Search:

Type: Posts; User: Lisbonstar28; Keyword(s):

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4

Search: Search took 0.12 seconds.

1. Well, buff cakes, allow me to tell you a little...

Well, buff cakes, allow me to tell you a little inspirational story… something i came across. Just today after the gym i got chatting to someone in the sauna. He was studying to become a personal...
  2. Not really sure whats to be debated nor the need...

Not really sure whats to be debated nor the need for it, certainly canít get my head around why a generalised non-inane statement seems to wind you up so much. Perhaps your goal here is to get me to...
  3. In this day and age religion is never a ‘need’… ...

In this day and age religion is never a ‘need’… as with many things religion is now always a personal ‘want’ and be it said you can always do away with wants by reverting mindsets. Discourage it...
  4. What good is UN intervention ? No amount of...

What good is UN intervention ? No amount of armament or military tact can fight and win a twisted ideology. Apart from water, ideology is the most powerful devastating force. Only thing that can...
  5. Replies
    Views

Everything changes but change never changes and...

Everything changes but change never changes and forever is just another lie.
  6. Although this is true itís a bit of a punch below...

Although this is true itís a bit of a punch below the belt. Grossly unfair for Muslims. I have Muslim friends i would never expect them to hit the streets each time Islam and terror is mentioned in...
  7. And yet people are still inclined to believe that...

And yet people are still inclined to believe that religions do not harm or divide. Problem is that they do. The hundred and forty odd children are testimony to that. Problem is with the very concept...
  8. Hand full of walnuts with a glass of almond milk !

Hand full of walnuts with a glass of almond milk !
  9. Drink lots of water and eventually your body will...

Drink lots of water and eventually your body will start retaining only the amount that it needs.
  10. Looking good !!

Looking good !!
  11. Don’t be confusing mutual respect with demanded...

Don’t be confusing mutual respect with demanded respect. Mutually, even i would never kiss my wife in front of my parents, nothing more than just holding hands is accepted as mutual respect. When...
  12. Urinating in public will see you fined up to £500...

Urinating in public will see you fined up to £500 . Simple as.

Funny laws indeed, i once read a bylaw stating that it is illegal to die in the British house of parliament. lol

We can talk more...
  13. It would be impossible to please all the 50...

It would be impossible to please all the 50 shades. Which is why we should go with a uniformed law which currently does not object to kissing. (not interested in your perception or interpretation or...
  14. Just cannot understand you. Sorry. ďIn india...

Just cannot understand you. Sorry.

ďIn india the education system says you to become enggĒ . . . huh?

ďthen do MBA & become investment bankerĒ ?? . . . huh?

Are you on meth ?
  15. What makes you certain that i do not know? The...

What makes you certain that i do not know? The only certainty here is that neither of us know each other well enough to be making such frivolous claims. You are making an assumption but under the...
  16. Actually, laws are meant to be based and made...

Actually, laws are meant to be based and made around societies current moral and ethic standards. Shame really considering that morals are subjective and cultures are proven to never stay still and...
  17. Science and mathsís is a must do. Both are proven...

Science and mathsís is a must do. Both are proven as truths. Religious stories are not, they are just that - stories. These stories often scar delicate children minds. For eg, ď you will rot and burn...
  18. Beg to differ, religion teaches you how to be...

Beg to differ, religion teaches you how to be different and breeds soul corroding intolerances and of course teaching this poison to a child is detrimental. Itís known as Ďchild indoctrinationí Iíd...
  19. erm, above’s a bit contradicting, don’t you...

erm, above’s a bit contradicting, don’t you think?

Just as i thought, it doesn’t classify kissing as an obscene act. There is no law against kissing and the country remains a great democracy and...
  20. Replies
    Views

I can never comprehend why some girls wear full...

I can never comprehend why some girls wear full make up at the gym . . . Whats the point in that !
  21. And parents are much to blame for when they...

And parents are much to blame for when they decide to teach these to their children and tell them to unconditionally accept and believe for eternity. Its mind warping how we teach children to Ďread...
  22. Allows you too ! :)

Allows you too ! :)
  23. Bizarre is proving to be your wild sense of...

Bizarre is proving to be your wild sense of imagination, not to mention the frivolous tactical attempts to make worthy equating counter arguments. There’s laws placed in all that you’ve mentioned and...
  24. Sticky: qcMgebHEVI0 .

qcMgebHEVI0 .
  25. Why do you always have to answer with...

Why do you always have to answer with rhetorically equating answers?

What if i did the same and said to you:

Why don’t those who want to preach culture put a cover on themselves instead? ...
  26. R.M check this , itís a must. mbEaML6Z_vg

R.M check this , itís a must.

mbEaML6Z_vg
  27. Why donít people just mind their own business,...

Why donít people just mind their own business, look away if you donít like what you are seeing. Why impose your beliefs onto others.

Moral police. . . joke of the century !
  28. Replies
    Views

Well, if she’s willing and you are able, where’s...

Well, if she’s willing and you are able, where’s the problem? Hygiene, an oil based lubricant and a lot of patience would be the keys to make it enjoyable. Don’t let anyone tell you what is right or...
  29. Thats right, it’s also one of the downsides to...

Thats right, it’s also one of the downsides to taking creatine
  30. Itís a bit controversial but in your case i would...

Itís a bit controversial but in your case i would recommend that you take fat loss tablets. Whether they work or not is another question but the reason i suggest these is so that fat can be taken...
  31. You are probably aware that when fat intake is...

You are probably aware that when fat intake is reduced to minimum the body will try it’s hardest to hold onto whatever fat remains in storage. Inevitably, if the body cannot restore fat then it will...
  32. Another thing, avoid training on an empty...

Another thing, avoid training on an empty stomach. Doing this will bring fast weight loss results but will also rob you of muscle density. In your case i cannot stress enough the importance of...
  33. Replies
    Views

Looking good . . . but using a metal spoon in a...

Looking good . . . but using a metal spoon in a non stick pan . . . ultimate sin ! lol
  34. It’s perfectly doable providing you’re...

It’s perfectly doable providing you’re supplementing your diet. I usually take 5g creatine monohydrate and 6 BCAA capsules per day and also 1g of protein for each kilo of my body weight. Sometimes...
  35. a. Try and do away with all foods containing...

a. Try and do away with all foods containing saturated fats and eat a minimal amount of unsaturated fats.
    b. Introduce a supplementation of branch chain amino acids.
    c. Drink 8 glasses of water or...
  36. 125 per day, do 20 or 25 at a time. You can even...

125 per day, do 20 or 25 at a time. You can even do half in the morning and the remainder at night time just as long as you complete them for 21 days.
  37. I’d strongly recommend high intensity cardio...

I’d strongly recommend high intensity cardio training. Choose an exercise such as treadmill or crosstrainer, bring your heart rate to maximum and maintain it for three mins and then rest for three...
  38. Replies
    Views

If the kitchen is known to get too hot, why do...

If the kitchen is known to get too hot, why do people who enter whinge and moan when they cannot take the heat? Leave the kitchen. Simple as that. The quest to gain sympathy points is a naff idea...
  39. Warning for saying that i regard re-orientation...

Warning for saying that i regard re-orientation therapy as being sickening and whatnot?

For saying that i think its a sad life if you let a gay bother you with your life?

Out of the list...
  40. To any members who are confused with their...

To any members who are confused with their sexuality, have previously sought advice in AA ,or are content with being gay and happened to come across this thread, i sincerely and wholeheartedly...
  41. What an award winning comment. Bravo ! Bigotry at...

What an award winning comment. Bravo ! Bigotry at it’s most extreme. Even we can conclude:

People deeming it abnormal are opposing just for the sake of opposition. Even if for a moment they...
  42. Without scientific evidence or certainty of any...

Without scientific evidence or certainty of any kind we are being told to believe that it is an abnormality, a disorder, a behaviour problem. How offensive is that !

There are bound to be gay...
  43. Replies
    Views

I’m prompt when i’m in the mood lol. Yes, i knew...

I’m prompt when i’m in the mood lol. Yes, i knew that but didn’t want to.
  44. Replies
    Views

Few members here can vouch that i always reply...

Few members here can vouch that i always reply back to them asap :)
  45. Replies
    Views

I’ve had people moan at me saying i take too long...

I’ve had people moan at me saying i take too long in texting them back and that they know what time i read the message, felt like i was being spied on so i’ve done away with it.
  46. Replies
    Views

heheheee i’ve just deleted whatsap this very...

heheheee i’ve just deleted whatsap this very moment. Out of joy though !
  47. Replies
    Views

Very filmy . . .

Very filmy . . .
  48. Replies
    Views

hehehe please do. Yes, iíve been to leicester...

hehehe please do. Yes, iíve been to leicester many times, my bhabi is from there. Have you been to Belgrave rd? Thereís a place that does 4ft long dosaís ! canít remember what itís called but itís...
  49. Itís not a behaviour dear. That too is a myth. If...

Itís not a behaviour dear. That too is a myth. If you want to spread mythís i suggest you open a myth buster thread.
  50. I take it you are referring to me. If i have done...

I take it you are referring to me. If i have done wrong i myself request an infraction.

Read that post again, i have not edited it, no rules have been broken. I havenít termed you sick and cruel....
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4