Search:

Type: Posts; User: Sweet Mimi; Keyword(s):

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4

Search: Search took 1.09 seconds.

1. Replies
    Views

to be honnest i would say you are very mean and...

to be honnest i would say you are very mean and selfish. you are a jealous person by nature which is creating a lot of dirt in your mind. you need her help yet now u feel bad about her getting close...
  2. Replies
    Views

graduation and mba with this kind of English. i...

graduation and mba with this kind of English. i wonder how u guys do that. anyways, this relationship is too problematic. it wont work, unless she genuinely wants to commit. there is nothing like...
  3. Replies
    Views

all you have to do is to realise your dignity,...

all you have to do is to realise your dignity, your self respect which i think you forgot. man you cant run after someone who seem t be having weird intentions towrds you. stop being fooled and stop...
  4. I am not going to say what you are thinking is...

I am not going to say what you are thinking is wrong.. am telling you it might be what you are thinking may be right. trust and all is all rubbish... ive seen life from different perspective and am...
  5. Replies
    Views

well during weekends when she do the things...

well during weekends when she do the things cleverly you fill the sink with vessels... drink water every 30 mins with a different glass.
  6. Bought this dress when visited India but wearing...

Bought this dress when visited India but wearing it for the first time today. Dress from suvidha dadar mumbai. great shop for great shopping.
  7. thankssssssssssssss

thankssssssssssssss
  8. Replies
    Views

my dear looks doesnt matter... as you said he...

my dear looks doesnt matter... as you said he isnt bad looking just an average looking guy. believe me having someone good looking is something you think only at start... with time as u get married u...
  9. Replies
    Views

totally agree with this because many times i have...

totally agree with this because many times i have communicated with problem posters through pm and they said they felt bad with certain comments. we are adult we need to respect people who have...
  10. Razia waiting for your answer!

Razia

waiting for your answer!
  11. Replies
    Views

let me tell you your husband doesnt care for you....

let me tell you your husband doesnt care for you. you need to correct that senstence you wrote. he is in fact a self centered and a true selfish pig. he is being inconsiderate. thats not called...
  12. Replies
    Views

i feel sorry for you. religion has nothing to do...

i feel sorry for you. religion has nothing to do with him.. its his choice... his drop in sex with you justify the news that he want to marry someone more. this is a complicated life. if you are...
  13. Replies
    Views

u justifying yourself regarding its not sexual...

u justifying yourself regarding its not sexual bla bla doesnt make sense when you say you want to confess with her.. deep inside u know well u want sex with her. well your mind is simply dirty and...
  14. Replies
    Views

am sorry to hear you have been through such a...

am sorry to hear you have been through such a heavy part of life. but life experiences teaches you to be a better person... no problem if your heart is empty.. its ggood.. like this you give no one...
  15. why you saying you wont get someone.. work and...

why you saying you wont get someone.. work and make yourself a successful person with lots of money and you will see how many guys will run after you to get married... we have a lot of these kind as...
  16. Replies
    Views

she is simply too childish... leave her otherwise...

she is simply too childish... leave her otherwise ur life will be hell!
  17. Replies
    Views

thats what happen when you dont knw how to keep...

thats what happen when you dont knw how to keep what you have safely.. you took her for granted.. bearing physically tortures is not easy for any woman.. you just dont get physically hurt but a lot...
  18. Replies
    Views

well am not going to tell you to accept her.....

well am not going to tell you to accept her.. because i understand when u dont have a past its impossible to accept someone with a past... it like it eats you deep inside.. i feel u wont be able to...
  19. Replies
    Views

am sorry to knw about your pain... its not easy.....

am sorry to knw about your pain... its not easy.. he is really disrespecting you when he says he cant leave her.. please dont buy the fact that they dont meet.. am telling you probably there is much...
  20. Replies
    Views

i really sympathise with you because reality is...

i really sympathise with you because reality is you are mentally disturbed. you knw why you enjoyed those moments because to human its more exciting to do things we are not permitted to do... its...
  21. Replies
    Views

this is a really stressful situation.. its...

this is a really stressful situation.. its painful for most women... it requires a strong willingness to be patient.. do a lot of foreplay.. let her feel you will not enter just play around,, rubbing...
  22. To cheat is a CHOICE! there is no reason that...

To cheat is a CHOICE! there is no reason that lead you to cheat. do not cheat on her.. because if she gets to knw that she will break down. urge? whats that? u can still satisfy yourself through...
  23. look my dear you not having something doesnt mean...

look my dear you not having something doesnt mean you should snatch it from others.. its like you are hungry and u can see bread in someone else hand and u want to snatch it to eat. do you find this...
  24. Replies
    Views

didnt knw abou this...

didnt knw abou this...
  25. Thanks dear.. some told me i look like anu...

Thanks dear.. some told me i look like anu agarwal.. the long time ago actress

sharadha first time someone saying that!
  26. In mauritius even muslims get married with a...

In mauritius even muslims get married with a white dress. the nikah is performed like all muslim marriage its simply in mauritius we do wear white dress. there are girls who wears lehenga, shararah...
  27. upon many request here am posting a little more...

upon many request here am posting a little more :D

http://i693.photobucket.com/albums/vv294/Sweet1507/100_7842_zpsj8mba82h.jpg
  28. Replies
    Views

waiting impatiently to receive wedding pics from...

waiting impatiently to receive wedding pics from photographer
  29. Replies
    Views

sun saathiya maahiya Barsa de ishqa ki syahiyaan...

sun saathiya maahiya
    Barsa de ishqa ki syahiyaan
    Rang jaaun, rang rang jaaun ri, haari main

Tujhpe main jhar jhar jhar jaaun
    Hoon piya bas teri main
    Ho chhu le toh khari main
    (Toh khari main...
  30. kya pose hai... nice surya

kya pose hai...

nice surya
  31. if expecting someone to come and accept ur rules...

if expecting someone to come and accept ur rules and regulations then simply dont get married. marriage is abot changing urself for her and she changing a bit for you to adjust. she wont be your...
  32. Replies
    Views

dont get into something where u know he wont be...

dont get into something where u know he wont be serious with u. girls are emotional fools.. believe me.. we just feel emotional and let boys play with our feeings! u as a person u have to protect...
  33. Replies
    Views

Me and hubby's new car after marriage!! my...

Me and hubby's new car after marriage!! my favorite honda civic manual car!

http://i693.photobucket.com/albums/vv294/Sweet1507/20151204_094435_zpsfq4wahkx.jpg
  34. me and my cousin on 15th nov ...

me and my cousin on 15th nov

http://i693.photobucket.com/albums/vv294/Sweet1507/image-5d111db8dd5add18b953b98cb8448799174c9da7ad6da321da2fbac0d9e9509b-V_zpsl5mzxzrf.jpg
  35. Replies
    Views

Am now married.. lol i cant believe this......

Am now married.. lol i cant believe this... finally got married even though i never wanted to!! but life is fine.. new changes.. adapting with new life!
  36. Replies
    Views

It feels really different to refuse someone who...

It feels really different to refuse someone who is ready to do so much for u, who can do anything to keep u happy and who is ready to even sacrifice himself to make u smile!
  37. Replies
    Views

Girl he is using you! please do not fall in this...

Girl he is using you! please do not fall in this trap!!! save yourself! he is emotionally blackmailing you. a guy who truly loves you will respect your decision and will never force you into...
  38. 1. Shopping 2. Music 3. being with best friends...

1. Shopping
    2. Music
    3. being with best friends
    4. Compliments :D
    5. Movies
    6. Talking nonsense with my bro
    7. watching myself in the mirror
    8. Sleeping
    9. Success
    10. Playing games
  39. well it could be her husband asked her to do so...

well it could be her husband asked her to do so and she had no choice!!! may be she just shared with her husband she has a really good friend but her husband doubted!!

not all husbands understand...
  40. Replies
    Views

:emot15: hahahah i dont really remember said no...

:emot15: hahahah i dont really remember said no to so many
  41. u are very desi girl!! hmmmmm i like blur...

u are very desi girl!!

hmmmmm i like blur background
  42. Replies
    Views

if you are not attracted to her then dont force...

if you are not attracted to her then dont force yourself.. its important you feel attracted to ur partner because she is the one you will get intimate with so, dont risk it... you dont need to force...
  43. Replies
    Views

they are adult they know better of what they are...

they are adult they know better of what they are doing!!! dont worry about her!! hope you are a female though i guess u saw ur sister naked
  44. lol cant see anything

lol cant see anything
  45. Replies
    Views

no its not legal!! actually it was a guy who...

no its not legal!!

actually it was a guy who called because third time when he called, he said hello, i threatened him i will report this number to the police if he continue to make me here all...
  46. Replies
    Views

4.30 am unknown number called me... 3 times... ...

4.30 am unknown number called me... 3 times...

what was surprising is that no one was talking i only heard a woman moaning lol.... :p

it was irritating though!!
  47. Replies
    Views

Nice thread :) nice share

Nice thread :) nice share
  48. Replies
    Views

yeah.. 1 month holiday over :(

yeah.. 1 month holiday over :(
  49. Replies
    Views

back to school tomorrow:banghead1: