizzle had no chance of curbing my raging instincts as I made my way through the familiar alleys of the downtown. I was separated for 3 months and had not indulged in this...
  26. Replies
    Views

As long as you have established and accepted an...

As long as you have established and accepted an "open relationship" and you are honest with each other, there is practically no limits or boundaries that can remain. You are either celibate,...
  27. Replies
    Views

The frequency and duration of a Telephone call is...

The frequency and duration of a Telephone call is inversely proportional to the life of the relationship. 5 Years after marriage, you will enjoy and desperately seek those long moments of of silence....
  28. Replies
    Views

There is something called an "Irish Virginity...

There is something called an "Irish Virginity Test".

It requires that you have some red paint, some blue paint and a hammer.

Paint one of your balls red and the other one blue. As you take...
  29. Replies
    Views

I would like to appear with Role_Model. Will...

I would like to appear with Role_Model. Will write to him, but not this week. Am out for a College reunion
  30. Replies
    Views

Dear Gudu Gudu, Keep the faith and you will...

Dear Gudu Gudu,

Keep the faith and you will surely recover. You need to be strong and determined. Entertain healthy and positive thoughts. Time to read up. As members of this forum who participate...
  31. Replies
    Views

The human race is vicariously polygamous. Even...

The human race is vicariously polygamous. Even our history, depicted through the immortal sculptures of Khujaraho suggest that we are a species that is not averse to Group Sex. Morality is a personal...
  32. Replies
    Views

Ejaculation is not like a Lunar Eclipse that...

Ejaculation is not like a Lunar Eclipse that "takes place" at a particular time or interval.

On an average, about 11-15 minutes of penetration should trigger a woman's orgasm after you have woken...
  33. Replies
    Views

You should marry him if you are confident of...

You should marry him if you are confident of ensuring that he spends all his money on YOU. Then, he will not be rich any more. And therefore, the chances of him having Sex in the future are also...
  34. Replies
    Views

There are 3 women in a man's life, unless you are...

There are 3 women in a man's life, unless you are a Gym trainer in New Delhi and have 4 of them at the same time. The chances of every man being Logical Guru is also pretty remote. So, we will...
  35. Dear D'Mellow Agricultural land / Cultivable...

Dear D'Mellow

Agricultural land / Cultivable land has to first be converted to Commercial purposes for you to get a good price. This conversion takes time and money, but it is worth it. The only...
  36. Replies
    Views

Ask him to join a political party like the RLD or...

Ask him to join a political party like the RLD or the BSP. That way, he will come back from work feeling pretty intimidated. Else, he can enroll in an "Art of Speaking" class that is organized by...
  37. Replies
    Views

Once astray, the B1tch will have her way. The...

Once astray, the B1tch will have her way. The forbidden fruit is too tempting to ignore. Ever heard of a recycled virgin?

Continue to suffer and live with her promiscuity or seek a divorce citing...
  38. Replies
    Views

Dear Raja, Logical Guru suffers from an...

Dear Raja,

Logical Guru suffers from an incurable condition. This need not be made public. As someone, who is not so fond of the human race, he has pledged to donate all his organs. This was done...
  39. Replies
    Views

Dear Gudu, Just saw this. Logical Guru wants...

Dear Gudu,

Just saw this. Logical Guru wants you back. I will readily give you one of my kidneys. Do let me know about your prognosis.

Logical Guru
  40. Replies
    Views

Dear Sans, Sans should actually be your middle...

Dear Sans,

Sans should actually be your middle name. Lover Sans Pride. Boy Sans Undies. And so on.

In my opinion, you have not done much to win her confidence and make her accept your...
  41. Replies
    Views

It depends on what you expect from a girl. 1....

It depends on what you expect from a girl.

1. I think a girl likes me, if she spontaneously gives me a BJ at the strangest of places and still has a smile on her face.
    2. I think she likes me...
  42. Replies
    Views

Dear "Hero No 1" Dress up like Govinda and...

Dear "Hero No 1"

Dress up like Govinda and learn a few steps. Then sing this song

"Maine Paidal Se Jaa Raha Tha, Uno Cycle Pe Aaa Rahi thi"

Then, if she does tring, tring - You can do Pom...
  43. Replies
    Views

Dear Harsh, This is a forum where sensible...

Dear Harsh,

This is a forum where sensible people comfort and advise those who need genuine help.

I can see the humour in your question, but we do do not give advice to those who aspire to...
  44. Replies
    Views

You even licked her shoes, didn't you? And she is...

You even licked her shoes, didn't you? And she is your cousin's cousin!!

Even if you end up having a relationship, you would become a cuckold. And you seem to kind of like it. So, go with the flow...
  45. Replies
    Views

Look at the brighter side. You will never ever...

Look at the brighter side.

You will never ever have a white or a grey hair on your head. Isn't that something to be proud of? People who are visually challenged or have a deformity may lack...
  46. Replies
    Views

I have a strong feeling that he is the same guy...

I have a strong feeling that he is the same guy who is chatting with my wife.

The last message he sent was this

Your husband : Molee
    My Wife : Mone
    Your husband : I reached at 11
    Your...
  47. Replies
    Views

Please use protection. A lactating mother is not...

Please use protection. A lactating mother is not insulated from getting pregnant.

It is advisable to try for a brother or a sister for your baby, instead of forcing a twin.
  48. Love and Sex do not contradict each other. They...

Love and Sex do not contradict each other. They complement one another. There is no need to loathe yourself as your imaginations are pretty normal. The height of your *****ions are not essentially in...
  49. 2 States - Different Locations Same State - Both...

2 States - Different Locations
    Same State - Both Unsatisfied

2 States - She is married and you are Single
    Same State - Both like to share the romance

2 States - 2nd Wife's daughter and First...
  50. Replies
    Views

Any new job is exciting and can also be...

Any new job is exciting and can also be frustrating, before you mould into the Ecosystem. Apart from being shrewd, you need to be smart and focused on developing your skills.

If your attempts to...
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4