Search:

Type: Posts; User: perky_boy; Keyword(s):

Search: Search took 0.11 seconds.

1. Replies
    Views

I have a perfect suggestion for u. It may sound...

I have a perfect suggestion for u. It may sound filmy but its better than nothing. Get court married without anyone knowing about it, except maybe a few trusted friends or relatives of urs, like...
  2. Replies
    Views

Why dont u try "PUNTO: the ***** mint". Had seen...

Why dont u try "PUNTO: the ***** mint". Had seen an ad on it in a mobile some yrs back? Or u can give her a vaginal flushing with Betadine added in normal saline (NS). Or just hang a car perfume or...
  3. U r Screwed.. This shows that your BF is...

U r Screwed.. This shows that your BF is emotionally not into you. If he was then he wouldnt have shown ur private moments to anyone coz when u love someone truly u feel insecure and jealous if...
  4. Replies
    Views

It seems everyone in this forum is of the same...

It seems everyone in this forum is of the same opinion as that of 'archer'. Yes, our country is a pain in the butt for law abiding citizens like us, it is a nightmare to be living here. The culture...
  5. Replies
    Views

So what u r trying to say is that doctors who...

So what u r trying to say is that doctors who give advise for free have crappy practice and in no way can they be good doctors, is it? And the people in this forum who are advising her are all...
  6. Replies
    Views

Lol..have u even read what she has written.. And...

Lol..have u even read what she has written.. And do u have any knowledge of the medical condition she is in that u r advising her these so called exercises for a genetic disease. If u r not a...
  7. Replies
    Views

take notes while u read this coz m a CAT aspirant...

take notes while u read this coz m a CAT aspirant as well..
    As far his percent is concerned, if he is from OBC or sc/st caste then he is eligible otherwise he is not coz the minimum qualification is...
  8. Replies
    Views

Are u by any chance talking about me.. Not that i...

Are u by any chance talking about me.. Not that i know u.. bro, it happens with some guys, not all guys, who are not happy with their current gf and wish that their ex would return, it is mostly due...
  9. Replies
    Views

There are other ways by which u can help them and...

There are other ways by which u can help them and fulfill ur desire of a wife as well. Instead of marrying a sex worker, go and visit her often and have sex with her for money, give her more than her...
  10. Replies
    Views

U have every right to get suspicious. From what u...

U have every right to get suspicious. From what u have told us it is ery clear that she was definitely trying to hide something very serious otherwise she wouldnt have had thrown the holder in anger....
  11. Replies
    Views

Man u r such a bad advicer on a serious note. But...

Man u r such a bad advicer on a serious note. But i love ur advices coz they r funny and somewhat true. M an A-hole like u and i still love it. I hate two timers and i hate *****es.
  12. Replies
    Views

If u two stay together then try staying naked in...

If u two stay together then try staying naked in front of him for a whole day and then see if he is still addicted to facebook. If he is then he is a dumbass and a child, leave him as he wont mature....
  13. Replies
    Views

poor advice given by agony aunt..Listen to...

poor advice given by agony aunt..Listen to archer_paradise, he is right abt it, but i would also like to tell u that u r in a stage of infatuation and what u r experiencing is not true love. U shld...
  14. Replies
    Views

Poll: U did't mention whose guidance is valuable. Y is...

U did't mention whose guidance is valuable. Y is it not mine and only rhythmics..
    Jokes apart.. regarding ur query on opening ur office at home, u r a beginner in this field and hence dnt understand...
  15. Replies
    Views

Poll: i would go with ur choice coz if its so near to...

i would go with ur choice coz if its so near to ur current office then it wont attract new customers, but also on the other hand it can create a monopoly of ur family in that area. But in the long...
  16. Replies
    Views

First ask yourself, " what drove her for this...

First ask yourself, " what drove her for this desperate measure"? Is she a nymphomaniac or ur suffering from ED. If none of the above then it must have been something u did. Maybe u haven't been...
  17. Replies
    Views

Get a Boyfriend.:encouragement:

Get a Boyfriend.:encouragement:
  18. Replies
    Views

hey everybody give Speirs68 a Clap for giving...

hey everybody give Speirs68 a Clap for giving such a valuable advice which nobody here could think of. U r such a genius.
  19. Replies
    Views

Poll: Listen to your Dad

First of all i would like to say that i am very Happy to see peolpe like you who know what true professionalism is about. Its not about your appearance but rather its about your work. And secondly ...
  20. Replies
    Views

U seem to be confused abt the responsibility part...

U seem to be confused abt the responsibility part Lad.. the kids are a responsibility and not the wife. Infact having a wife is a good thing. U get a partner with whom u can share ur life and not be...
  21. Replies
    Views

first of all, am confused by ur post. Is it a...

first of all, am confused by ur post. Is it a question or an answer? the grammar makes it sound like an answer but the question mark u put up makes it a question. Thankfully the members are quite...
  22. Replies
    Views

Listen dude, i think ur insecurity will make it...

Listen dude, i think ur insecurity will make it happen even if it is not there in the first place. trust me on this, it happened with me. She may not be liking this fella as u or others think but ur...
  23. Thread: Is it ok?

by perky_boy
    Replies
    Views

LOL..agreed. Its a very dangerous disease.

LOL..agreed. Its a very dangerous disease.
  24. Replies
    Views

patience is the key to understanding

Firstly,l know that u r not a **** for liking two guys at the same time as it is natural for every person to have some kinda infatuation with someone or the other throughout our life, it is just upto...