Search:

Type: Posts; User: Sweet Mimi; Keyword(s):

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4

Search: Search took 0.09 seconds; generated 48 minute(s) ago.

1. Replies
    Views

My votes: 1. Pasandida insaan : Fateemah,...

My votes:

1. Pasandida insaan : Fateemah, Pinto, Stud

2. Pasandida Cheez: Miskozee, Teemah,

3. Best selfie : Galaxy, Stud, Aries

4. Mast Caption : Teemah, Arumita, Aries
  2. Replies
    Views

Zara Si Dil Mein De Jagah Tu Zara Sa Apna Le...

Zara Si Dil Mein De Jagah Tu
    Zara Sa Apna Le Bana
    Zara Sa Khawbon Mein Saja Tu
    Zara Sa Yaadhon Mein Basa

Mein Chahun Tujhko
    Meri Jaan Bepanah
    Fida Hoon Tujhpe
    Meri Jaan Bepanah
  3. Replies
    Views

you've already made a step towards him.. now stop...

you've already made a step towards him.. now stop it... bear it in your mind that if he is interested he will surely come towards you.... dont run after him!!!!!! am sure you wont like to project an...
  4. Replies
    Views

lol you've learn hindi fatima?

lol you've learn hindi fatima?
  5. Replies
    Views

i dnt know but if ever you are a muslim i have...

i dnt know but if ever you are a muslim i have heard after nikah you cant watch it with your wife, nikah is invalid!! i dont know though i just heard... no one confirmed me this!!

if you are non...
  6. is it necessary to tack tshirt inside jeans??? \...

is it necessary to tack tshirt inside jeans??? \

yeah for shirt and trousers yes... but jeans also??????
  7. Replies
    Views

okk no problem... marry a fat girl with muscles...

okk no problem... marry a fat girl with muscles she will be able to do it without any problem lol!
  8. Replies
    Views

be frank.... and tell her.... because you wont be...

be frank.... and tell her.... because you wont be hapy neither you will give her a happy life!!!

though what you are doing is wrong in the sense that you have no right to play with someone's...
  9. Replies
    Views

superbbbb!!! :clap:

superbbbb!!! :clap:
  10. Replies
    Views

It better to ask why people think KRK is a fool!!...

It better to ask why people think KRK is a fool!! lol
  11. Replies
    Views

yes.. any mask containing turmeric helps to deal...

yes.. any mask containing turmeric helps to deal with scars... if you constantly do it for 30 mins twice a week you will see the result!!! and besan is also completely natural!!! gramflour (besan) is...
  12. Replies
    Views

Its a cortisone cream.... and its not good to use...

Its a cortisone cream.... and its not good to use for long term.... it has side effects.... + some people claimed to have got ****les with this!!!!
  13. Replies
    Views

Cant believe its already 5 yrs since am a member...

Cant believe its already 5 yrs since am a member of sbf!!! still remember joined in 2009 with another id!
  14. Replies
    Views

Mix one teaspoon of turmeric powder with two...

Mix one teaspoon of turmeric powder with two spoon of gramflour(known as besan) it works well but have to be regular with it!!!
  15. Replies
    Views

yeah lately ive been thinking so much about her.....

yeah lately ive been thinking so much about her.. that somehow i told myself you wont see her again now... and just then saw her i felt like i cant believe thats her.... though i know her enough well...
  16. Replies
    Views

may be an old precious gem in a new packaging!!!!...

may be an old precious gem in a new packaging!!!!

she must be the most famous and crowd puller of sbf... The star of sbf... Fatima
  17. Replies
    Views

This one is superb.............

This one is superb.............
  18. Replies
    Views

I feel you are fatima? blueberry!! am i right?

I feel you are fatima? blueberry!! am i right?
  19. Replies
    Views

KRK the most funny cartoon i've ever seen!

KRK the most funny cartoon i've ever seen!
  20. Replies
    Views

there is no need to give in sex in order to hear...

there is no need to give in sex in order to hear those words!!!!!!! at least a girl who has brain wont choose this way to get what she wants
  21. Replies
    Views

My dear, dont be a victim of a selfish fake...

My dear, dont be a victim of a selfish fake lover!!! i would advise you go around the forum and read some other queries!! you will see, so many girls are regretting their decision of having sex...
  22. Replies
    Views

hmm so you know well what you are doing is wrong...

hmm so you know well what you are doing is wrong yet you want to continue to do!!! i really wish among your two kids there is no girl, because tommorow when someone will do what you are doing to your...
  23. Stop joking... are you thinking of divorce? have...

Stop joking... are you thinking of divorce? have you forget that Allah hate those who divorce for stupid reasons? yes your reason is stupid... you have someone who really want you,, and you are...
  24. Replies
    Views

All you need to tell her is that its wrong......

All you need to tell her is that its wrong... thats all!! dont harass her with this!!

hmmmm secondly, it could be your daughter has seen you with your hubby being intimate thats why she was...
  25. Replies
    Views

I dont know but this query sound odd!! i mean...

I dont know but this query sound odd!! i mean there wasn't a good reason for the fight!!! unless they were mad and had psychological problems!!!

anyways, very often we get awful situations in...
  26. Replies
    Views

Its hard to bear this... and see your mum in...

Its hard to bear this... and see your mum in pain!!! in your place i would have talk to mum alone, hug her and tell her i know and am with you... because i think the her child being with her in her...
  27. Replies
    Views

Happy to see there are caring people like you!! i...

Happy to see there are caring people like you!! i wish i had someone who think like this.. instead of being self centered... i thought less or more people are self centered! you still thinking before...
  28. Replies
    Views

My dear do yourself a favor.... stop considering...

My dear do yourself a favor.... stop considering other people!! the more you feel concern about people the more your life will become hell!!! even if you have million reasons to be sad.. always look...
  29. Replies
    Views

The only one option is stay away from her... if...

The only one option is stay away from her... if possible give her a slap to make her realize, maturity, responsibility and sincerity in marriage is important... marriage isn't a game!!! there is no...
  30. Replies
    Views

Am not going to behave like a feminist... because...

Am not going to behave like a feminist... because i believe no one is perfect!! Well my dear not all woman are pious!!! different one has different values!!! defining these low standard woman is a...
  31. Replies
    Views

He is self centered and thats him.. no one can...

He is self centered and thats him.. no one can change the way he thinks... just dont give a damn about him and stop bothering about him!!! seriously these types of person cant be change... only bad...
  32. Replies
    Views

It is not necessarily that she had mental...

It is not necessarily that she had mental problems prior to marriage!! it could be she is in depression because she cant conceive!!! for you it might be tough to realise you cant be a father... but...
  33. Replies
    Views

remembered blueberry all of a sudden!!!!! missing...

remembered blueberry all of a sudden!!!!! missing her...

she was a real gem in sb!!!
  34. Replies
    Views

Real love doesnt exist.... often girls get fooled...

Real love doesnt exist.... often girls get fooled by so called true love and just agree to get in bed!! well girl, that biggest mistake you've done... people may say virginity doesnt matter but it...
  35. Replies
    Views

Getting obsessed with creating designs ...

Getting obsessed with creating designs

http://i693.photobucket.com/albums/vv294/Sweet1507/13ce7519-a0b2-4083-aee6-8bb508b2c138_zps1e8b9dd9.jpg
  36. Replies
    Views

I've taken the wrong decision.. today i can feel...

I've taken the wrong decision.. today i can feel this... but its too late now.... time cant get back now!

I really regret my decision today... i really wish i could change certain things...
  37. Replies
    Views

Boys.... i say they are too much.. you were...

Boys.... i say they are too much.. you were sleeping with someone who you never trusted???? i wonder what kind of relationship is this!!! i dont know why you dont trust her... there may be several...
  38. Replies
    Views

lol.... hilarious song.....

lol.... hilarious song.....
  39. Replies
    Views

never let your child go away from you.. insist...

never let your child go away from you.. insist to keep your child with you and argue that a child need his mother and father for proper psychological development!!!!! and say that you cant live...
  40. Replies
    Views

Poll: one and only...... my dad!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...

one and only...... my dad!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! someone who pray and tell god to give his daughter jannah in his place!!! someone who is ready to kill anyone to save me... even if that require him...
  41. Replies
    Views

Agar insaan ko jine ki wjah banaoge to dhoka hi...

Agar insaan ko jine ki wjah banaoge to dhoka hi khaoge!!! live your life for yourself dude... there are so many other reasons to live
  42. Replies
    Views

one a cheat always a cheat... who know the other...

one a cheat always a cheat... who know the other girl has kicked her out of life and he is running to you now... if you feel you can earn for your child then then just dont bother about your ex...
  43. Replies
    Views

Best oneeeeeeeeeeeee

Best oneeeeeeeeeeeee
  44. Replies
    Views

Cant step in gd to check latest news on gaza......

Cant step in gd to check latest news on gaza... there are so many unwanted arguments over there... get a life people.. there are much more to do in this life ... if we really feel sad then we must...
  45. Replies
    Views

Do love a person BUT Do not FALL in love!

Do love a person BUT Do not FALL in love!
  46. Replies
    Views

Yaar saare deewaane type ladke sirf india mein...

Yaar saare deewaane type ladke sirf india mein hote hein kya??? Mauritian guys are so much egocentric :angry:
  47. Replies
    Views

you have already pointed out the reasons why you...

you have already pointed out the reasons why you look over aged!! means you know the source of the problem... you just need to address the list of your own... one by one tackle and eliminate the...
  48. Replies
    Views

but i have heard that benzoyl peroxide can dry...

but i have heard that benzoyl peroxide can dry out the skin... even though the skin is oily type!!

here in mauritius, there was a time where doctors were prescribing antibiotic for simple cold......
  49. Replies
    Views

unfortunately thats what dermatologist are using...

unfortunately thats what dermatologist are using to treat acne!! antibiotic.... Acne treatment is more effective if use retinoid for example accutane. but retinoid is said to have even more dangerous...
  50. Replies
    Views

yeah family planning to visit india... to visit...

yeah family planning to visit india... to visit agra... now planing more about where to visit![/B][/COLOR]
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4