Search:

Type: Posts; User: Preeto Maam; Keyword(s):

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4

Search: Search took 0.76 seconds.

1. Replies
    Views

Oh! Sometimes, even if everything is in your...

Oh! Sometimes, even if everything is in your favour, it takes time to find a partner. I don't know why that happens, but it does.

Moving to another city just because people are putting pressure...
  2. Hi! I don't see why placing a hot water bottle...

Hi!

I don't see why placing a hot water bottle to ease your menstrual pain would be unsafe. But try and not use a very, very hot one....maybe cover it with a small towel and then use it.
    Its good...
  3. Replies
    Views

Well, it does seem a bit unreasonable in a times...

Well, it does seem a bit unreasonable in a times like these and in an educated family that she should make the distinction between girls and boys and feel incomplete without a son.
    Since having...
  4. Hmmm...well, it really does not seem that you can...

Hmmm...well, it really does not seem that you can change a person at a fundamental level, and after the way you've described him, its rather unlikely that he would make that change.
    However,...
  5. Hi! While I understand and appreciate your...

Hi!

While I understand and appreciate your dedication and devotion to each other, the question is that when she is capable of earning and in a secure job, then why would she want to continue in a...
  6. Hmm....just be firm and say 'no'. Say it nicely...

Hmm....just be firm and say 'no'. Say it nicely but firmly. People in the chain marketing business are usually pretty tenacious and not ready to take no for an answer but you can tell her that its...
  7. Hi! Just write what you've written here...'...

Hi!
    Just write what you've written here...' Hello (name) Your father gave us your number. You seem to be a nice person and it could be that you would match my brother. Would you be interested in...
  8. Hmm....you know, you CAN go back! This was a...

Hmm....you know, you CAN go back! This was a mistake- not because of the religious differences, but because of the way the man is treating you and being completely disrespectful about you and your...
  9. Replies
    Views

21 years old an in a FB relationship with two...

21 years old an in a FB relationship with two married women.....!!! Well, my suggestion would be to get out of this situation completely and find someone your age and around you to get involved with....
  10. Replies
    Views

Hi! yes, it could be pretty upsetting to have...

Hi! yes, it could be pretty upsetting to have your partner indulge in this activity at all times, and perhaps its time that you do discuss it with him. Most likely, the message he has got is that its...
  11. Replies
    Views

OK! firstly, smoking is not going to take care of...

OK! firstly, smoking is not going to take care of your problems....but you know that already!
    Look, if your parents are returning to India, maybe you should just let that happen for a bit until...
  12. Replies
    Views

Well, that's a real turnabout in behaviour in a...

Well, that's a real turnabout in behaviour in a matter of just a few days! her attitude seems a little strange also. I understand that you must be feeling bad but its early days yet, so you should...
  13. Replies
    Views

My ernest advice is for you to go see a marriage...

My ernest advice is for you to go see a marriage counsellor. It seems as if you have fallen into a vicious circle of being at cross purposes- perhaps she's argumentative with you because she feels...
  14. Replies
    Views

Hmmm....look, if you can't really forget what has...

Hmmm....look, if you can't really forget what has happened- and its obvious that you are feeling very bitter about it, then just go through this phase of suffering and you will come out of it.
    You...
  15. Hi! May I ask you why you let them use you? The...

Hi! May I ask you why you let them use you? The thing is to first accept yourself for what you are and once you do that what others think really does not matter!

Losing weight is good for body and...
  16. Replies
    Views

Well, really- you are being a little too extreme!...

Well, really- you are being a little too extreme! firstly, killing yourself by slitting your wrists or trying to get people in prison by deliberately putting yourself before their car is a very bad...
  17. Replies
    Views

Listen to me, my girl....better keep away from...

Listen to me, my girl....better keep away from this friendship of yours and concentrate on your marriage and kids! You are already having to deal with distress, and if you start the conversation with...
  18. Replies
    Views

Hmmm...you know, things never completely...

Hmmm...you know, things never completely 'resolve' themselves...something or the other keeps happening in life to upset the apple cart. But it seems that you are more inclined to give ultimatums to...
  19. Replies
    Views

Hi! Well, there's nothing wrong in taking a joint...

Hi! Well, there's nothing wrong in taking a joint decision to not have children- provided both partners in the marriage want it that way. People have children for various reasons and none of those...
  20. Replies
    Views

Hi! Look, you are the best person to judge who...

Hi! Look, you are the best person to judge who you would like to spend your life with, but just remember that these decisions are not made at the spur of the moment- life is not a movie which will...
  21. Replies
    Views

Hmmm...well, it's quite a dilemma! I would think...

Hmmm...well, it's quite a dilemma! I would think that the best thing to do is to tell your father/ mother. You can leave the physical intimacy bit out if you like, but do take their help in this,...
  22. Replies
    Views

Hi! yes, sure...take a job and get yourself busy....

Hi! yes, sure...take a job and get yourself busy. that will make you feel more valued and happier. You say that its going to be a while before your business takes off, so might as well use your time...
  23. Hmmm....well, you really need a legal counsel in...

Hmmm....well, you really need a legal counsel in this matter- we can only conjuncture as to what those papers were- but to challenge the new marriage, you would need more than just people making...
  24. Replies
    Views

Hi! Well, its natural to talk about sex and for...

Hi! Well, its natural to talk about sex and for him to want it- that's natural human desire, but it shouldn't be only about that! there has to be more in the conversation- about your likes and...
  25. Replies
    Views

Hi! well, you probably won't want to go against...

Hi! well, you probably won't want to go against your parents wishes and most likely, his parents may object as well...it's sad that cast and religion still plays such a major role in marriages. Can...
  26. Wow! Well, nothing really- and the more you push...

Wow! Well, nothing really- and the more you push it the worse it will be! So, let it be for the moment so that things cool down between you both.However, since the jealous reaction seems unjustified,...
  27. Replies
    Views

Well....firstly you have to examine what YOU...

Well....firstly you have to examine what YOU want. Its likely that he wants to come back, but you will find that out only if you mail him back.
    So, well, the tone of your mail to him will determine...
  28. Replies
    Views

Why in the world would you hang on to your old...

Why in the world would you hang on to your old sex chats even so long after you were married? I mean, if you go begging for trouble, its likely you will get it, isn't it?
    Its quite natural for your...
  29. Hmm....well, look- I'm not understanding the...

Hmm....well, look- I'm not understanding the language too well, but what I understand is that you are angry with here because she was chatting with boys on FB, right?
    So, if it hasn't gone further...
  30. Replies
    Views

Hi! Well, firstly, its really good that you are...

Hi! Well, firstly, its really good that you are ready to take some positive steps in helping yourself. In fact, seeking help from a counselor is just the same as getting help from any other doctor-...
  31. Replies
    Views

Hi! I believe I've answered this query or one...

Hi! I believe I've answered this query or one like this, but anyway- basically, my dear, you have to be firm about not giving him money to waste and certainly not underwrite his loans. You have kids...
  32. Replies
    Views

Well, the call is really yours to take. If he is...

Well, the call is really yours to take. If he is smoking pot regularly, then its not good news, and you say your family will also not approve. Have a talk with him and tell him whats on your mind-...
  33. Replies
    Views

Hmmm....look, before you think of taking any...

Hmmm....look, before you think of taking any drastic step, why don't you talk to your father about how you are feeling and how he sees your position in the business? It could be that airing out...
  34. Replies
    Views

Ah, see you both are yet strangers to each other...

Ah, see you both are yet strangers to each other and still getting to know one another at the moment. With the passage of time, you will both become familiar with each other's likes and dislikes and...
  35. Replies
    Views

Wow! You certainly can't control yourself can...

Wow! You certainly can't control yourself can you? Really, relationships are to be respected, not treated in this manner. Anyhow, there are only two ways to handle this- one is hope that your sister...
  36. Replies
    Views

Yes, of course she is using your emotions. She's...

Yes, of course she is using your emotions. She's now engaged and though it may seem enough at the moment to be with her, but eventually she will be married to that guy and you will be even more hurt-...
  37. Replies
    Views

Hi! Yes, it is legally possible for her to have...

Hi! Yes, it is legally possible for her to have an abortion if she is an adult. All she needs to do is to go to a licensed gynecologist and tell her what she wants. I would strongly urge that she...
  38. Hmmm....well, you certainly need to get some...

Hmmm....well, you certainly need to get some routines in place that will make life more interesting instead of falling into a pattern of dullness that will continue. You really must speak with your...
  39. Replies
    Views

Well, extreme sensitivity certainly can be...

Well, extreme sensitivity certainly can be painful and lead to depression. You really need to work on yourself and not allow yourself to get to a point when negative thoughts will overtake you. ...
  40. Well, you are asking two very different queries....

Well, you are asking two very different queries. As for the second child, that really has to be by mutual consent. many people are opting for a single child these days, and some couples don't even...
  41. Firstly, shed the idea of what people will say...

Firstly, shed the idea of what people will say and think about a divorced lady- not that I'm propagating divorce at all, but just telling you that things are changing and no person needs to live in a...
  42. Replies
    Views

Hi! Look, I understand your concern for your...

Hi!
    Look, I understand your concern for your friend, but you've done your duty by him and the rest is up to him. I'm sure that you must be telling him that he has to perform tyo keep the job- if he...
  43. Replies
    Views

So, the first thing that you have to do is to...

So, the first thing that you have to do is to tell you yr friend that you like the girl, so he should lay off (if possible). Secondly, at least say hello to her so that there's a start point to a...
  44. Replies
    Views

Hmmm...yes, old parents can be quite stubborn and...

Hmmm...yes, old parents can be quite stubborn and difficult sometimes, not realising how hard they can make things for their families.
    It doesn't seem logical to leave your job and go off to India-...
  45. Replies
    Views

Hmmm...yes, a breakup after a real commitment is...

Hmmm...yes, a breakup after a real commitment is very heartbreaking and it's going to take time for things to get back to normal for you. You really have to be prepared to give it some time, my dear....
  46. Well, you know, you need to sort yoursefl out...

Well, you know, you need to sort yoursefl out first- you are educated and can find a job; you also have the option to study the course you want- then, well, go ahead and do it instead of frittering...
  47. Replies
    Views

Hmmm...I think you and your father will have to...

Hmmm...I think you and your father will have to take a firm stand on this and tell them that they need to calm down to keep the sanctity of home and family in tact. Try and create enough space...
  48. Replies
    Views

Well, it was rather careless of you to have left...

Well, it was rather careless of you to have left the wrapper in a place where the poor lady could not help but see it. Anyway, if she's preferring to ignore the matter, you should also let it pass...
  49. Replies
    Views

So, the problem is that she didn't tell you...

So, the problem is that she didn't tell you everything all at once-but you also feel that since you've been together, she's been loyal and committed, right?
    Well, if she's been faithful since the...
  50. Replies
    Views

Neha, take the advise of your mother and move on-...

Neha, take the advise of your mother and move on- take care of your future and present and do not dwell in the past, which is dead and gone. By bringing it into your present relationship, you will...
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4