Search:

Type: Posts; User: shreyasm29; Keyword(s):

Search: Search took 0.01 seconds.

1. Replies
    Views

At least a dog is faithful isn't it.. I see you...

At least a dog is faithful isn't it..
    I see you have a lot of anger inside you. The most important thing that you need to do right now is to calm down, you might take wrong decisions with a chaotic...
  2. Replies
    Views

You know what i felt when i read your reply here?...

You know what i felt when i read your reply here? I felt that you have already made up your mind on trying your hand on this second guy. So i don't find a point of anybody suggesting you anymore. so...
  3. Why not work? Look for a job. Time pass bhi ho...

Why not work?
    Look for a job. Time pass bhi ho jayega and aur zyada paise milenge real shopping karne ko :P
    Or else gardening, may be take tuitions at home. Learn to play a music instrument.
    Have...
  4. Replies
    Views

Got married in a temple??seriously??Good lord....

Got married in a temple??seriously??Good lord.
    Okay listen. You involving physically - Not a mistake
    You getting married - It is, its something very stupid you could have done. Because marriage is...
  5. Replies
    Views

Is marriage a joke? Is your marriage a joke to...

Is marriage a joke?
    Is your marriage a joke to you?
    Is your wife not worthy enough to have a faithful husband?
    Do you think you should tell your wife about you still being in touch with your ex?...
  6. Replies
    Views

Is it your fault?? Hmmm lets see.. Do you have a...

Is it your fault?? Hmmm lets see..
    Do you have a problem with older guys? Did you know that the guy you are going to get married was 7years older than you? If you knew he was older then why would...
  7. Replies
    Views

You should go to the doctor because you will know...

You should go to the doctor because you will know if something is wrong, then you might actually have a chance to fix it man. You have to find some courage, look everybody is going to die someday its...
  8. Replies
    Views

Look take control of your life. Some one are...

Look take control of your life. Some one are egoistic but not all men. Confront your feelings to him. And if things go wrong in the future and he starts telling you that it was your fault and you...
  9. Replies
    Views

Do not give your BIL that some of money. You have...

Do not give your BIL that some of money. You have already done enough by taking up his education fees on your head and he should have been bloody thankful for that and so should your wife. Never even...
  10. Replies
    Views

It took almost an hour for me to digest the fact...

It took almost an hour for me to digest the fact of what you did. Great lord, how can people not see what is right.
    I understand we are only human and we make mistakes, some times mistakes happen...
  11. Replies
    Views

Stop talking. The best solution. Girls usually...

Stop talking. The best solution. Girls usually think they have enough options to go for, ek relationship rehta he meanwhile side me ek best friend. Boyfriend se thoda jhagda nai hua then water work...
  12. Perfect thing to do. Eat veggies, banana, drink...

Perfect thing to do. Eat veggies, banana, drink lots of water, 2 glasses of milk, stay at home, workout or may be dance if that is easy, And most importantly keep yourself "Happy". You will do just...
  13. Replies
    Views

First of all that girl does not respect herself....

First of all that girl does not respect herself. Its such a sad thing. Second of all you need to go tell that girl that you love her and will treat you better(if you will)(if you know what i mean)(do...
  14. Replies
    Views

Possessiveness, family issues, stalking you...

Possessiveness, family issues, stalking you through texts, drama queen=attention seeking(your attention), attempted suicide couple of times.
    You said she bends towards you for happiness. So...
  15. Replies
    Views

You should definitely marry someone more mature...

You should definitely marry someone more mature and someone who can go hand in hand with you now and in your future, because its really important to have a partner who will be able to guide you if...
  16. Replies
    Views

That is a shameful thing to do. Any man with some...

That is a shameful thing to do. Any man with some dignity would have not take such step and any man with at least a little amount of brain would not have asked for a suggestion on what to about this...
  17. Replies
    Views

Agreed totally.. look this generation has...

Agreed totally..
    look this generation has changed a lot, its different from how things used to be. I know trust is very important for any couple or in fact anybody, but we should also agree that its...
  18. Replies
    Views

well it seems like you are justifying yourself...

well it seems like you are justifying yourself for why you have feelings for this second guy. First and foremost we are just humans, we usually find the grass greener on the other side, we tend to...
  19. Replies
    Views

You are definitely a student. What i would...

You are definitely a student. What i would suggest you is just as how she broke up with you once because of trust issues its time for you to take the move and break up with her. You still have a long...
  20. Replies
    Views

Correction: Abortion is also a sin but giving...

Correction: Abortion is also a sin but giving birth to a life and not be able to take care of it and making it suffer is a sin. Its something worse than that.
  21. Replies
    Views

Finally!! A happy ending. :yess::clap::clap:.....

Finally!! A happy ending. :yess::clap::clap:..
    Its always better to get rid of something you wont be happy with and you don't want, instead of giving birth to a life were you are not happy with and...
  22. Replies
    Views

Stay away from married couples. It happens,...

Stay away from married couples. It happens, usually people change once they get married. Tell your parents you don't like visiting your sister in law as she keeps showing negative behavior. It may be...
  23. Replies
    Views

As they say "Virginity is a big issue over a...

As they say "Virginity is a big issue over a small tissue". Its okay to have sex and you don't have to tell that to your hone wala husband because it happened already and you have not even met your...
  24. Replies
    Views

Sometimes the wrong choices brings us to the...

Sometimes the wrong choices brings us to the right places. That's okay you breached her emails. she has done something even worse, do not move on with this that easily. Go to your so called "best...
  25. Replies
    Views

Hey no need to worry about this so much. If you...

Hey no need to worry about this so much. If you think of this situation in a positive way you are in for so much fun. If yours was a love marriage then you start reliving your love days once again....
  26. Bhai, this lingerie wala incident happened with...

Bhai, this lingerie wala incident happened with my ex gf. It did not end up well. He gifted her in front of me aur me bhadak gaya. It was not a hasne wala situation, I did not like it. After that...
  27. Replies
    Views

Look brother, I don't understand why sex is so...

Look brother, I don't understand why sex is so much important. I know love is. In your case what i would suggest you is(this is what i would have done if i was in your place)get a serious hobby that...
  28. Replies
    Views

oh yes you are going to have many trust issues...

oh yes you are going to have many trust issues because of your ignorance. You should have been responsible enough to tell your guy first when your friend's so called boyfriend proposed to you the...