Search:

Type: Posts; User: jaishankar; Keyword(s):

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Search: Search took 0.02 seconds.

1. padding to the b***bs she's got a 30 size Bs

padding to the b***bs she's got a 30 size Bs
  2. is it the bra cost or does she charge that much...

is it the bra cost or does she charge that much for sex
  3. hot post bro keep posting more:D

hot post bro keep posting more:D
  4. Replies
    Views

lots of false information avialable in this...

lots of false information avialable in this thread, nothing to believe :D
  5. her ****s have started growing after entering...

her ****s have started growing after entering film industry, coz due to lots of fondling by hero's and producers
  6. Replies
    Views

you have a strong sex desire, your husband is...

you have a strong sex desire, your husband is lucky but damn he is not. My life is totally opposite to you, i have a strong sex desire my wife doesn't have. Our last sexual activity was 4 years back...
  7. Ok thanks for the the support my friends, lets...

Ok thanks for the the support my friends, lets hope all goes well and i succeed in life, but untill then leave this here only no one solve my problem, i have sit with some elder people of my and my...
  8. if my life partner with whom i have spend my rest...

if my life partner with whom i have spend my rest of the life hates me like iam her enemy how can i succeed in life:upset:
  9. i cannot day dream, its totally out of my world,...

i cannot day dream, its totally out of my world, financially, mentally and support
  10. yes iam working for some laptop showroom as a...

yes iam working for some laptop showroom as a service engineer for the past 1 and a half year and donno when my boss will throw me out of the company he is already fed up with my working
  11. donno the reason but i really think my forgetfull...

donno the reason but i really think my forgetfull and my lazy attitude after my accident making me not succeed in many companies, iam not able to work for atleast a year, i think thats the reason my...
  12. this is my exact problem before 2008 i was gem...

this is my exact problem

before 2008 i was gem of a guy, ultimate in studies, very clever, used to work in a big company and used to earn well, i was ready to get married as my elder brother is...
  13. what ever i say you people are saying iam playing...

what ever i say you people are saying iam playing so iam aftraid to talk over here
  14. sorry brothers iam in such a situation i donno...

sorry brothers iam in such a situation i donno what iam talking, please forgive me, but what ever i have said is true iam not acting nor playing believe me friends
  15. its all truth bro, iam not acting nor playing...

its all truth bro, iam not acting nor playing with anyone
  16. iam fed up with all these things, iam not able to...

iam fed up with all these things, iam not able to sleep thats why iam in front of system now, my wife is sleeping well, seeing her in the pose she is sleeping iam getting tempted so got out of that...
  17. once i threatened her that i will divorce her she...

once i threatened her that i will divorce her she was happy and said no problem i will stay in hostel and look after my kid there is no problem for me if you leave me:angry:. This is the nature i...
  18. this i have seen some time ago when i was coming...

this i have seen some time ago when i was coming late night at 12:30 or 1 AM due to some extra work from some extra income my wife suddenly changed she came near me slept beside me and started all...
  19. once i tried to apologice her she said i know you...

once i tried to apologice her she said i know you are apologizing only for sex your intension is always for that only which you will never get in life
  20. byt why :emot171: think i too have to do the same...

byt why :emot171: think i too have to do the same on day:D
  21. appolize ??? in my entire life never done that...

appolize ??? in my entire life never done that means i have never done anything wrong and appolizing to a women is out of my world sorry my ego hurts sorry for this do hell with her and do hell with...
  22. with all the answers and suggestions above it...

with all the answers and suggestions above it seems that there is a lot which i have to change but how that will occur, iam in a dillemma plz guide me
  23. this might become dagging the issue more just...

this might become dagging the issue more just want preeto maams final decision, should i change or should i try to change my wife or should we divorce
  24. i do not want anything in life neighter sex nor...

i do not want anything in life neighter sex nor money i just want my wife love towards me:flowers:
  25. something is stopping my success, i was a very...

something is stopping my success, i was a very successfull man before my marriage, iam not saying that my marriage is the cause of my destruction i love my wife who has bought many colors into my...
  26. frankly speaking i think iam suffering from...

frankly speaking i think iam suffering from inferiority complex

Examples are:-

My brother who has not even completed 10th properly earns well than me, iam a 1st class graduate

I do not like...
  27. iam not saying that iam so great its been 5 years...

iam not saying that iam so great its been 5 years since i had sex:ooh: iam not saying sex is everything but in marriage life its a part of it, there should be some loving for the martial life to...
  28. Yah i know we both have to work out for our...

Yah i know we both have to work out for our relationship but wife doesn't want to talk to me peacefully

When the things will change i have already spent 5 years of my marriage, i know 5 is not...
  29. is the majority of women more in this forum:D all...

is the majority of women more in this forum:D all are supporting my wife:D
  30. Only one kid and wife says no more children

Iam 36 old man married for the past 5 years, my wife is 31 we have one child she is of 4, my wife doesn't like to have more kids:thinking1: because my earnings are very less:taunt2:. Is earning...
  31. Replies
    Views

chill dude past is past gone is gone which will...

chill dude past is past gone is gone which will never come back move on the future is bright
  32. unable to see the animation plz repost in other...

unable to see the animation plz repost in other image hosting site
  33. Replies
    Views

iam dying to have doggy styled sex with her, but...

iam dying to have doggy styled sex with her, but she refuses to anything now not even sex forget about doggy style:angry:
  34. Replies
    Views

i like to have sex with her in many angle which...

i like to have sex with her in many angle which doesn't cooperate and i cum very quickly due to this, how can we have proper sex without cooperation from both ends
  35. Replies
    Views

i have only one female kid i too think she is...

i have only one female kid i too think she is enough in this costlier days but everybody forcing for one more kid as my kid could become alone and there won't be any male child to take my name...
  36. Replies
    Views

i used to go to zym and shell lots of money on my...

i used to go to zym and shell lots of money on my body and also i have fasted internet connection in my area for which i pay a lot more than 2000 per month. She said you are wasting money on zym and...
  37. Replies
    Views

move on babe he has got somebody else, if you ppl...

move on babe he has got somebody else, if you ppl didn't had any bad thing then you too go get a new one for yourself
  38. Replies
    Views

Want more but not getting it

Iam very much addicted to sex but only like sex from my wife and does not even bother to see at other gals except film actress and thats quite natural everybody get attracted to film world girls,...
  39. Replies
    Views

:clap::taunt2::taunt2::thumbsup:

:clap::taunt2::taunt2::thumbsup:
  40. Replies
    Views

me too troubled with the same problem, without...

me too troubled with the same problem, without washing my hair with shampoo i cannot go out, if don't use shampoo they look oily and dull, already i have most of my hair, but not bald, i use clinic...
  41. Replies
    Views

me too very thin, wearing loose dress show your...

me too very thin, wearing loose dress show your thinness a lot so ask her to wear tight dresses:thumbsup:, i have seen that whenever i wear format dresses i loot very lean but wearing jeans and...
  42. Replies
    Views

my wife delivered a baby in 10 months of our...

my wife delivered a baby in 10 months of our marriage, see how fast iam, i still now force her to have sex with me but she refuses:D, i ask her to take medicine to stop baby birth for few years but...
  43. Replies
    Views

AIDs doesn't spread if we use condoms and also if...

AIDs doesn't spread if we use condoms and also if we kiss, coz HIV cannot stay in saliva for longer period, the only chance to get AIDs is if u had ****ed her breast and if it released any liquid...
  44. Replies
    Views

nobody was there to advice me so made a mistake,...

nobody was there to advice me so made a mistake, but here everybody is advising you to wait, so be patient in having sex.
  45. Replies
    Views

my advice is to wait for atleast a year...

my advice is to wait for atleast a year understand her then have sex, until then sleep together, hug her kiss her fondle her breast, kiss her navel, i know after doing all these thing u will be eager...
  46. Replies
    Views

women cannot shave all the time, so better go for...

women cannot shave all the time, so better go for creams or permanent hair removal method.
  47. Replies
    Views

god is there why believe it because recently i...

god is there why believe it because recently i met with a major accident, doctor said only 1 percent chances are there but know iam alive and sitting in front of computer and browsing santabanta...
  48. Replies
    Views

well she is in her house for delivery now i have...

well she is in her house for delivery now i have to forget about these things for the next 5 month
  49. Replies
    Views

How long do they survive...

If a pregnant women is infected by AIDS-then how long does her child survive, and what are the symptoms of the disease during pregnancy:special8:
  50. Replies
    Views

who is this pinto and why are u talking so...

who is this pinto and why are u talking so funnily about him:special9:
Page 1 of 2 1 2