Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4

Search: Search took 0.14 seconds.

1. Replies
    Views

Sticky: Happy Diwali ...

Happy Diwali !
  2. Sticky: tCeSJrYy_HA .

tCeSJrYy_HA .
  3. Poll: Personally, i would never want to enter into such...

Personally, i would never want to enter into such relationship nor recommend, but i would not mind living in a society that does allow. As long as it’s free consent between non-blood related adults...
  4. Happy Birthday .

Happy Birthday .
  5. Sticky: iEe_eraFWWs .

iEe_eraFWWs .
  6. Poll: Its already legal.

Its already legal.
  7. Replies
    Views

Swiss roll itís known as over here, equally nice...

Swiss roll itís known as over here, equally nice when made with strawberry jam and cream sprinkled with a little castor sugar. Nice one !
  8. What older version do you speak of? How many...

What older version do you speak of? How many versions of the word of God are there in Shariah ? I can give you many passages from the Bible, Torah and Quran that can be seen to endorse slavery....
  9. You and I both know which version is right. Thats...

You and I both know which version is right. Thats because we have a conscience, now, when these passages get into the hands of people with different values of conscience, thats when the trouble...
  10. Which passages, which versions are written in...

Which passages, which versions are written in these Holy books that can ďclearlyĒ guide our ďpublic policiesĒ? When there is room for a double translation then itís only fair to say that itís the...
  11. But the writings on the wall. Holy books give...

But the writings on the wall. Holy books give reference to slavery, condone it.
  12. It’s the conscience that decides which means the...

It’s the conscience that decides which means the wicked version is also correct . "Each to their own”
  13. Who says that particular verses are taken out of...

Who says that particular verses are taken out of context?

What context?

Who decides which is right?
  14. And my answer to that would be religion has all...

And my answer to that would be religion has all to do with it. “prove” that your version is the only correctly translated one.

Can that be done?
  15. Doesn’t surprise at all. It is proven that all...

Doesn’t surprise at all. It is proven that all Abrahamic religion scriptures sanction slavery, the Bible the Torah and this one. The former seem to have evolved but this one doesn’t like letting go...
  16. Replies
    Views

I’d opt for any car that’s German. If you really...

I’d opt for any car that’s German. If you really want the car to last, be reliable and look good then its worthwhile saving a bit more money and splashing out on an Audi A4 but if not then the...
  17. h3dQieiCbFY .

h3dQieiCbFY .
  18. Replies
    Views

Astonishing how a virtual life can evoke such...

Astonishing how a virtual life can evoke such strong emotions, first time i’m reading a comment like this in all my time here
  19. Religion strikes again . These Hindu right...

Religion strikes again . These Hindu right wingers are no different to the twisted Sharia’h takers.
  20. Replies
    Views

Look after your health. Get well soon :)

Look after your health. Get well soon :)
  21. Replies
    Views

Looks much better than what i can do. Mine always...

Looks much better than what i can do. Mine always turn out the shape of India, never round, sometimes i cheat by putting a plate on top and cutting around it lol. Try regulating the heat somehow
  22. Replies
    Views

Good one barbie, iím not a huge fan of prawns but...

Good one barbie, iím not a huge fan of prawns but yours are tempting my taste buds. Nice fresh ingredients used as well :) very good.
  23. Exactly, Obama is a liar. He is a stain on the...

Exactly, Obama is a liar. He is a stain on the statue of liberty, upon election he said he was going to shut down guatanamo but never did. Innocent people are still held there to this day without a...
  24. According to Nobelís will, the Peace Prize shall...

According to Nobelís will, the Peace Prize shall be awarded to the person who in the preceding year "shall have done the most or the best work for "fraternity between nations, for the abolition or...
  25. Problem is, this award gets given to famous...

Problem is, this award gets given to famous people far too easily. I think you’ll find that initially the award WAS intended for peace alone
  26. It’s true that long term education can bring...

It’s true that long term education can bring about peace, but thats speaking for the long haul and not for the present. I’m only concerned about the award at present. It should only go towards what...
  27. They are sick in the head, the very people she...

They are sick in the head, the very people she opposed
  28. I doubt it is going to do any favours for either...

I doubt it is going to do any favours for either country. Once again, Malala did not deserve it. She did not spend years of her time promoting “peace” she spent years promoting “equality” . There is...
  29. Winners get 1.1 million US dollars (£685,000) !!!

Winners get 1.1 million US dollars (£685,000) !!!
  30. And due respect is given. But the award should...

And due respect is given. But the award should not go to someone who is brave or fights for gender equality. Neither should it be a comparison of how we spend our lives. Initially thats not what it...
  31. Getting shot was the best thing?

Getting shot was the best thing?
  32. Replies
    Views

I remember him saying that he was a bit annoyed...

I remember him saying that he was a bit annoyed with how things were running here, said that he was thinking of taking a leave. He’ll be back soon (with vengeance) lol !
  33. Replies
    Views

Superb ! youíve had a busy morning. I guess it...

Superb ! youíve had a busy morning. I guess it would be ok to wrap some thread around them to stop the filling from coming out, no? Also, can be made in an oven ?? Whichever way, this dish is...
  34. Respect to the wonderful malala but if the...

Respect to the wonderful malala but if the founder Alfred Nobel was alive today i’m sure he would not have chosen her as a recipient. He’s probably turning in his grave right now. Malala’s pursuit...
  35. Replies
    Views

Cool .

Cool .
  36. Replies
    Views

Plus, nowadays unless you eat organic vegetables,...

Plus, nowadays unless you eat organic vegetables, vegetarians are putting their health at risk. Any idea how much pesticides are used on vegetables and fruit! especially on strawberries? Ever...
  37. Replies
    Views

You know, thats one thing i have never gifted to...

You know, thats one thing i have never gifted to my wife ever since we been together. Simply because of that reason. Flowers are beautiful, why cut their life expectancy short by putting them in a...
  38. Replies
    Views

It was just the way that you said it, seemed far...

It was just the way that you said it, seemed far too assertive and irrational considering it bears no significance at all to your life as a vegetarian . . . Hope you didnít mind . . .
  39. Replies
    Views

lol , remember this when your husband one day...

lol , remember this when your husband one day brings you a bouquet of flowers. Scornfully return them and tell him you donít believe in cutting a life short.
  40. Replies
    Views

But all animals belong to the ecological system,...

But all animals belong to the ecological system, all play an integral part of our survival. Besides, a chicken is ferocious to the innocent worm that it eats, sheep and lambs are predators to some...
  41. Replies
    Views

Your happy to stop? Why would you be happy in...

Your happy to stop? Why would you be happy in doing that? Does someone elseís choice matter to you that much? With respect this is what annoys me slightly about vegetarians, they always seem to...
  42. Replies
    Views

Reminds me of silence of the lambs when agent...

Reminds me of silence of the lambs when agent Starling, as a child, walked into the slaughterhouse . I think a job with PETA would suit you!
  43. Replies
    Views

And then there’s KFC. They give steroids to their...

And then there’s KFC. They give steroids to their chickens so that they retain water and make themselves plump quicker . It’s huge animal cruelty. Ethically, where possible one should be aware of how...
  44. Replies
    Views

No, i don’t have the time, but if you can please...

No, i don’t have the time, but if you can please do ! and do leave the seeds in lol, some take them out. There is no point in having it without the seeds . Yummm !!

Do you soak them overnight in...
  45. Replies
    Views

Nothing great about killing an animal, as i said,...

Nothing great about killing an animal, as i said, i think itís a selfish deed. But it isnít a wrong deed either. There is no wrong or right to this. We must understand that everyone must follow their...
  46. Replies
    Views

Is anyone a dab hand on making super tasty karela...

Is anyone a dab hand on making super tasty karela sabzi (bitter gourd) ?
  47. Replies
    Views

Learn more from Wicca :)

Learn more from Wicca :)
  48. Replies
    Views

Nope, i believe very strongly. I’m just anti...

Nope, i believe very strongly. I’m just anti religion thats all.
  49. Replies
    Views

Yea . . . why do you ask?

Yea . . . why do you ask?
  50. Replies
    Views

hahaha perhaps! cat’s are feisty and full of...

hahaha perhaps! cat’s are feisty and full of attitude
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4