Search:

Type: Posts; User: complete_man; Keyword(s):

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4

Search: Search took 0.17 seconds.

1. Replies
    Views

Sticky: :emot15: :emot15:.. Sorry kuch aur yaad aagaya...

:emot15: :emot15:.. Sorry kuch aur yaad aagaya mujhe.
    But you were one of the most neutral persons bro. If you remember, when after riky's arbitrary decision in some thread you said you'll be...
  2. Replies
    Views

Sticky: All the best to you and the forum bro.. I wish it...

All the best to you and the forum bro.. I wish it again becomes a place where fun never sets in; and believe me this was my only endeavour even while i was the mod, I swear on Allah and I swear on...
  3. Replies
    Views

Sticky: By administration I meant a few mods, and you...

By administration I meant a few mods, and you very well know who.
    The only solution for all these things was ONE simple step: banning ONE member, and again you know who. If the forum has degraded to...
  4. Replies
    Views

Sticky: Such people have existed nd will exist.. Thats...

Such people have existed nd will exist.. Thats not the real problem.. The problem starts when such people are backed by the administration..
    Kindly restore my comment Iggy with the abuses deleted.....
  5. Replies
    Views

Sticky: Comment deleted in less than 5 mins!! Wow.. That...

Comment deleted in less than 5 mins!! Wow.. That was super-moderation..
    Why was the comment deleted and not just edited?? Why mods arent following established procedures?? Where are the seniors??
    I...
  6. Replies
    Views

Sticky: This id may also be banned forever. I do not wish...

This id may also be banned forever. I do not wish to live without my son c_m_2.
  7. Replies
    Views

Sticky: Why are all of complete_man_2's post deleted by...

Why are all of complete_man_2's post deleted by mod basanti? As per the most recent set of rules circulated within the mod panel (in PMs) a post can be deleted only if it is abusive or contains...
  8. Replies
    Views

Sticky: A hullabaloo over what? Deletion of comments that...

A hullabaloo over what? Deletion of comments that read: "Sunny Leone se jannat milegi" and "fatwa shahzadi allahu akbar". The style of posting a complaint against the deletion somewhat like: 'which...
  9. Replies
    Views

Sticky: I second galaxy_resident's candidature..

I second galaxy_resident's candidature..
  10. Replies
    Views

Sticky: Aur jaha tak baat rahi mere aur basanti ki to mai...

Aur jaha tak baat rahi mere aur basanti ki to mai uske saath saare problems khud solve karlunga personal level pe.. Kisi third person ko pareshan hone ki zarurat nahi.. Sab apni apni chinta karo...
  11. Replies
    Views

Sticky: Abusing aur arrogantly ridiculing ka charge...

Abusing aur arrogantly ridiculing ka charge lagaane se pehle aap apna khud ka language dekho Sir.. Har 2 line me me fcukn aur 3 line me a$$ shabd istemal karne waale "senior" janta tumhe maaf nahi...
  12. Replies
    Views

Sticky: Hey bhagwan saare posts deleted! :emot0: Ab to...

Hey bhagwan saare posts deleted! :emot0:

Ab to iggy bandar gaya andar :santabanta16:
  13. Replies
    Views

Sticky: Because mai bhale hi gandhiji ka fan hu lekin wo...

Because mai bhale hi gandhiji ka fan hu lekin wo ideology me vishwas nahi rakhta ke koi thappad maare to duusra gaal aage badhao.. Mai hitler ka bhi fan hu.. :santabanta7:
  14. Replies
    Views

Sticky: Yaha pe humara purana dost mujhe "standards" aur...

Yaha pe humara purana dost mujhe "standards" aur "principles" sikha raha hai aise language me.. Just like munna bhai taught people gandhigiri in his own style :santabanta7:
  15. Replies
    Views

Sticky: I loved that part :emot15: Chalo isi baat pe...

I loved that part :emot15:

Chalo isi baat pe status quo ante till further notice.. Ab se bina power ke hi sabko 'hadkaunga' :santabanta10:
  16. Replies
    Views

Sticky: I never said that exactly your posts contained...

I never said that exactly your posts contained abuses..

But Sunny Leone's body, allah hu akbar kya hai ye sab? aage sex, *******, doggy style pe bhi utar aate? Is that a genntleman's way to...
  17. Replies
    Views

Sticky: Ye galat raag chedh diya tumne.. Yaha discuss kar...

Ye galat raag chedh diya tumne.. Yaha discuss kar rhe aadhe members ne admin ko gaaliya di hai with words thst include chu***a and nalayak.. Yaad karne ki koshish karo..
  18. Replies
    Views

Sticky: Shehzad aur ISIS sensitive issue nahi hai.. Aap...

Shehzad aur ISIS sensitive issue nahi hai.. Aap jis raaste pe ja rhe the wo usey sensitive bana raha tha.. ankhein kholo..
  19. Replies
    Views

Sticky: Ab mai bade mehnat se 4 page ki gaaliya likhu to...

Ab mai bade mehnat se 4 page ki gaaliya likhu to mere mehnat ke basis pe tolerate karlega??
    Humne bhi kabhi kisi ko criticism se roka nahi.. Maine shehzad ke against comments delete nahi kiye.....
  20. Replies
    Views

Sticky: Yes I was told abt it by iggy and was more than...

Yes I was told abt it by iggy and was more than willing to comply.. But unfortunately you come up with a new issue almost everyday, that too in public! I'm sorry I cant take that.

Aur jaha tak...
  21. Replies
    Views

Sticky: basanti

basanti<<< naam ke user ne to nahi hi kiya hai for sure.. Waise you know the first day wala kissa very well (and may be also 2nd day wala) so expecting you to be a bit neutral.. :deal:
  22. Replies
    Views

Sticky: Tab fir either mere complaints genuine nahi honge...

Tab fir either mere complaints genuine nahi honge ya fir jab maine complaint kiya hoga tab 3-4 din tak koi mod online nahi aya hoga.. Because maine dono baar biased aur spineless wala comment tabhi...
  23. Replies
    Views

Sticky: Look who's saying that :santabanta16: All my...

Look who's saying that :santabanta16: All my discussions with you end their bro.. Oops I mean Mr. Yo yo honey Singh.
  24. Replies
    Views

Sticky: To kaun sa maine mods ke sar par bandook rakhke...

To kaun sa maine mods ke sar par bandook rakhke action lene ko kaha??
    I'm not taking lessons from you basanti.. Mujhe tumse koi personal problem nahi hai.. Tum bhi kabhi dost hua karti thi.. Ab...
  25. Replies
    Views

Sticky: Haan sarkar mujhe yaad hai maine kya kya kaha...

Haan sarkar mujhe yaad hai maine kya kya kaha tha.. Lekin tab members vs mods baat hoti thi, yaha to mod hi mod ke peeche hai.. Aur wo aisa samay tha jab mods kisi complain ka reply hi nahi karte...
  26. Replies
    Views

Sticky: Complaint box ko bhi GD bana diya.. Wo bhi kitne...

Complaint box ko bhi GD bana diya.. Wo bhi kitne shuddh language ke saath.. Hats off to your seniority! For long I've been bearing your nonsense just for the old times sake.. Time and again I allowed...
  27. Replies
    Views

Sticky: Provoking post ko pehle hi delete maar dene par...

Provoking post ko pehle hi delete maar dene par hi to itna hungama hota hai idhar.. SD ke har ek post pe personal remark ya concealed taunt hota hai.. I repeat HAR EK.. But kal agar mai usko reply...
  28. Replies
    Views

Sticky: It is true that I was myself involved in a...

It is true that I was myself involved in a squabble yesterday. Being a leader/mod doesnt take away my right to respond as a general member to any thread and in a manner that suits the thread starter....
  29. Replies
    Views

Sticky: It is exactly this realisation that the "senior...

It is exactly this realisation that the "senior members" are expected to have.
    You may, in the flow of a thread, pass some jestful remarks, it's fine, you aren't being banned for that. But at least...
  30. Replies
    Views

Sticky: If he acts immature, lame and sick does that mean...

If he acts immature, lame and sick does that mean we also act immature, lame and sick? How do we keep up the ethos of the forum then?
    Go ahead and revert the actions if you are completely convinced.
  31. Sirf tere nahi delete kiye the special33 wo saare...

Sirf tere nahi delete kiye the special33 wo saare bilkul hi alag topic the special33
  32. Haan panchayato mai yahi sab hota hai.. Sasur...

Haan panchayato mai yahi sab hota hai.. Sasur gaon ka 'buzurg' hoga aur baaki panchayat waale uske dost honge obviously... Saare jail jaenge including the maulvi agar uska bhi malicious intent prima...
  33. Replies
    Views

Shaant ho jao janta janardhan :tomatoe: Har ek ki...

Shaant ho jao janta janardhan :tomatoe: Har ek ki analysis maine iss liye nahi ki because it would have been a humongous task involving lot many theories and research-works!
    Lekin abhi sab mei...
  34. You are one of the very few persons ho knows this...

You are one of the very few persons ho knows this :deal:
  35. Derivation to derive karne waale pe depend karta...

Derivation to derive karne waale pe depend karta hai aur case pe depend karta hai..:deal:
  36. Clerics logo ne hi be :special20: Shariah me ye...

Clerics logo ne hi be :special20:
    Shariah me ye shabd nahi likhe hai ke:
    "the baby in her womb is her husband’s brother. Her husband must divorce her, even if his father looked at his wife with...
  37. Why leave the case?? Its the case in whose...

Why leave the case?? Its the case in whose context matters must be understood.
    If the woman has consensual sex with both father and son then she has committed adultery and her marriage is null &...
  38. Perhaps the clerics are too convinced with the...

Perhaps the clerics are too convinced with the panchayat verdict and if that is the case they too should be arrested.. The enforcement of any local verdict which is ultra vires to the IPC is itself...
  39. Haan ye to wo news site hai.. Dusri news site ye...

Haan ye to wo news site hai.. Dusri news site ye kehti hai ke:

The local community panchayat had treated the case as that of adultery instead of rape

Agar ye na hota to the fatwa makes...
  40. Tera galat sequence hi pura case badal deti hai.....

Tera galat sequence hi pura case badal deti hai.. #4 pehle hua uske baad #3 hua.. Pehle panchayat ne order diya ke it is an adultery (consensual sex), uske baad maulvi ji se puchha gaya ke ab aage...
  41. Abe yahi to thread ka pehle post hai.. Isi ko to...

Abe yahi to thread ka pehle post hai.. Isi ko to keh raha tha mai pathetic journalism.. Local panchayat ne isko adultery ka case mana hai ye baat gayab kar di.. Direct ye likh diya ke rape hua and...
  42. Isme religion kaise beech me aya be?? Case ye...

Isme religion kaise beech me aya be??
    Case ye hai ke rape hua panchayat ne usey adultery kaha.. Aur maulvi ne adultery waale faisle ke basis pe ye kaha ke ladki ko sasur se nikah karna hai..
    Jabki...
  43. Mujhe kaise pata hoga? Sirf maulvi ko pakadwana...

Mujhe kaise pata hoga?
    Sirf maulvi ko pakadwana hai ya FIL ko bhi? Aur galti yaha panchayat ki hai jisne case ko adultery declare kiya.. Maulvi ne to uss hisaab se hi kaha.. Agar maulvi khud...
  44. Deleted posts not related to thread..

Deleted posts not related to thread..
  45. Re-check the reply.. Answer added.. ...

Re-check the reply.. Answer added..

Maulvi/panchayat head can be arrested only if he/they try to enforce such a verdict..
  46. Kindly stick to the topic guys, we aren't...

Kindly stick to the topic guys, we aren't discussing on Al-Qaeda and ISIS here.
  47. Now I get it.. This is the actual case.. The...

Now I get it.. This is the actual case.. The fault is of the panchayat that it has declared it a case of adultery and NOT rape and thereby ordered the woman to stay with the FIL!

On the contrary...
  48. Replies
    Views

Hogaya tumlogo ka?? :animals_3:

Hogaya tumlogo ka?? :animals_3:
  49. Replies
    Views

Maine kab bola tha ke mai har ek ki analyse...

Maine kab bola tha ke mai har ek ki analyse karunga????? :mad: Maine benchmarks dediye hai sab apni apni analyse karlo... :special20:

Psychology subject hai mera IAS me hi :animals_3:
  50. All posts not related to thread deleted.

All posts not related to thread deleted.
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4