Search:

Type: Posts; User: theachiever; Keyword(s):

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4

Search: Search took 0.16 seconds.

1. Replies
    Views

Man up and move on. You should have taught about...

Man up and move on. You should have taught about this before marriage.

If she has trusted you and left her family for you, prove your worth by keeping her happy..Know it can be hard but may be...
  2. She is not obligated to you in any way...

She is not obligated to you in any way buddy......Since you are telling you both are good friends try hinting her about your interest by asking her out for coffee etc....if she responds positively...
  3. Thank you buddy.....

Thank you buddy.....
  4. As Maam suggests try and drop a few...

As Maam suggests try and drop a few hints........see how she reciprocates and get to know her in the process you will also know her real personality ,the way she treats you etc....this will give you...
  5. I agree with Harsh........he has put it well as...

I agree with Harsh........he has put it well as in this can be normal with anyone but don't allow this attitude to rule you....and secondly as he describes failure makes you stronger and wiser it...
  6. Competition you have to cope up with it and take...

Competition you have to cope up with it and take it in good spirit and see this pressure as an oppurtunity .......no other option.....try and be more proactive........

First and foremost you need...
  7. Replies
    Views

Self Belief is the first thing you should be...

Self Belief is the first thing you should be looking to work on ...........Face situations that you do not want to face ....Eg:Attend the interview that you don't want to though you are not...
  8. I don't agree with this answer to an extent. The...

I don't agree with this answer to an extent. The person has stated that he has taken an initiative to text and see how she was doing which any friend would do irrespective of the gender.....There was...
  9. Really feel bad on what you had to go through.......

Really feel bad on what you had to go through....

I know it can really be tough for your to follow this suggestion but don't think of revenge and grudges etc .If at all you want revenge then the...
  10. Replies
    Views

It is the same with everyone not just...

It is the same with everyone not just you...........If one does not have a job at 26/27 the other has a good job and a horrible personal life.....in other cases it is a matter of both...... Of course...
  11. Replies
    Views

Did you take the society's approval to become...

Did you take the society's approval to become her friend ?. Be confident to be the man in her life and if you love her and accept her truly for what she is society's opinion in no way matters and...
  12. Replies
    Views

As rhytmic rightly pointed out you need practice...

As rhytmic rightly pointed out you need practice and start to believe and back yourself.If there is something that is really important in any interview it is your mindset at the time of the...
  13. Dude.......first and fore most work on yourself...

Dude.......first and fore most work on yourself as an individual as in your priorities, goals,hobbies etc..............In this generation we see even women wanting to work independently and make a...
  14. Name :Suraj Kumar

Name :Suraj Kumar
  15. Replies
    Views

Refer sites like CourseEra forums they might...

Refer sites like CourseEra forums they might help. Guess you need to use Hypothesis Testing t-test for this.Refer academic/statistics forums.
  16. Replies
    Views

Just be yourself and don't stress or be that self...

Just be yourself and don't stress or be that self conscious....First learn to believe in yourself and respect yourself......be cool and treat them like your guy friends as in conversing and...
  17. Give a damn to everything and do what you feel is...

Give a damn to everything and do what you feel is right for your life.......... Life is like a game of dice you win some you lose some.....but live it to the fullest....if you feel you are prepared...
  18. Replies
    Views

Which is why I mentioned if the grandparents can...

Which is why I mentioned if the grandparents can do well at it....They are old and experienced than their children so they have a knack of dealing with the child that way ......

I agree with...
  19. Replies
    Views

Not a parent though I have seen my married...

Not a parent though I have seen my married cousins keep telling me about it. I don't completely agree with this answer.From the perspective of shouldering the responsibility of a child you are...
  20. Replies
    Views

Amazing Concept ........... Good One.......... ...

Amazing Concept ........... Good One..........

Question 1. - If you come across a woman/girl being eve teased at a public place, would you dare to come forward and help her out?

Yes I...
  21. Replies
    Views

You have two choices to make either you can brood...

You have two choices to make either you can brood over why you are being victmised or face whtever challenge comes up in life (Suffering is a choice).I am almost of your age too and things have...
  22. Replies
    Views

If you want to better yourself ..........first...

If you want to better yourself ..........first you need to take the initiative from within.....First you do not need others approval to be happy and content with yourself.
    It is important to have a...
  23. First and foremost you need to know or consult...

First and foremost you need to know or consult people who previously held your current position in the current company that you are with.......Though the chances seem bleak you can try and get in...
  24. Replies
    Views

Giving Up on Love ?

So, you fell in love at a teen-age?.

You believed it was your first ever and have utter faith that it'll last forever. But, unfortunately things don't work out as we want them to. That person...
  25. I just hope you build yourself with a strong will...

I just hope you build yourself with a strong will and toughness to see through this situation.
    To live a great life as you define it you have to love where you are in life. You have to see it as...
  26. Replies
    Views

Few Options since you have good graduation %...

Few Options since you have good graduation % chances are not that bad as you think.

1. IBPS appear for this bank exam which is a exam conducted by consortium of banks.
    2. Start working in your...
  27. Replies
    Views

Movie release may be coincidential........but TOI...

Movie release may be coincidential........but TOI is at fault.......and was very well sued by Deepika...........They were looking for a scape goat and a victim to target only to realize that they...
  28. Replies
    Views

Thank you. Hope you are doing well ...

Thank you. Hope you are doing well ...
  29. Replies
    Views

Whether he trusts you or not is a different...

Whether he trusts you or not is a different thing........one thing is for sure that he does not respect the woman in his life and if he can't do that he is not a man . End of Story. Just flush him...
  30. Replies
    Views

Thank You ....Glad you found it inspiring

Thank You ....Glad you found it inspiring
  31. Replies
    Views

Good to know you found it useful .......Thanks...

Good to know you found it useful .......Thanks for replying
  32. Replies
    Views

Inspirational Story of Rebirth of Eagle

Eagle 54557

The story of the eagle - This is incredible!The eagle has the longest life-span of its' species.

It can live up to 70 years. But to reach this age, the eagle must make a hard...
  33. Replies
    Views

Awaiting a comeback to the job market afte having...

Awaiting a comeback to the job market afte having gone through a tough important phase of life which turned out to be test of patience,emotional and mental strength .....................
  34. Replies
    Views

Irrespective of the setbacks/problems in...

Irrespective of the setbacks/problems in life....... it is important to keep moving and maintain movement ........I understand how hard it can be for you but you need to accept the truth and move...
  35. As long as you are comfortable wearing it that's...

As long as you are comfortable wearing it that's what matters..........Secondly now is the age and time to wear casual cargoes and stuff so enjoy it....... once you enter the corporate arena you your...
  36. Bang Bang A Tribute To Michael Jacksonby Hrithik...

40 year old dancing like a 16 yr old teenager ......... 1:25-1:33 is amazing dance is just like a poetry in motion

SCsdXuGHw6g
  37. Happy Bday Basanti and Hasam Best Wishes ..Have a...

Happy Bday Basanti and Hasam Best Wishes ..Have a Blast ...........:)
  38. Replies
    Views

You have stated "she never responds to be...

You have stated "she never responds to be friendly until and unless I intervene" which clearly makes things clear that she is not interested or not into you.

Acceptance is the first step it can...
  39. Replies
    Views

Sticky: BHPaDY735GU To all my good friends on SB

BHPaDY735GU

To all my good friends on SB
  40. Replies
    Views

Firstly it's your life......You take charge of...

Firstly it's your life......You take charge of it.........start living for urself first and then others....... You be clear about what you want.
    If they think that way then it's completely their...
  41. Replies
    Views

Remember not to take yourself seriously........u...

Remember not to take yourself seriously........u r dealing with anxiety issues..........Take up yoga or a cardio kickboxing you need to be calm and make yourself strong physically,mentally and...
  42. Happy Birthday and Best Wishes.......... : )

Happy Birthday and Best Wishes.......... : )
  43. Replies
    Views

Thanks buddy........

Thanks buddy........
  44. Replies
    Views

Thank you for the Wishes..........

Thank you for the Wishes..........
  45. Replies
    Views

Thank you for the Wishes..........Really...

Thank you for the Wishes..........Really Appreciate it ...........repzz error.............
  46. Replies
    Views

Truth...............

Truth...............
  47. Replies
    Views

If you want to celebrate life...........never...

If you want to celebrate life...........never compare it with others..........every1's life is different.........what you think about yourself matters more than what others think about you...
  48. Replies
    Views

Data is the future..........Opt for a course in...

Data is the future..........Opt for a course in Business Analytics........instead of MBA
  49. Replies
    Views

Just because your friends have girl friends does...

Just because your friends have girl friends does not mean you should have too. Don't allow peer pressure to rule you because if you are doing that then you are only people pleasing and not leading...
  50. Replies
    Views

INITIATIVE IS THE WORD.............You have...

INITIATIVE IS THE WORD.............You have joined a new job............take that first step to know what are your role and responsibilities in the office are get to know your peers......... next...
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4