Page 1 of 3 1 2 3

Search: Search took 0 seconds.

1. Replies
    Views

Google P90X ....

Google P90X ....
  2. Replies
    Views

What you are thinking and feeling is absolutely...

What you are thinking and feeling is absolutely logical, but in general, the approach towards finding the 'right' partner is completely depends upon your state of mind regarding to the compromises...
  3. Replies
    Views

You both are stubborn at some point and clashing...

You both are stubborn at some point and clashing of egos are always creating a hectic when she's also opposing your saying.. it happens .. and breakups, for good.

what u r feeling and imaging...
  4. Replies
    Views

To solve your situation in a best possible way.....

To solve your situation in a best possible way.. please tell me about your ex bf, his family, relatives, friends , daily hangout points, his college, how's he in studies n also his future plans(if u...
  5. Replies
    Views

i know friends who have gone through the same...

i know friends who have gone through the same situation...
    just don't do anything what ppl around u r doing(thank god that somebody out there still have that attitude).
    right now forget about the...
  6. Thread: Am I boring?

by Chank4U
    Replies
    Views

are you?? search for a girl who compliments...

are you??

search for a girl who compliments you n your lifestyle otherwise be prepared to adopt some drastic changes in yourself to get what you dreamt of.

"If you think that you deserve...
  7. Replies
    Views

Yes it is effective for some cases and the skin...

Yes it is effective for some cases and the skin types but you have to consult a good dermatologist for effective results.
    it may take 3-5 sitting as per on your case and there's a burning sensation...
  8. Replies
    Views

Go by basics here... what a girl want? A lover...

Go by basics here... what a girl want? A lover who can love her by the unique and exciting ways, it doesn't matter what your past was if you are able to make her feel Complete with you. Are you that...
  9. Replies
    Views

Never expect anything from anybody, you can take...

Never expect anything from anybody, you can take guarantee only for yourself nobody else's.
    If you're giving that much thought about a person that deeply and got hurt after this, then believe me.....
  10. Replies
    Views

Your girl friend is from South?? Friend, what...

Your girl friend is from South??
    Friend, what you want is a girl who is strong enough to support and declare your relation and standby any time anywhere, so is your girlfriend is not even telling...
  11. Replies
    Views

Gift her the DVD of "Friend's with Benefits".....

Gift her the DVD of "Friend's with Benefits".. she will understand. good luck! :D
  12. Replies
    Views

" HAPPY FATHER'S DAY" :) Enjoy your new Born...

" HAPPY FATHER'S DAY" :) Enjoy your new Born baby.. please do tell us the name that you are thinking to give it to your love breed.
  13. Replies
    Views

Be a man.. get a good job first and ask her...

Be a man.. get a good job first and ask her parents for her hand in marriage.:thumbsup:
  14. Replies
    Views

" Love is a Comfortable feeling which makes you...

" Love is a Comfortable feeling which makes you Stronger at the same time." if u think that u n ur partner have that in between then sure u r in Good love. God Bless.
  15. Replies
    Views

you approximately had me till the Third point.....

you approximately had me till the Third point.. TREAT WOMEN WITH RESPECT:thumbsup:
  16. Replies
    Views

yes it happens.. tell you what, try to indulge...

yes it happens.. tell you what, try to indulge yourself into some activities that you like, any hobbies? music? dance? workout? anything you can do to take your mind off for some hours.. it will do...
  17. Replies
    Views

When You masturbate your body burn calories by...

When You masturbate your body burn calories by increasing your heart beat including a bit de-hydrated body also it secrete the hormone as well as it tensed up the inner thigh, hip , abdomen, chest...
  18. Replies
    Views

Waaooooww.. she's looking so Beautiful!!...

Waaooooww.. she's looking so Beautiful!! :special17:
  19. Replies
    Views

What you did is for yourself and which makes you...

What you did is for yourself and which makes you happy... even sexually.
    Why it is wrong when a woman try to do something for her own satisfaction unlike a man?

No need to blame yourself and it...
  20. Replies
    Views

Well my friend:special23: what you did was right...

Well my friend:special23: what you did was right and for your age is a well mature decision. yes she'll cry but thats also for her own good and safety.
    what matters most that you are committed and...
  21. Replies
    Views

What've done is done... you was a child back...

What've done is done... you was a child back then... but today your Present Behavior is placing the pillars for the future that you and your fiance are going to share.
    Your man wants you because...
  22. Replies
    Views

True Sayin'.

True Sayin'.
  23. Replies
    Views

If what've you just told is completely true and...

If what've you just told is completely true and you was dragged into the situation (as you r a lil' child) then it can be solved. but if you are lying:special20:(as all men does) then nobody can save...
  24. Replies
    Views

Tell her that you don't.. never loved her not for...

Tell her that you don't.. never loved her not for a bit and if she want a Zombie man with her without any emotion or smile on his face then go n tell your gf. and just walkout after saying this. and...
  25. Replies
    Views

" Now a days some of the girls just told their bf...

" Now a days some of the girls just told their bf that she 'told' the other guy about her commitment.... but in real it is not happened as she told. Not all the girls tells the Truth always".

26. Replies
    Views

No wonder... sure it will do wonder... it also...

No wonder... sure it will do wonder... it also may give all the control on the very first day and say.. "USE ME" .
  27. Replies
    Views

Include lots of green veggies , carrots and milk...

Include lots of green veggies , carrots and milk , beet root , walnut , figs in your diet. divide the food intake in 4-5 parts and take it time to time in a day and yes have least of 4 liters water...
  28. Replies
    Views

Best way to deal with it by helping others. and...

Best way to deal with it by helping others. and don't let your past decides what your future is going to be like. take control of your life, join any sport of your choice, throw all the stuff and...
  29. Replies
    Views

Your Son is a Saint.. god made very less ppl in...

Your Son is a Saint.. god made very less ppl in this world like him. but yes as a parent what you've said is right and the situation is as critical as the health of the girl. One thing is that, your...
  30. Replies
    Views

Why is that that she is responsible for this? it...

Why is that that she is responsible for this? it is your duty now.. not for own good but truly for her.

Thats may be because of the same routine everyday, try to make the married life interesting...
  31. Replies
    Views

am hoping that she's not from ahemdabad.

am hoping that she's not from ahemdabad.
  32. Replies
    Views

"he was furious he asked whats the need. Itold...

"he was furious he asked whats the need. Itold else he will feel bad if i deny etc"
    You are such a biaach.. you know that hubby is not liking it but then why u still said that to him?? i hate your...
  33. Replies
    Views

oh when you guys learn to taking care of a girl...

oh when you guys learn to taking care of a girl by not saying "what-so-true-truth" in front of her perticularly in this situation. if you're not have the 'layer' at the moment then why just start...
  34. Replies
    Views

Hey be more broadminded here.. today having a...

Hey be more broadminded here.. today having a child is not the only thing that married couples concern of, it's a complete personal choice. but be careful about the situation that how you r dealing...
  35. Replies
    Views

you can do one more thing here, tell "this new...

you can do one more thing here, tell "this new guy" your feeling and then wait for his reply. if he's feeling the same for you than sure go n meet his girlfriend and observe the truthfulllness in the...
  36. Replies
    Views

Bring "The Biggest Loser DVD" and watch it with...

Bring "The Biggest Loser DVD" and watch it with your hubby. it definately helps you and your married life.
  37. Take this advice as by your elder brother's... ...

Take this advice as by your elder brother's...
    Am .. having a background of ARMY, ma own sister, her husband, ma uncle and ma late. Grandfather was also an ARMY officer, believe me if once you...
  38. Replies
    Views

Love , Sex and Relationship!

(as Indians we all r surrounded by customs and the words which r filled by our forefathers in our society n in our head conscientiously and unconsciously which somehow at some extent effects our...
  39. Replies
    Views

The Best way to deal with and the right possible...

The Best way to deal with and the right possible way is : write her a handwritten letter telling her ur love and affections to her and apologize for the stupid-lie.:special4:
  40. Replies
    Views

:special18: Thanx.

:special18: Thanx.
  41. Replies
    Views

http://img139.imagevenue.com/loc90/th_25644_2djup1...

http://img139.imagevenue.com/loc90/th_25644_2djup15_122_90lo.jpghttp://img17.imagevenue.com/loc379/th_25649_6s5lpy_122_379lo.jpghttp://img140.imagevenue.com/loc41/th_25653_102p7on_122_41lo.jpghttp://i...
  42. Replies
    Views

Priyanka Da Hottest..

http://img229.imagevenue.com/loc558/th_24497_08-368350728_122_558lo.jpghttp://img242.imagevenue.com/loc408/th_24503_DSC00481-1197786561_122_408lo.JPGhttp://img241.imagevenue.com/loc346/th_24506_DSC004...
  43. Replies
    Views

Do u peeps knows about; that i maself suffer from...

Do u peeps knows about; that i maself suffer from a disablility.... the disability of ; not able to stop maself to Lovin' someone(here u peeps) or not able to hold ma love for Humanity(nah).
  44. Replies
    Views

U can make an intrude into anything... yes in...

U can make an intrude into anything... yes in heart too(again).. but u know one thing.. galz r more mature and sensitive than a guy and still they keep on Forgiving us guys for what we do n said.
  45. Replies
    Views

U asked for a "Kohinoor Diamond" kinna guy hon.....

U asked for a "Kohinoor Diamond" kinna guy hon.. ok it is not impossible but ya it'll take some time. so keep ur 'ShePower' High.:happy_7:

ps: gf bf ... nah... try to find a Lover. Life is a...
  46. Replies
    Views

That's just an temporary thing.. so don't go...

That's just an temporary thing.. so don't go hassle about it.. well we all know galz , they show such behaviour when they feel a lil' complex/inferiority.. but if she shows some physical or facial...
  47. i love her

i love her
  48. Replies
    Views

See "Never Back Down" n "Rocky 1 - 5...

See "Never Back Down" n "Rocky 1 - 5 ":angry_11::emot153:. U must need n thrust before a Burst( i mean an inspiration before pursuing ur goal) .
  49. Hope FOr the Change what we need NOW. Thanks...

Hope FOr the Change what we need NOW.

Thanks all :happy_3:
  50. Replies
    Views

T-Pain ft. Lil Wayne - Can't Believe It ...

T-Pain ft. Lil Wayne - Can't Believe It :love_12:
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3