Search:

Type: Posts; User: Preeto Maam; Keyword(s):

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4

Search: Search took 0.59 seconds.

1. Replies
    Views

Hi! look, you can look around for new...

Hi! look, you can look around for new opportunities- now is the time that you should be moving and looking for better places. You have experience now, and in a few weeks, will be able to find a new...
  2. Replies
    Views

Hi! listen, stop taking life and love so...

Hi! listen, stop taking life and love so seriously, will you? what's to stop you from smiling because you are going through some emotional turbulence? there are many reasons to smile about- find them...
  3. Replies
    Views

Hi! Sorry to hear about all your trouble, but you...

Hi! Sorry to hear about all your trouble, but you will really have to take the legal route on this one. She has you tied up in knots right now, but you will really have to take it to the courts to...
  4. Replies
    Views

Hi! Well, see, the best option is to be careful...

Hi! Well, see, the best option is to be careful about what you wear if that sort of attention is making you uncomfortable. Its certainly better than getting into a confrontation situation that could...
  5. Replies
    Views

Hi! Well, seems like its about what would make...

Hi! Well, seems like its about what would make you smile and feel happy too- not just her! The thing is that if the attraction is strong, then what's wrong in thinking of a commitment? If its the age...
  6. Hi! You are right! You are way too young to be...

Hi! You are right! You are way too young to be thinking of serious relationships! Look, at this time of your life its OK to have friendships but anything more than that will only impact your study...
  7. Replies
    Views

Hi! look, the lubricants that ar used in other...

Hi! look, the lubricants that ar used in other parts of the body are not necessarily OK for using during sex. There are vaginal gels or vaselines that you can use that would be safer. KY Jelly is one...
  8. Replies
    Views

Hi! I'm not sure where this trust issue has come...

Hi! I'm not sure where this trust issue has come in from. Is it the conversation with your mom that she recorded that's causing it? Well, its a silly sort of a thing to do- not very palatable to you,...
  9. Replies
    Views

Hmm, well, it was something that need not have...

Hmm, well, it was something that need not have been shared with your husband in the first place- he obviously didn't enjoy the joke much! Anyway, no point thinking about what you should not have...
  10. Hi! I understand your dilemma, but it seems like...

Hi! I understand your dilemma, but it seems like you already have a good solution. You live in the same town as your parents- only a phone call away, and I'm sure you are available to your parents....
  11. Replies
    Views

Hi! OK, you are certainly not retarded! Nor is it...

Hi! OK, you are certainly not retarded! Nor is it possible at age 18 to know what all options are open to you. Many times, the parents don't know either. But its never too late to do your research...
  12. Replies
    Views

If there's been no exchange of sperm, there can...

If there's been no exchange of sperm, there can be no pregnancy. Period! (pun intended!)
  13. Well, if she is in touch with this guy, its not...

Well, if she is in touch with this guy, its not really necessary that she is having an affair with him. however, there seem to be some major incompatibility issues here, that you may want to resolve...
  14. Replies
    Views

Uh oh! So, you are going through a bad time,...

Uh oh! So, you are going through a bad time, hmmm? I would think that the best way is to just lie low and let things tide over. Do, however inform your folks about whats going on so that in case...
  15. Replies
    Views

Hi! Firstly, Congratulations- you have a new...

Hi! Firstly, Congratulations- you have a new job- maybe your first one? Its natural to be slightly anxious about it but you will have to work out your anxiety issues to be able to live a comfortable...
  16. Replies
    Views

Gosh! This does not sound so good! He really has...

Gosh! This does not sound so good! He really has no reason to behave in this way and you should certainly not succumb to his blackmail. His threats that he will find your friends and talk with them...
  17. Replies
    Views

Don't be silly- of course no one is going to...

Don't be silly- of course no one is going to suggest a way of suicide to you- only a wish for you to be able to handle life better will come from this forum.
    I'm sorry to hear that life has been...
  18. Hi! I can understand your frustration- its really...

Hi! I can understand your frustration- its really hard to sit in office all day and spend day upon day without a sense of achievement. See, if you want to opt for a change of career of to study...
  19. Replies
    Views

Hi! you know, perhaps this long distance...

Hi! you know, perhaps this long distance relationship is not enough after three years. Maybe that's the reason why he has other interests and work pressures. But if he is saying that he loves you and...
  20. Replies
    Views

I assume that you have written this in a moment...

I assume that you have written this in a moment of self pity because I don't even want to think that a successful, young guy would want to take his life because he has not found a partner at 25....
  21. Replies
    Views

Hi! Well, I do understand what you are saying-...

Hi! Well, I do understand what you are saying- basically, it would be nice if he were to spend some money on you. its not about the money but its about how you feel about yourself, right?
    Now, the...
  22. Hi! look, you are setting yourself up for...

Hi! look, you are setting yourself up for heartbreak. Why did this boy not ask or tell you before he got engaged? And anyway, the money thing does not make sense- is he planning to deceive his...
  23. Replies
    Views

Listen, I'm going to be a bit tough on you- you...

Listen, I'm going to be a bit tough on you- you KNOW that the path that you are on right now is suicidal, don't yu? Drugs, smoking, alcohol, a controlling 'friend' and goodness knows what all? On top...
  24. Replies
    Views

Hi! Yes, seems like you could do with some weight...

Hi! Yes, seems like you could do with some weight on your body for sure. Of course a high protein, high calorie diet will help, but some workout to build muscle and add bulk would also be...
  25. Well, adding your mom to your FB account was a...

Well, adding your mom to your FB account was a mistake, as you have discovered for yourself. Since you have blocked her and other family members, life should have returned to being somewhat normal....
  26. Hi! Listen, I understand the state you are...

Hi! Listen, I understand the state you are putting yourself in and its not at all healthy or natural. You are going to have to be a bit more firm about this than you have been and tell your husband...
  27. Replies
    Views

Hi! From what I understand, he's not really in a...

Hi! From what I understand, he's not really in a 'relationship' with her but continues to care for her, and I don't see why you should get so upset about it. You are the one he loves and wants to...
  28. Replies
    Views

Hi! Well, I do sympathise with you- you are...

Hi! Well, I do sympathise with you- you are obviously hurt and annoyed and have been through a rough time. But you know, we cannot answer these questions for you. All we can do is to advise you to...
  29. Replies
    Views

Hi! Well, its all a question of weather you can...

Hi! Well, its all a question of weather you can deal with it or not at this stage. The thing is that the net is full of such temptations and most people think that its all right because its not real-...
  30. Replies
    Views

Hi! Well, that does sound like a lot of money!...

Hi! Well, that does sound like a lot of money! I'm not familiar with the costs of this but I would advise you getting another estimate from another mechanic. i'm sure more valuable suggestions will...
  31. Replies
    Views

Hi! Look, I really empathise with you but in this...

Hi! Look, I really empathise with you but in this case a lawyer would be able to guide you properly. Its a complicated sort of an issue, though I don't think that it cannot be resolved, but since the...
  32. Replies
    Views

Hi! look, as far as the workplace is concerned,...

Hi! look, as far as the workplace is concerned, you are new and it will take time for you to prove yourself. There must be other senior staff who would be calling the shots. You just need to get the...
  33. Replies
    Views

Hi! well, to begin with you have to see if you...

Hi! well, to begin with you have to see if you want to continue to bear this horrid treatment. If not, then find a woman's cell in your city and also some women's groups who can help you. If this man...
  34. Replies
    Views

So, the issue is that you don't help her at home...

So, the issue is that you don't help her at home and now that she is going to go out to work, you are worried that you will have to do the household chores, yes?

Well, if that's the case and since...
  35. Replies
    Views

So, the bottom line is that you don't see a...

So, the bottom line is that you don't see a future with her, right and she seems to be pretty emotionally dependent on you and probably nourishing some hopes for a future together too!
    Listen, be...
  36. Replies
    Views

Hi! I do empathize with you, but you know, work...

Hi! I do empathize with you, but you know, work is not necessarily exciting and you don't necessarily get what you want immediately. That's the bitter truth, so until one does that, one just carries...
  37. Replies
    Views

Hi! Well, there is no easy answer to that. Until...

Hi! Well, there is no easy answer to that. Until the reason for your incompatibility is known, I mean. See, there could be multiple reasons- one of you could be asexual- ie disinterested in sex per...
  38. Replies
    Views

Goodness me! i don't believe I can help you with...

Goodness me! i don't believe I can help you with that- perhaps members of the forum who are more familiar with buying vehicles can be of some assistance.
  39. Replies
    Views

Hi! look, I understand where you are coming from...

Hi! look, I understand where you are coming from but you really need to calm down about this. Agreed, that it was stupid and irresponsible of him to try getting into virtual romances, but well, the...
  40. Replies
    Views

Hi Dia! Listen, whats the point of getting...

Hi Dia!

Listen, whats the point of getting desperate over something that's not going to work out? You can see the writing on the wall, can't you? He is not really interested. You've tried your...
  41. Replies
    Views

Hi! well, if that's all that you are doing, then...

Hi! well, if that's all that you are doing, then its not enough. You really need to work out harder and watch what you eat. Eating healthy and counting your calories will be of immense help. Also,...
  42. Replies
    Views

Hi! No, I don't think that anyone will...

Hi!
    No, I don't think that anyone will recommend any pills or medication- as you say, its in the mind and you just need to break the loop of the sleep cycle that you have fallen into. You know,...
  43. Replies
    Views

Well, my advise would be to see the urologist as...

Well, my advise would be to see the urologist as soon as possible. No point in suffering the pain and getting hassled about it. Take an appointment as soon as possible.
  44. Replies
    Views

Hmmm...OK, so you learnt a golden lesson- DO NOT...

Hmmm...OK, so you learnt a golden lesson- DO NOT DRINK TOO MUCH IN OFFICE PARTIES!

Cool?

Yes, its likely that you made a fool of yourself and you may be the topic of discussion among your...
  45. Sweety pie, why don't you just enjoy the...

Sweety pie, why don't you just enjoy the attention without committing to a relationship? Its fun to begin with- romantic and all that but needs lots of time and do remember that you can't afford that...
  46. Replies
    Views

Hi! So, to understand, your husband was a widower...

Hi! So, to understand, your husband was a widower from his first marriage?
    Look, its very sad that in many Indian marriages, the woman is supposed to take on the role of a mother, housemaker and...
  47. Replies
    Views

You know, its best that you ask a dietitian as to...

You know, its best that you ask a dietitian as to what would be a good diet for your individualized needs. They are trained to help you chart out your diet according to the needs of your body and...
  48. Replies
    Views

Hi! Well, there are some yoga exercises that you...

Hi! Well, there are some yoga exercises that you can do, but at this point in life, its not likely that you will gain much height. However, what you can change to be a happier person, is your...
  49. Replies
    Views

Hi Sonal! I'm very glad to see your fighting...

Hi Sonal! I'm very glad to see your fighting spirit and I'm sure that now you have decided, you will certainly be able to speak the language. See, there are various English Speaking schools that you...
  50. Replies
    Views

Well, if he is getting married, he will get very...

Well, if he is getting married, he will get very busy with matrimony and not really have too much time for any other relationship. You may think at this point that you will remain primary in his...
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4