Search:

Type: Posts; User: Preeto Maam; Keyword(s):

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4

Search: Search took 0.69 seconds.

1. Hi! Look my dear, this is really not a situation...

Hi! Look my dear, this is really not a situation that you can Google. Meaning, you don't search online for 'what is a narcissistic personality' and then try and self-diagnose. If you are referring to...
  2. Replies
    Views

If you are feeling particularly suicidal, go...

If you are feeling particularly suicidal, go ahead and 'share your feelings.' Listen, you are a married man- attractive females are all over the place - some more attractive to you than the others....
  3. Hi! if your friend says she's 'there' legally....

Hi! if your friend says she's 'there' legally. then just believe her. I'm not sure calling up immigration is going to help in any way, is it? look, whatever it may be, we have to live by the laws of...
  4. Replies
    Views

You know, there is absolutely no reason for you...

You know, there is absolutely no reason for you to feel bad or sad----you have a nice, caring husband, lots of money and a steady family backing you. You also realise that you are lucky! then why...
  5. Hi! Yes, there are many successful inter faith...

Hi! Yes, there are many successful inter faith marriages. If you love each other, the challenges are similar to any other marriage, but some things regarding faith should be discussed and understood...
  6. Hi! well, you seem to be doing a pretty good job...

Hi! well, you seem to be doing a pretty good job of being dispassionate about the whole thing and I like that you are not bad mouthing her. I believe you are already halfway there towards getting...
  7. Replies
    Views

Hi! Well, no, you are not stuck at all...things...

Hi! Well, no, you are not stuck at all...things can change suddenly for you, as they do for other people. You just keep looking and doing your best. Actually, since your experience is in a BPO,...
  8. Well, all girls don't, just as all boys don't...

Well, all girls don't, just as all boys don't hide their statuses. In this case, it may be because she just wanted to have her cake and eat it too- have her boyfriend in place as well as enjoy having...
  9. My dear, first of all I want to congratulate you...

My dear, first of all I want to congratulate you that you are planning to work to make a career for yourself. Well, both the options are great actually, but as you know, you will have to focus on one...
  10. Replies
    Views

Hi! Well, maybe she just does not see you as the...

Hi! Well, maybe she just does not see you as the guy she wants to spend the rest of her life with! See, different people have different needs- maybe she's looking for some other type; maybe her...
  11. Hello! See, the thing is that you both seem to be...

Hello! See, the thing is that you both seem to be two totally different types- and both of you don't really understand each other's needs and wants. You admit that you would prefer to limit her...
  12. HI there! yes, i can understand your state of...

HI there! yes, i can understand your state of being and your being fearful of being hurt the second time. Look, if you feel that this guy is verbally violent and that scares you, you must think a...
  13. Replies
    Views

Hi! no, you are not suffering from any disorder-...

Hi! no, you are not suffering from any disorder- the only thing you have to do is to develop a sweeter way of communication and work on your body language.
    You are a highly qualified person, with a...
  14. Replies
    Views

Look, its quite natural to feel hurt about how...

Look, its quite natural to feel hurt about how you think she has treated you- though she says that she wants to marry you and loves you. It could be that she just got carried away- sometimes that...
  15. Replies
    Views

Well, I understand that you are scared to lose...

Well, I understand that you are scared to lose her, but I believe that you need to take a little chill pill about this. Don't be desperate and say that you accept what she says. See, she's got used...
  16. Replies
    Views

Hi! I'm glad that you can be so clear in the way...

Hi! I'm glad that you can be so clear in the way you are thinking about this breakup and your state of being at the moment. Yes, it takes time to get over a relationship, specially one that lasted...
  17. Replies
    Views

Hi! Well, see, if the uncle is a guy with evil...

Hi! Well, see, if the uncle is a guy with evil intentions and you know that he's going to hurt your sister, then you can try and steer her away from the disaster. But if he's OK as a person, and she...
  18. Replies
    Views

Hmmm, well, if you don't like the way this friend...

Hmmm, well, if you don't like the way this friend is behaving with your mother. stop welcoming him to your house. Also, speak with your mother that your friends are young men- she may not realise...
  19. Replies
    Views

Hmmm, well, its sad that the present lawlessness...

Hmmm, well, its sad that the present lawlessness of the land is affecting girls in this manner. You really must be careful but being scared of all boys is not warranted. Be careful to not talk to...
  20. Listen, you'd better take control of yourself and...

Listen, you'd better take control of yourself and your negative thoughts. I fail to understand what exactly it is that you are complaining about apart from your own negative and critical attitude! If...
  21. Replies
    Views

Hi! Well, this is difficult and I understand how...

Hi! Well, this is difficult and I understand how you must be feeling, but my dear girl, if you have taken the decision to not continue with him as a partner on a long term basis, then its just better...
  22. Replies
    Views

Hi! You seem to be very confused as to what you...

Hi! You seem to be very confused as to what you are really ashing. Anyway, here are some points in simple language
    1. Take precautions while having sex- there's nothing like a safe period to prevent...
  23. Replies
    Views

Ohhh!! Now that's a situation! The only thing...

Ohhh!! Now that's a situation! The only thing that you can do now is to admit that you have been putting money apart for your savings. Say its for the future- for the children's education or...
  24. Replies
    Views

Hi! Listen, meditation, exercise (3 hours before...

Hi! Listen, meditation, exercise (3 hours before sleep time) and the remedies that you have mentioned, do help. However, if you have anxiety issues, then it may be that you need some counselling. A...
  25. Replies
    Views

Night emissions are natural at this age, my dear....

Night emissions are natural at this age, my dear. For any young red blooded person- don't worry about it.
  26. Replies
    Views

Hi! Well, that's quite a story! Now the thing is...

Hi! Well, that's quite a story! Now the thing is that feelings of anger and vengeance are natural after an abusive and unsettling relationship, but if you want a divorce, you will really have to...
  27. Replies
    Views

Hi! Well, your loved one is getting married and...

Hi! Well, your loved one is getting married and we understand that you must be feeling really awful about it and very sad, but once she has decided to get married, you should stay out of it. Just...
  28. Listen, I can't recommend this risky behaviour....

Listen, I can't recommend this risky behaviour. My suggestion would be to lie low and have patience because right now her parents seem to be in a stubborn sort of a mood. Are you the person who...
  29. Replies
    Views

Hi! Listen, if you are still in school or...

Hi! Listen, if you are still in school or college, then its way too early to be having conversations about long time commitments. Take it easy for now and try and remain friends instead of making...
  30. Replies
    Views

Hey, what's the problem? she's in your office and...

Hey, what's the problem? she's in your office and you see her everyday! Just say hi to her, stop by for a short chat once or twice a day and take it forward....do it with some confidence though!
  31. Replies
    Views

Both are good choices actually- but you know you...

Both are good choices actually- but you know you will have to decide what experiences both of you are looking for. Why don't you study up and research both options and then decide. Giving you more...
  32. Replies
    Views

Hi! You havn't mentioned weather you are a...

Hi! You havn't mentioned weather you are a brother or a sister. Assuming that you are a brother, yes, you should talk to him. If ypu are his sister, then indicate to him that you know what he's doing...
  33. Replies
    Views

Hi! I think I'll leave this question for the...

Hi! I think I'll leave this question for the younger members of the forum to answer. I'm sure they'll have some imaginative ideas of how to make that proposal.
  34. Replies
    Views

Look, it could be that they are just having a fun...

Look, it could be that they are just having a fun conversation- just flirting with one another. It could be more. But whatever it is, if its making you uneasy, why don't you just tell your mother...
  35. Replies
    Views

Hi! Well, if you have a large bust line, carry it...

Hi! Well, if you have a large bust line, carry it with pride, my dear. Women over the world are spending tons of money on push up and padded bras, you know. be confidant about your body. i'm not...
  36. Replies
    Views

Hi! Listen, why don't you get some counselling on...

Hi! Listen, why don't you get some counselling on this. Not being able to reach a climax is probably not connected to the high IQ, but could be a physiological thing. Do pay a visit to a urologist to...
  37. Replies
    Views

Hi! I haven't really followed your question,...

Hi! I haven't really followed your question, specially about the beaten part. Anyway, an adult woman can take her own decision about weather or not to keep a pregnancy. She has to consult a qualified...
  38. Replies
    Views

Hi! Well, teenage proposals are one thing and the...

Hi! Well, teenage proposals are one thing and the same thing may not apply in adulthood, yes? Muster up your confidence and ask her for a cup of coffee to begin with and then take it ahead from...
  39. Replies
    Views

Hi! look, people can be busy or otherwise...

Hi! look, people can be busy or otherwise occupied, so they may not want to get into long messaging. Also, if she is not romantically involved with you, she may not feel the need to respond every...
  40. Replies
    Views

Hi! Well, the thing is that none of this is your...

Hi! Well, the thing is that none of this is your wife's fault, but your weakness that you succumbed to the pressure from them. Your gf's stand on this is also correct- you have let her down once and...
  41. Hi! The best thing to do is to be upfront about...

Hi! The best thing to do is to be upfront about this- if, that is, you cannot read the signals clearly. The woman can certainly ask what his long term plans are and what exactly he is looking for in...
  42. Replies
    Views

Hi! Well, actually, age is just a number and if...

Hi! Well, actually, age is just a number and if you are attracted to this person, its all right. Just make sure that if you want to take it ahead in a romantic way, then there is no wife or family...
  43. Hi again...well, none of us can- fortunately or...

Hi again...well, none of us can- fortunately or unfortunately- change our families. the only thing that we can do is work our way around them. Are you looking for a specific girl that you like or is...
  44. Well, obviously not, unless you are a ****er for...

Well, obviously not, unless you are a ****er for trouble. This seems to be a very unlikely situation actually. I cannot fathom your wife actually making a request like this nor anyone daring to tell...
  45. Replies
    Views

Hi! Well, rather than just blurting it out, maybe...

Hi! Well, rather than just blurting it out, maybe you should drop a few hints before, like how much you like her company, what are the things you like about her, how you like being with her...
  46. Replies
    Views

Hi! Well, all of what you have written is...

Hi! Well, all of what you have written is completely natural and normal and nothing at all to worry about. The sexual instinct is a part of life and there's nothing that a doctor can really do about...
  47. Hey, V Singh! Well, while many more modern...

Hey, V Singh! Well, while many more modern families accept the holding of hands or hugging, but early on in the relationship, its not really acceptable. In any case, what's the need to show such...
  48. Replies
    Views

Hi! Look, if you like this guy, just 'looking' at...

Hi! Look, if you like this guy, just 'looking' at him, no matter with how much meaning, is not going to get matters to move. Instead, as you say, the other 'ewww' guy is getting the 'vibes'. Why...
  49. Hi! Well, since there has been communication...

Hi! Well, since there has been communication between you people about the bikini, you really can't not accept it. however, you can have a conversation with your wife about not wearing them publicly...
  50. Replies
    Views

Hi! Well, we do empathise with what you are...

Hi! Well, we do empathise with what you are feeling. in fact, it could certainly be because of stress or on the other hand, it could be physiological also. It would be best to consult a urologist...
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4