Search:

Type: Posts; User: Lisbonstar28; Keyword(s):

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4

Search: Search took 0.11 seconds.

1. Replies
    Views

Sticky: Well, lately i've written to admin expressing my...

Well, lately i've written to admin expressing my concerns. Fingers crossed i trust he is wise and will reconsider the decision he was coerced into of allowing an entire new religious/political...
  2. Replies
    Views

Looks wonderful sush, haven't tried the veggie...

Looks wonderful sush, haven't tried the veggie version yet, normally i go for minced lamb instead.
    Barbie, it's finger licking delicious. Is there any reason why you chose to wash the chicken with...
  3. Replies
    Views

Punjabi Kadhi Pakore ...

Punjabi Kadhi Pakore

http://i416.photobucket.com/albums/pp241/lisbonstar28/IMG_3609.jpg

1 cup sour curd
    4 tbsp gram flour
  4. Sticky: XFmu1mvrMqg .

XFmu1mvrMqg .
  5. Replies
    Views

Sticky: It's not possible to always make a point without...

It's not possible to always make a point without mentioning religion. For example; Pope openly admits that 1in 50 cardinals and priests all over the globe are dangerous pedophiles. Now, he is the...
  6. Replies
    Views

Sticky: Seems a perfectly decent proposal. Unless the...

Seems a perfectly decent proposal. Unless the thread holder wants to 'prove' that religion is at fault, these titles should be banned. It would help in mellowing things out.
  7. Sikhs and Hindu leaders have specifically asked...

Sikhs and Hindu leaders have specifically asked the authorities and media not to use the word "Asian" as Asian is a vague word that represents all. Thats probably why you're hearing Pakistani name...
  8. Sticky: FWWSAOqqiwI Now I see the times they change...

FWWSAOqqiwI

Now I see the times they change
    Leaving doesn't seem so strange
    I am hoping I can find
    Where to leave my hurt behind
    All the sh*t I seem to take
    All alone I seem to break
    I have...
  9. Replies
    Views

Sticky: I did think that the general consensus now was to...

I did think that the general consensus now was to discourage the pace of religious and political threads being made. Whereas a single thread for them all would eventually serve the purpose of...
  10. Replies
    Views

Sticky: Thanks for finally turning up. I don't think...

Thanks for finally turning up. I don't think there is any urgency to ban religious and political talks nor add another section to the forums. Forum is a free one, it represents the world about us...
  11. Replies
    Views

Sticky: Good night my friend

Good night my friend
  12. Replies
    Views

Sticky: I think we've all said and discussed enough. Lets...

I think we've all said and discussed enough. Lets drop it and work on a poll, let the members vote speak the volumes. Please end it here if you don't mind.
  13. Replies
    Views

Sticky: I remember it very well. It is something i'll...

I remember it very well. It is something i'll anticipate saying next time if i ever get the fortunate chance. Nothing wrong with the word "burn" it's a personal feeling, a freedom of expression thats...
  14. Replies
    Views

Sticky: Thats partly why we're not prepared to continue...

Thats partly why we're not prepared to continue supporting religious leader concept. First they provoke you and when you respond they throw the book of rules at you. Then, being only human...
  15. Replies
    Views

Sticky: Add how many years i've been here with the amount...

Add how many years i've been here with the amount of years decent's been here also Colonel, Basanti, Barbie, Stud, Grace and several others. I think you will find that it exceeds 50 + years between...
  16. Replies
    Views

Sticky: Thank you Stud, Barbie and Neha. Thank you for...

Thank you Stud, Barbie and Neha. Thank you for caring about "our" forum. If we cannot build it better at least we should preserve the little we have.
  17. Replies
    Views

Sticky: Must be said, all this fiasco boils down to...

Must be said, all this fiasco boils down to disagreements on what is considered offensive and what is not. Question is how do we overcome and finalise an agreement. If we think with our hearts and...
  18. Replies
    Views

Sticky: Thank you Grace. I hope many of our precious...

Thank you Grace. I hope many of our precious members see the light here just like you have.
  19. Replies
    Views

Sticky: About Admin, erm what Admin? With respect,...

About Admin, erm what Admin?

With respect, Admin, if there is one, needs to be vocal out here in the open or be gone and then stay gone! Him or "her" (as it might be the case) needs to liaise...
  20. Replies
    Views

Sticky: Forum is too large to allow one single Moderator...

Forum is too large to allow one single Moderator to implement and then upkeep a failing strategy. Admins lack of interest has been taken advantage of.

For the sake of harmony lets not bicker and...
  21. Replies
    Views

Thanks sush, thanks sunil

Thanks sush, thanks sunil
  22. Replies
    Views

Short and simple green smoothie, packed with...

Short and simple green smoothie, packed with multi vitamins. Can be used as a meal replacement substitute drink. I have one each morning but you can have as many as you like throughout the day.
  23. Replies
    Views

Depends on how you figure out karma. I as a...

Depends on how you figure out karma. I as a strong believer would be inclined to think you've got to use your common sense as well. Introspect and outweigh the differences between the overall good of...
  24. Sticky: CZ79Rpv3kNk .

CZ79Rpv3kNk .
  25. Replies
    Views

Well, the last thing you want is to be seen as...

Well, the last thing you want is to be seen as desperate, no guy wants to be seen with such a girl. It's just not cool. I reckon you should take it nice and slowly. Be what may, how about finding out...
  26. Might well have received some desirable attention...

Might well have received some desirable attention which has made her think twice about you. Is she to blame for that? I don't think so, not entirely anyway. Though you may think this is a breach of...
  27. Replies
    Views

I'm afraid the problem is with yourself. It's...

I'm afraid the problem is with yourself. It's your own insecurity - a sexual one. Instead of playing the blame game i think you should concentrate overcoming your disorder by changing your...
  28. Replies
    Views

hahaha what ?? how do you manage that. . . You...

hahaha what ?? how do you manage that. . . You also tend to speak gibberish rather well lol just like me !
  29. She's one super hot tomale, face isn't that...

She's one super hot tomale, face isn't that attractive and feet are a bit on the enormous side, but a great figure and beautiful hair . Great party girl.
  30. Replies
    Views

Had me worried for a moment. Had to dash to the...

Had me worried for a moment. Had to dash to the bathroom to check and see if i was really a male. The avatar happen's to be of my fave singer, i've had it since day one. Purple's a bit misleading...
  31. Replies
    Views

Barbie, Sush just perfect , you know, i actually...

Barbie, Sush just perfect , you know, i actually save and try the recipes from this thread, will try yours too. Am going to make Basanti's plum chutnee on saturday. Thanks for posting
  32. Replies
    Views

Sticky: When i was asked to give my opinion of religious...

When i was asked to give my opinion of religious leaders, I gave the benefit of the doubt remained optimistic. My only clause was just as long as they respect freedom of reasonable expression and...
  33. Replies
    Views

Sticky: I object to complete_man's method of moderation....

I object to complete_man's method of moderation. He accuses me of making hateful comments and soiling the forums in general. I feel i am entitled to an explanation or a full on apology.

1) I want...
  34. Might have been off-topic but hateful comment (s)...

Might have been off-topic but hateful comment (s) ? first show me what hateful comment (s) i made and to whom.
  35. I think its a misconception that i have an...

I think its a misconception that i have an opinion.
  36. I think i'm aware of that. I was giving some...

I think i'm aware of that. I was giving some advice. If you 'put up' so called holy texts then it's only fair to become 'shut up' with adverse but fair replies. It's better therefore not to post...
  37. It is wise to confine your sacred texts to...

It is wise to confine your sacred texts to yourself and not post in a public forum, when i see them, i burn. If you post then don't blame the critiques for adding their two ounces !
  38. Replies
    Views

Baby steps. First activate the accentuate and...

Baby steps. First activate the accentuate and then alleviate will follow positively !
  39. Replies
    Views

And thats why i like Hinduism , it's lesser...

And thats why i like Hinduism , it's lesser controlling
  40. Replies
    Views

I said a few not first, so you're welcome to jump...

I said a few not first, so you're welcome to jump on the band wagon and show me how its done hehehe
  41. Replies
    Views

Then i'd go against that too, when a few people...

Then i'd go against that too, when a few people drop dead because of hunger strikes, world would edge you on to make a change
  42. Replies
    Views

Well, thats not entirely true because by all...

Well, thats not entirely true because by all means it is an 'absolutely demanding faith' Do away with the word absolute and you're still left with rules you have to abide that makes a follower...
  43. Replies
    Views

Thats not fair. I'd refute the entire system ....

Thats not fair. I'd refute the entire system . Would do hunger strike, bring a international showdown, go against all and everything
  44. Replies
    Views

Million dollar questions ! How does one define...

Million dollar questions ! How does one define the correct definition of "way of life" ? I have a way of life which i believe is a fairly good one because it is best suited to me. I think as free...
  45. Replies
    Views

I'd say it's more of a social issue and quite a...

I'd say it's more of a social issue and quite a silly one actually. Legally, i don't think you have to declare your caste - you can select the "prefer not to say" box in nearly all applications. Is...
  46. Replies
    Views

If it's a way of life (which i agree) and there...

If it's a way of life (which i agree) and there is no central authority, then who makes the rules of castes when you have a convert join you? Can someone post the source? I want to see where it is...
  47. Replies
    Views

Then what would you say to the bodies of Hinduism...

Then what would you say to the bodies of Hinduism that do allow conversion and discourage caste segregations such as the Hare Krishna sect? Are they not Hindu's?

Another question, A personal one,...
  48. Replies
    Views

It's hardly a matter of concern, irrelevant come...

It's hardly a matter of concern, irrelevant come to think of it. I'm sure you'll agree that India is a lot easier to say and write than sanatan dharm, but meanings the same nevertheless. If you start...
  49. Replies
    Views

I tag rolemodel007 and logical guru . . .

I tag rolemodel007 and logical guru . . .
  50. Replies
    Views

Here we go then. 1) Name is Rajesh Dhillon ...

Here we go then.

1) Name is Rajesh Dhillon

2) I'm half Hindu and half Sikh (by birth only)

3) I'm born in Greenwich, now live in Woolwich London UK

4) I speak English, Punjabi,...
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4