Search:

Type: Posts; User: kapil.noida; Keyword(s):

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4

Search: Search took 0 seconds.

1. Modi's marital status is his personal issue....

Modi's marital status is his personal issue. There is no problem between him and his wife. They got seperated some 40 years back or may be more with mutual consent. Till now there is no complaint...
  2. I have no problem with AK's degrees or academic...

I have no problem with AK's degrees or academic qualification.

But I have problem with his attitude. Jo meine bola wo sahi hai....mei sab se imaandaar hoo....khud investigate kiya hai isliye...
  3. Replies
    Views

Poll: Voting done. We a family of 5 persons. All 5...

Voting done. We a family of 5 persons. All 5 votes for BJP candidate. Hope Modi will be PM by the end of May 2014.
  4. @ amitush jo bhi hai 16 May zyada dur nahi...

@ amitush jo bhi hai 16 May zyada dur nahi hai....lagta to yahi hai ki Modi will be PM baaki to voters ke dimag ki baat hai lets see!!!
  5. @ gracefulguy.....aaj ka haalat mei at least for...

@ gracefulguy.....aaj ka haalat mei at least for once BJP ka agent hona is a much better option that to support anyone else
  6. Replies
    Views

Poll: I am in Greater Noida. Dr. Mahesh Sharma from BJP...

I am in Greater Noida. Dr. Mahesh Sharma from BJP ko vote karunga. Sitting MLA hai. Seeing him for last 15 - 20 years. Koi problem ho to easily accessible hai. Educated hai. Know how to deal with...
  7. @gunsnroses1979....whatever AK did in 49 days...

@gunsnroses1979....whatever AK did in 49 days most of it is reversed because of his untimely resignation.

1. Sheila is governor.

2. Electricity and water decision reversed because probably...
  8. @ 007RIKY bhai....yeh time enjoy karo....Modi ki...

@ 007RIKY bhai....yeh time enjoy karo....Modi ki wave hai and modi haters and opposing parties desperation mei kuch bhi kar rahe hai and bol rahe hai...ultimately they are showing their own class and...
  9. @ riky bhai....likhna to mei bhi chahata hoo open...

@ riky bhai....likhna to mei bhi chahata hoo open letter to Ak but aap ne jo likha...mazaa aa gaya....sarcasm ki limit hai!!! agar AK ke paas yeh letter pohoch jaaye to wo special expression dekhne...
  10. @ riky bhai...TOI mei diya hua hai ki Anna...

@ riky bhai...TOI mei diya hua hai ki Anna supporter hai wo aadmi...and marte time he did said ki tune anna ko dhoka diya!! so yeh inki aapas ki ladai hai...!!!
  11. Wrong decision by BJP....should throw him out...

Wrong decision by BJP....should throw him out ASAP!!!

winnability bhi dekhni hai to wo Rajya sabha mei interested hai...so no use uska!!
  12. Replies
    Views

Everyone is asking AAP questions because of the...

Everyone is asking AAP questions because of the following reasons:

1. No one asked them not to take government house or cars, they themselves claimed during campaign that they will not take these...
  13. Sabse important baat yeh hai ki media ke paas...

Sabse important baat yeh hai ki media ke paas kitna time hai ki Modi ki chai par charcha hai..criticise karnaa..etc. etc....1 rumour udi ki modi ke dinner ke liye 25lakh liye jayenge to pure din...
  14. @ amitush....sir ji..sheela dixit ke khilaaf...

@ amitush....sir ji..sheela dixit ke khilaaf anti-incumbency wave thi...add to it UPA ka corruption...nirbhaya kaand ka gussa..and anna andolan ki garmi bhi thi....and yeh sab Delhi mei hi hua...
  15. Kitna bakwaas aadmi hai yeh Kejriwal....is ki...

Kitna bakwaas aadmi hai yeh Kejriwal....is ki bakwaas karne ki koi limit nahi hai...pure din iska virodh hua...fir bhi laga hai jhoot bolne mei!!!!

He simply wants country in...
  16. iske charity dinner mei kisi ne is se kuch...

iske charity dinner mei kisi ne is se kuch questions puch liye to wahaa se bhaag jayega as usual...pata nahi kaise chal rahi hai iski politics and kab tak chalegi!!
  17. its high time that along with criticizing the...

its high time that along with criticizing the current political setup...policies..system he should come up with the logical solutions and policies...his only solution is janta karegi!! no it cant be...
  18. @ raja~bhoj.....bhai u r rite media houses bate...

@ raja~bhoj.....bhai u r rite media houses bate hue hai!!! but is had tak to kisi bhi media houses ne kisi party ko support nahi kiya jitna ki AAP ko and andolan ko support kiya hai!!

ab to clear...
  19. Kejriwal's sole agenda is to try and stop Modi...

Kejriwal's sole agenda is to try and stop Modi from coming to power.

Khud kisi question ka jawab nahi dega...bas bakwaas karwalo is aadmi se jitni chahe!!!

Mei Mathura se hoo...since...
  20. Why these media raised questions ? what is the...

Why these media raised questions ? what is the reliability of so many media houses in cases related to Modi? How can we say that all or most of the media houses are unbiased towards Modi?

Ashutosh...
  21. @ Gudu Gudu Returns....this all drama created by...

@ Gudu Gudu Returns....this all drama created by AK. Same arrogance which he showed when he was CM...same over the top attitude...same raja harish chandra wali baatei....!!!

1. AK and his team...
  22. @ basanti...i agree with u...LG ki permission le...

@ basanti...i agree with u...LG ki permission le leta to problem kya hoti??? kal har debate mei all renowned legal experts bol rahe the ki forget about MHA notification of 2002 ki MHA se permission...
  23. Replies
    Views

@ complete_man.....simple questions....who asked...

@ complete_man.....simple questions....who asked AK and his team to shout on every political party and its leaders regarding actions should be taken in few days or hours when they were activists??
  24. Replies
    Views

@ jazztech....note my point by point reply!! ...

@ jazztech....note my point by point reply!!

1. AAP ke donations acche hai..saara white money hai....waist bhi AK ne claim kiya tha jab 20crore ho gaye the ki aur donation naa de kyoki assemply...
  25. Replies
    Views

@ jazztech...jab vote maange tab bola..support...

@ jazztech...jab vote maange tab bola..support naa dunga..na loonga...to yeh kaise ho gaya ki result ke basis par congress supported AAP government banani hi thi??? rehete government se baahar....6...
  26. Replies
    Views

sahi time to arvind kejriwal bhi nahi bata sakta...

sahi time to arvind kejriwal bhi nahi bata sakta ki kitna time lagega!! but wo claim to karta hai ki itne time limit mei yeh hoga..wo hoga!!! and jab saboot pakke karne the to 3-4 saal se gaane kyo...
  27. Replies
    Views

@ jazztech...AK ne 2011 mei hi baba ramdev ke...

@ jazztech...AK ne 2011 mei hi baba ramdev ke saath sheila ke khilaaf proof hone ki baat boli thi..aur to aur police station jaa ke kuch steps bhi liye the shayad!!! to ab wo proof use karke case...
  28. Replies
    Views

@ jazztech....sab ke paas apne apne kaam...

@ jazztech....sab ke paas apne apne kaam hai...sab karte hai jis se jitna and jaise ho sakta hai apne area mei...!!!!

rahi baat topic ki...to sahi ho tum ki time lagta hai...system hota...
  29. Replies
    Views

@ complete_man....jab khud AAP...AK and team apni...

@ complete_man....jab khud AAP...AK and team apni chaati peet peet kar bol rahi thi 3 saal se yeh kaam 2 din mei karo...wo kaam 1 din mei karo...yeh aise hoga..wo waise hoga...tab kisne kahaa tha yeh...
  30. Replies
    Views

@ complete_man....kisne kahaa ki news aap ne khud...

@ complete_man....kisne kahaa ki news aap ne khud generate ki hai??? sirf yeh point out kiya ki regardless of what the thread heading says...FIR has not named Sheila Dixit till now!!! its as simple...
  31. Replies
    Views

Read in news papers and also seen on TV...FIR is...

Read in news papers and also seen on TV...FIR is filed..but no name of Sheila Dikshit as yet!!! her name is there as committee head for the relevant case....but no officially name included in FIR as...
  32. I dnt know what Uma Bharti or any other...

I dnt know what Uma Bharti or any other politician says about this topic...but fact of the matter is that Sachin should not have been the 1st sports person to get Bharat Ratna...he might have been...
  33. @ a_decent_1....yea of course this type of...

@ a_decent_1....yea of course this type of behavior should stop at all costs. Indian muslims are Indian first and foremost than muslims. Just because few are misguided or whatever one want to say...
  34. @ gudu gudu returns....as you urself said in the...

@ gudu gudu returns....as you urself said in the end that all in all average movie...than meeting NM or not or doing something else off screen...how it will effect the result of the movie?? seems u...
  35. I am not able to understand the reason of so much...

I am not able to understand the reason of so much support he is getting from AK and AAP!!! agar yeh kisi aur party mei hota and aise regularly galti karta to kab ka hataa diya hota!!! AK is brazening...
  36. Replies
    Views

If by chance even few of these personalities...

If by chance even few of these personalities joins AAP than importance of Arvind Kejriwal and his coterie will diminish like anything!!
  37. @ jazztech....point by point rebuttal bro... ...

@ jazztech....point by point rebuttal bro...

1. I have and am using subsidized cylinder...no doubt about it..but cylinder ko electricity se kaise compare kar sakte ho?? private company paise kamaa...
  38. @ jazztech....wo 29th december ko oath liya...

@ jazztech....wo 29th december ko oath liya tha....and today is 13th december.....no one asked him to commit anna ka lokpal in 15 days...he commited this!!! where is the fulfilled commitment??
  39. @ jazztech......bro time and again u are saying...

@ jazztech......bro time and again u are saying good work AAP doing....which one..

1. subsidy on electrical bill ? is it a good work......i mean we are cursing different government subsidies being...
  40. @ complete_man...check the link below...this is...

@ complete_man...check the link below...this is about gujrat....but since independence...many pms...many cms for many parties not just from BJP have provided some darbaar's with ample success..
  41. @ jazztec.....fact is rakhi knew that it was a...

@ jazztec.....fact is rakhi knew that it was a cricket ball which hit her car...moreover boy and his father came and apologised to her...even than she lodged an FIR saying she was attacked by unknown...
  42. @ complete_man....i just asked u a simple...

@ complete_man....i just asked u a simple question regarding a particular view of AAP leader prashant bhushan...but u again dragged BJP in your reply!!!

taking cue of your answer..i say ki AAP se...
  43. @ gudu gudu returns....aap ka sawaal managing...

@ gudu gudu returns....aap ka sawaal managing coalitions par tha...wo meine de diya...baaki rahi aap se arguement karne ki to wo aap acche se kar sakte ho apne hi statements ko manipulate karke this...
  44. @ complete_man....if all these questions...

@ complete_man....if all these questions according to you are from BJP supporter than as an INDIAN what are your views on Prashant Bhushan's and AAP's views regarding Kashmir? do you really support...
  45. @ dsocialdoctor.....i wonder if he will ever...

@ dsocialdoctor.....i wonder if he will ever reply to such set of questions!! time and again he is flip flopping with his views....behaving like a politician!!!
  46. @ gudu gudu returns......replying to your...

@ gudu gudu returns......replying to your political comment regarding managing coalition.....you have forgotten too soon that Atalji also managed coalition from 1998 - 2004 and that too quite...
  47. I am not sure if a tight lipped MMS is good or a...

I am not sure if a tight lipped MMS is good or a speaking one!!! reason is simple...rather than benefiting congress by the press conference..he has harmed it..

First of all age is catching up with...
  48. Replies
    Views

Poll: Himmatwala for sure

Himmatwala for sure
  49. Poll: Paresh Rawal...

Paresh Rawal...
  50. Replies
    Views

Poll: vidya balan....

vidya balan....
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4