Search:

Type: Posts; User: theachiever; Keyword(s):

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4

Search: Search took 0.22 seconds.

1. I just hope you build yourself with a strong will...

I just hope you build yourself with a strong will and toughness to see through this situation.
    To live a great life as you define it you have to love where you are in life. You have to see it as...
  2. Replies
    Views

Few Options since you have good graduation %...

Few Options since you have good graduation % chances are not that bad as you think.

1. IBPS appear for this bank exam which is a exam conducted by consortium of banks.
    2. Start working in your...
  3. Replies
    Views

Movie release may be coincidential........but TOI...

Movie release may be coincidential........but TOI is at fault.......and was very well sued by Deepika...........They were looking for a scape goat and a victim to target only to realize that they...
  4. Thank you. Hope you are doing well ...

Thank you. Hope you are doing well ...
  5. Replies
    Views

Whether he trusts you or not is a different...

Whether he trusts you or not is a different thing........one thing is for sure that he does not respect the woman in his life and if he can't do that he is not a man . End of Story. Just flush him...
  6. Thank You ....Glad you found it inspiring

Thank You ....Glad you found it inspiring
  7. Good to know you found it useful .......Thanks...

Good to know you found it useful .......Thanks for replying
  8. Inspirational Story of Rebirth of Eagle

Eagle 54557

The story of the eagle - This is incredible!The eagle has the longest life-span of its' species.

It can live up to 70 years. But to reach this age, the eagle must make a hard...
  9. Replies
    Views

Awaiting a comeback to the job market afte having...

Awaiting a comeback to the job market afte having gone through a tough important phase of life which turned out to be test of patience,emotional and mental strength .....................
  10. Replies
    Views

Irrespective of the setbacks/problems in...

Irrespective of the setbacks/problems in life....... it is important to keep moving and maintain movement ........I understand how hard it can be for you but you need to accept the truth and move...
  11. As long as you are comfortable wearing it that's...

As long as you are comfortable wearing it that's what matters..........Secondly now is the age and time to wear casual cargoes and stuff so enjoy it....... once you enter the corporate arena you your...
  12. Bang Bang A Tribute To Michael Jacksonby Hrithik...

40 year old dancing like a 16 yr old teenager ......... 1:25-1:33 is amazing dance is just like a poetry in motion

SCsdXuGHw6g
  13. Happy Bday Basanti and Hasam Best Wishes ..Have a...

Happy Bday Basanti and Hasam Best Wishes ..Have a Blast ...........:)
  14. Replies
    Views

You have stated "she never responds to be...

You have stated "she never responds to be friendly until and unless I intervene" which clearly makes things clear that she is not interested or not into you.

Acceptance is the first step it can...
  15. Replies
    Views

Sticky: BHPaDY735GU To all my good friends on SB

BHPaDY735GU

To all my good friends on SB
  16. Replies
    Views

Firstly it's your life......You take charge of...

Firstly it's your life......You take charge of it.........start living for urself first and then others....... You be clear about what you want.
    If they think that way then it's completely their...
  17. Replies
    Views

Remember not to take yourself seriously........u...

Remember not to take yourself seriously........u r dealing with anxiety issues..........Take up yoga or a cardio kickboxing you need to be calm and make yourself strong physically,mentally and...
  18. Happy Birthday and Best Wishes.......... : )

Happy Birthday and Best Wishes.......... : )
  19. Replies
    Views

Thanks buddy........

Thanks buddy........
  20. Replies
    Views

Thank you for the Wishes..........

Thank you for the Wishes..........
  21. Replies
    Views

Thank you for the Wishes..........Really...

Thank you for the Wishes..........Really Appreciate it ...........repzz error.............
  22. Replies
    Views

Truth...............

Truth...............
  23. Replies
    Views

If you want to celebrate life...........never...

If you want to celebrate life...........never compare it with others..........every1's life is different.........what you think about yourself matters more than what others think about you...
  24. Replies
    Views

Data is the future..........Opt for a course in...

Data is the future..........Opt for a course in Business Analytics........instead of MBA
  25. Replies
    Views

Just because your friends have girl friends does...

Just because your friends have girl friends does not mean you should have too. Don't allow peer pressure to rule you because if you are doing that then you are only people pleasing and not leading...
  26. Replies
    Views

INITIATIVE IS THE WORD.............You have...

INITIATIVE IS THE WORD.............You have joined a new job............take that first step to know what are your role and responsibilities in the office are get to know your peers......... next...
  27. Replies
    Views

Such things happen during your tough times in...

Such things happen during your tough times in life.........Whether you have problems or not it is important to keep movement in life if you are static and stop then that's not the right thing to...
  28. Replies
    Views

Be strong and face the world.......any individual...

Be strong and face the world.......any individual has his/her setbacks in life.........it's all about how you can still take all that and keep moving in life.... Remind yourself that you have goals...
  29. Replies
    Views

People talk about depression like it' something...

People talk about depression like it' something weak .But coming out of it and through it to the other side alive
    then it is the strongest and bravest thing you will ever do.

I am happy I have...
  30. Replies
    Views

Belated Happy Birthday to Mimi and Complete_man

Belated Happy Birthday to Mimi and Complete_man
  31. Replies
    Views

First and foremost you have the love of your mom...

First and foremost you have the love of your mom and wife.......and you also love them equally back.......It is good that you have this calm temperment but don't let it rule your life........

32. Replies
    Views

First set things right...........men take on...

First set things right...........men take on responsibilities (including relationship) when they have the confidence to be the provider for their family.......Your love for the girl might be true but...
  33. Replies
    Views

Happy Birthday and Wish You All the Very Best in...

Happy Birthday and Wish You All the Very Best in Life
  34. Replies
    Views

You are not the only going through that...

You are not the only going through that journey.....There are many ppl who are facing the same condition......whether you are 21 years or more evry1 goes through this phase I am still going through...
  35. Replies
    Views

It requires a lot of emotional strength to...

It requires a lot of emotional strength to attempt what you are stating and is practically not possible........When both of you are marrying some1else......then it's in the best interest of both of...
  36. Replies
    Views

Just be Yourself..........Treat her well with...

Just be Yourself..........Treat her well with respect.........Aim to be good friends with her first and then try to take it from there.
  37. Replies
    Views

Shayad kal "EK Villain " bhi release ho raha...

Shayad kal "EK Villain " bhi release ho raha hain..........usse dekhkar confirm kar lo......... :)
  38. Replies
    Views

Struggle is a phase which every individual goes...

Struggle is a phase which every individual goes through......that makes an individual more learned,wise and humble and a ultimate test of patience mental and emotional strength.....
  39. Replies
    Views

Dude it's time you take charge and try and be a...

Dude it's time you take charge and try and be a bit assertive in your approach.....express how disrespected you feel......when she says things that hurts you.....

If she is really serious about...
  40. Replies
    Views

You want to change something and here its a...

You want to change something and here its a situation where you have to stand up for yourself so take that first step and inform elders at home about it so that they deal with your cousin and the...
  41. Replies
    Views

Don't do a KABAB MAIN HADI else you will end up...

Don't do a KABAB MAIN HADI else you will end up becoming a unnecessary "BALI KA BHAKRA". It's her personal life.Let her deal with it they both are matured adults else they would never be engaged to...
  42. Replies
    Views

Happy Bday Iggy.........Wish You All the Very...

Happy Bday Iggy.........Wish You All the Very best in life
  43. Replies
    Views

happy bday misti

happy bday misti
  44. Replies
    Views

Firstly sit and have a talk with him, reassure...

Firstly sit and have a talk with him, reassure him that he is a gud person and that he needs to keep his temper under control and make him realise how it can affect diff aspects of his life...and...
  45. Replies
    Views

WIsh YOu A Speedy and Recovery....You will only...

WIsh YOu A Speedy and Recovery....You will only emerge stronger and resilient and back to normalcy..........
  46. Replies
    Views

I wish I could have her in my life but Life is...

I wish I could have her in my life but Life is not all how you want it to be........So I just trust the superpower in my good and bad times and remember that his plan for me is always better than...
  47. Happy Birthday to our Sweet Friend Aries Girl

Wish you A Happy and a Prosperous Birthday Aries Girl and Wish You All the Very best in Life
  48. Replies
    Views

Belated Happy Birthday .............. :)

Belated Happy Birthday .............. :)
  49. Replies
    Views

It happens in every man/boy's life...(including...

It happens in every man/boy's life...(including myself).....you need to not let these emotions rule over you.......understand that we are men and that we need to be fiercely independent.... and learn...
  50. Replies
    Views

Include exercise such as jogging,gyming swimming...

Include exercise such as jogging,gyming swimming etc in your routine...........When you engage in such activities specially in the morning you will find it to be refreshing....find yourself active...
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4