Search:

Type: Posts; User: Preeto Maam; Keyword(s):

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4

Search: Search took 0.66 seconds.

1. Replies
    Views

Speak to her, of course - and show her the...

Speak to her, of course - and show her the message, without accusing her of anything. It could be that there's someone harnessing her- it could be anything else that's troubling her. Let her tell you...
  2. Replies
    Views

Hi! Be natural and not self conscious and try and...

Hi! Be natural and not self conscious and try and put him at ease as well otherwise he may think that you are not interested. ask about his routines, friends, interests and all of that. You know, its...
  3. Replies
    Views

Hmmm....so, it seems like you may need the...

Hmmm....so, it seems like you may need the intervention of your parents or some person known to both the families, and trusted by them, to resolve the matter. Sometimes, we cannot deal with adults...
  4. Replies
    Views

Hi! Listen, you are a guy who is working out and...

Hi! Listen, you are a guy who is working out and looking fit, and that's really all that matters. Some of us inherit certain features genetically, and there's not that much we can do abut it, so just...
  5. Hi! Look, being friendly is all right but so...

Hi!
    Look, being friendly is all right but so many women trying to initiate intimate conversations is kind of strange. Maybe you should be a little more careful in the vibes that you are giving out...
  6. Hi! I think you are doing fine! 26 is very, very...

Hi!
    I think you are doing fine! 26 is very, very young and there are years ahead of you to find a partner. people have a habit of pressurising you any which way, so just chill and go your merry way,...
  7. Replies
    Views

Well, one thing is for sure....you cant 'tame'...

Well, one thing is for sure....you cant 'tame' anyone. If you are feeling that you are fundamentally unsuited to each other, you'd better have a re-look at the relationship before its too late. In...
  8. Replies
    Views

Well, just have a conversation with him about...

Well, just have a conversation with him about this and resolve as soon as you can. You already feel bad about what happened- so we won't go into that, but the situation can obviously neither be...
  9. Hi! Well, this is something i can't really help...

Hi! Well, this is something i can't really help you with. Maybe the users will be able to resolve the 'issue'
  10. Replies
    Views

Hmmm, yes, well it does seem a little odd that...

Hmmm, yes, well it does seem a little odd that your parents are not interested in your matrimony, specially since the girl and her family seem to be suitable. Perhaps its time that you get firm about...
  11. Soooo...exactly what's the issue here? You are...

Soooo...exactly what's the issue here? You are angry because she said that you were her brother? Because she married someone? Because her husband is not Mr Perfect?
    I'm not too clear about what the...
  12. Replies
    Views

Listen, if you like her, why don't you have an...

Listen, if you like her, why don't you have an honest conversation with her about this? I can understand that you would not like to marry a girl through pressure, but make her comfortable and see...
  13. Replies
    Views

Hmmm...well, there's no other way but to talk to...

Hmmm...well, there's no other way but to talk to them both, even when they are together and make them try to realise that it's not fair on you that you hardly have any time with your husband. You...
  14. Replies
    Views

Honestly, I expected you to be able to read...

Honestly, I expected you to be able to read between the lines!
    To explain....find your groove...see what excites you enough to get your act together and get cracking!There's no solution to laziness...
  15. Replies
    Views

Well, Do ask the gynae to check for bacterial...

Well, Do ask the gynae to check for bacterial vaginosis, which is an overgrowth of naturally occurring vaginal bacteria. However, there's another thing- which is that if there are no other symptoms...
  16. Replies
    Views

OK...so maybe you have not allowed yourself or...

OK...so maybe you have not allowed yourself or her the time to deal with this fact that obviously makes you uncomfortable. So, why don't you be truthful about it with yourself and with her? Say that...
  17. Hmmm....it seems that the reason that you...

Hmmm....it seems that the reason that you deliberately did not read the signs and still don't want to try and see if you can make things work id because you are uncomfortable with the age gap. Since...
  18. Replies
    Views

Hi! Listen, the thing is that not having any...

Hi! Listen, the thing is that not having any communication with your wife's parents in spite of her efforts to patch things up between you is not at all reasonable on your part. You really cannot...
  19. Replies
    Views

Hi! Honestly, this must be the funniest post I've...

Hi! Honestly, this must be the funniest post I've ever read in this section. Even if you don't do anything but sporadically write a little something, it won't be a bad thing at all. You really have...
  20. Replies
    Views

Look, after the birth of a baby, its pretty...

Look, after the birth of a baby, its pretty natural for many women to take time to resume their usual sexual routines, so you need to be patient about it. The mother is usually just too tired or...
  21. Replies
    Views

Well, get to know her a little better without...

Well, get to know her a little better without getting into the marriage scene right now and then see how you feel about it. yes, physical attraction is important in a marriage. And if you feel none...
  22. Replies
    Views

Secretly marry a woman without getting a divorce...

Secretly marry a woman without getting a divorce from your wife? Goodness me! That sounds like a recipe for disaster. Listen, if you feel that you cannot do without a person, then be fair to the...
  23. Replies
    Views

Look, spying and being suspicious of any person...

Look, spying and being suspicious of any person in any relationship, is really straining the relationship in a huge way. So, sorry about your ex's behavior- but if you want to have a healthy...
  24. Replies
    Views

Hi! While talking about your sister and her...

Hi!

While talking about your sister and her fiance, you havn't mentioned your gender. While at the first instinct, I'm inclined to tell you to let it be, but seeing your concern about safety, I...
  25. Hi! yes, yoga will definitely help, as will...

Hi! yes, yoga will definitely help, as will stretching exercises. You can look them up on the net, but I would suggest that you do Yoga only under the guidance of an instructor- at least to begin...
  26. Replies
    Views

Hi! This is for the Forum walas to...

Hi! This is for the Forum walas to address...frankly, I have no idea, but people will help you here....
  27. OK, this is very understandable- what you are...

OK, this is very understandable- what you are going through, But now is the time to go through the suffering once and for all and let this relationship go. After a while (believe it or not) your rage...
  28. Replies
    Views

Actually, he is expressing his feelings, but in a...

Actually, he is expressing his feelings, but in a very negative way. loss of trust in any relationship- especially a marriage is not a good sign and whatever the reasons, this is an issue that needs...
  29. Replies
    Views

Hi! well, look, if there's anything that makes...

Hi! well, look, if there's anything that makes you feel bad and guilty,there's a simple solution- don't do it! Anything that makes you feel bad afterwards is just not worth it, though some may argue...
  30. Replies
    Views

Hi! yes, this is an issue with many marriages...

Hi! yes, this is an issue with many marriages that the spouses' desires are mismatched. usually, some conversations between the partners to set routines that are reasonable to both works , but that...
  31. Well, sorry to hear that, but how about you don't...

Well, sorry to hear that, but how about you don't react at all when he goes on his comparison trip, but just smile and make no comment at all. Why allow this silly behaviour to disturb you?
    You...
  32. Replies
    Views

Well, if she's in love with someone and also for...

Well, if she's in love with someone and also for unknown reasons (at least it seems that way to me), is ignoring you - then there does not seem much option but to move on.
    if its bothering you too...
  33. Replies
    Views

Well, if divorce is what your family wants, then...

Well, if divorce is what your family wants, then going to a good lawyer is the natural first step. Its not going to be pleasant- divorce never is and with the HIV angle thrown in, its only going to...
  34. Replies
    Views

Well, you know, I'm rather surprised that you...

Well, you know, I'm rather surprised that you should actually consider that you would want a particular gender of child in this day and age. Firstly, we just don't support that sort of gender...
  35. Hmmm...well, as you've discovered, that was an...

Hmmm...well, as you've discovered, that was an unwise thing to have done. In any case, you'd better stop chatting with your friend in office unless you want to get her into trouble as well.
    Its ...
  36. Hi! Well, most likely she's just checking you...

Hi!

Well, most likely she's just checking you out and is somewhat interested to know what your life is like and how much she still means to you. It could be an explosive situation even if its...
  37. Replies
    Views

Hi! look, you know that having lived through this...

Hi! look, you know that having lived through this situation for 34 years of your life, no one is going to help you to change things but for you, yourself.

What's stopping you from changing things?...
  38. Replies
    Views

Oh! Sometimes, even if everything is in your...

Oh! Sometimes, even if everything is in your favour, it takes time to find a partner. I don't know why that happens, but it does.

Moving to another city just because people are putting pressure...
  39. Hi! I don't see why placing a hot water bottle...

Hi!

I don't see why placing a hot water bottle to ease your menstrual pain would be unsafe. But try and not use a very, very hot one....maybe cover it with a small towel and then use it.
    Its good...
  40. Replies
    Views

Well, it does seem a bit unreasonable in a times...

Well, it does seem a bit unreasonable in a times like these and in an educated family that she should make the distinction between girls and boys and feel incomplete without a son.
    Since having...
  41. Hmmm...well, it really does not seem that you can...

Hmmm...well, it really does not seem that you can change a person at a fundamental level, and after the way you've described him, its rather unlikely that he would make that change.
    However,...
  42. Hi! While I understand and appreciate your...

Hi!

While I understand and appreciate your dedication and devotion to each other, the question is that when she is capable of earning and in a secure job, then why would she want to continue in a...
  43. Hmm....just be firm and say 'no'. Say it nicely...

Hmm....just be firm and say 'no'. Say it nicely but firmly. People in the chain marketing business are usually pretty tenacious and not ready to take no for an answer but you can tell her that its...
  44. Hi! Just write what you've written here...'...

Hi!
    Just write what you've written here...' Hello (name) Your father gave us your number. You seem to be a nice person and it could be that you would match my brother. Would you be interested in...
  45. Hmm....you know, you CAN go back! This was a...

Hmm....you know, you CAN go back! This was a mistake- not because of the religious differences, but because of the way the man is treating you and being completely disrespectful about you and your...
  46. Replies
    Views

21 years old an in a FB relationship with two...

21 years old an in a FB relationship with two married women.....!!! Well, my suggestion would be to get out of this situation completely and find someone your age and around you to get involved with....
  47. Replies
    Views

Hi! yes, it could be pretty upsetting to have...

Hi! yes, it could be pretty upsetting to have your partner indulge in this activity at all times, and perhaps its time that you do discuss it with him. Most likely, the message he has got is that its...
  48. Replies
    Views

OK! firstly, smoking is not going to take care of...

OK! firstly, smoking is not going to take care of your problems....but you know that already!
    Look, if your parents are returning to India, maybe you should just let that happen for a bit until...
  49. Replies
    Views

Well, that's a real turnabout in behaviour in a...

Well, that's a real turnabout in behaviour in a matter of just a few days! her attitude seems a little strange also. I understand that you must be feeling bad but its early days yet, so you should...
  50. Replies
    Views

My ernest advice is for you to go see a marriage...

My ernest advice is for you to go see a marriage counsellor. It seems as if you have fallen into a vicious circle of being at cross purposes- perhaps she's argumentative with you because she feels...
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4