Search:

Type: Posts; User: theachiever; Keyword(s):

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4

Search: Search took 0.41 seconds; generated 44 minute(s) ago.

1. Replies
    Views

I agree with Ekta Sharma...see this video and you...

I agree with Ekta Sharma...see this video and you will forget that girl once and for all and focus on your goals...

FY-e2u35OCA
  2. See you need to be clear regarding what you want...

See you need to be clear regarding what you want from her relationship or friendship..........Meet her and see how she treats you as a person because you would only be living with the person for life...
  3. Replies
    Views

Sticky: Thanks Preeto Maam......you truly have been a...

Thanks Preeto Maam......you truly have been a pillar of the strength with your solutions to all us users at a time when we needed it badly.........It is wish and a prayer that may your magic go on...
  4. Replies
    Views

See these videos they will surely help...

See these videos they will surely help you.....overcome the shyness and focus on your priorities.

FY-e2u35OCA

Sd7B6l8NaIQ
  5. Replies
    Views

You are in 2016 now.....so please try and have a...

You are in 2016 now.....so please try and have a progressive mindset....wonder how so called educated individuals ask such foolish questions.....Please try and make SB a pleasant place by posting...
  6. Replies
    Views

Learning to say no is an art but learning to say...

Learning to say no is an art but learning to say no in a way that should not hurt others is a skill altogether.....which only comes when you practice it....Don't allow people to dominate you...
  7. Replies
    Views

Success does come easily in life if you remain in...

Success does come easily in life if you remain in your comfort zone....You need to step out of it and need to take chances and explore new things which teaches you more about yourself as a...
  8. Replies
    Views

It is better to try expressing your feelings to...

It is better to try expressing your feelings to her rather than regretting for not having expressed the feelings.....but also gauge her actions......considering her action it seems like she is not...
  9. Replies
    Views

Never ever ever ever continue any form...

Never ever ever ever continue any form association with such a girl be it friendship or something more than that.....it only shows she is manipulative and a selfish person.....who is just using you...
  10. Replies
    Views

No body is less deserving or less capable.I am of...

No body is less deserving or less capable.I am of your age too and trust me be happy with wherever you are at the moment.There is no reason to feel inferior,rather utilize this time and focus on self...
  11. Replies
    Views

Don't ever ever ever get back to a person who...

Don't ever ever ever get back to a person who hurt you and never valued you as a person when you liked them sincerely......you also are engaged are bound to be answerable only to your potential...
  12. Replies
    Views

Good for you.....as long as you are happy with...

Good for you.....as long as you are happy with her nature and feel she is right for you......that's what matters .....even a person who I liked showed her parents pic etc etc .....but only thing is...
  13. Replies
    Views

Tell her how you feel....It is better to tell her...

Tell her how you feel....It is better to tell her and then allow things to take course rather than regret life long for not telling her about it. accept and face whatever the consequence...
  14. Replies
    Views

Give yourself 6 months - 1 year of time before...

Give yourself 6 months - 1 year of time before you get into a relationship ......Don't get into a relationship immediately for that is the most stupid thing to do......

Go through this video it is...
  15. Replies
    Views

Embrace Life.Let her go for she was not meant to...

Embrace Life.Let her go for she was not meant to be with you. Accept it. Take it as an experience in life.

There are lots of people out there and you definitely do not want to meet the best of...
  16. It is not about your family....her family ,her...

It is not about your family....her family ,her cousins etc etc....It is about your needs,your happiness and you are not answerable to anyone for that except yourself ,same applies to her....see if...
  17. Replies
    Views

concentrate on yourself buddy.........self...

concentrate on yourself buddy.........self development matters at this stage of your life (assuming you are in your 20's) rather than anything else.......
  18. A must watch ...............this video will change all lives

FY-e2u35OCA

A Must watch Video..............Worth Watching.........
  19. Replies
    Views

Get out of it right now..........He is not worth...

Get out of it right now..........He is not worth it .......save yourself some heartache and get out of it and build yourself first.............
  20. Replies
    Views

Don't break your head over a person like him.It...

Don't break your head over a person like him.It only means that he was totally not worth the effort.Get over it and work on yourself.
  21. Agree with you to some extent.........yet it does...

Agree with you to some extent.........yet it does not mean she can lead him on unnecessarily by taking advantage of his feelings..........a friendship is always a two way street...she does not even...
  22. Replies
    Views

Understand your concern and its...

Understand your concern and its genuine.........it does not mean you attach a price tag to him.......for he is not a money vending machine.......If you genuinely worry about this issue discuss with...
  23. Replies
    Views

Felt good standing up for myself and letting her...

Felt good standing up for myself and letting her know not to treat me badly....yet in a toxic friendship she never feels sorry for her actions and acts as if nothing has happened.....trying to move...
  24. Replies
    Views

I understand what you are going...

I understand what you are going through............ in a similar kind of situation that you are in......sme story only thing she is not telling openly about it though I can instinctively figure out...
  25. Replies
    Views

A Feeling of Achievement unlike love is always...

A Feeling of Achievement unlike love is always better, permanent and lasts forever with you till death
  26. Replies
    Views

Move on in life...Looks like she is not...

Move on in life...Looks like she is not interested romantically as you are....or its quite possible that she sees you as a friend....or may be friends with you since she knows u like her and wants to...
  27. Replies
    Views

Have Patience....You will surely find someone who...

Have Patience....You will surely find someone who is made for you....

As far as the society it is just like a news channel that just looks for gossip...

You have built this life 4 urself after...
  28. Replies
    Views

Getting to know her......Such an amazing feeling...

Getting to know her......Such an amazing feeling when it is mutual........Hopefully we get together...... :)
  29. Replies
    Views

Dude.....don't get so self conscious..........I m...

Dude.....don't get so self conscious..........I m almost the same age as yours.......I have just started my career again after struggle ,rejection and failure ........There are times when you feel...
  30. Replies
    Views

It's really sad to see how things fall apart...

It's really sad to see how things fall apart inspite of you being caring and committed from your end.All we can suggest you is to move on though it's easier said than done.....

Acceptance is the...
  31. Replies
    Views

See ...........1st and foremost you cannot force...

See ...........1st and foremost you cannot force someone to like you.......You have expressed your feelings pat yourself in the back.......and leave it at that.......if things fall in place they do...
  32. Just because he is a crusader does not mean he is...

Just because he is a crusader does not mean he is right........A crusader should conduct himself with dignity.....because he is looked up to by many ppl including the youth.. he has to take some...
  33. Replies
    Views

You seem to be schooling I guess.......it is an...

You seem to be schooling I guess.......it is an age where such feelings are natural .....but is also important to understand your priorities at this age......concentrate on your career and be friends...
  34. Replies
    Views

Man up and move on. You should have thoght about...

Man up and move on. You should have thoght about this before marriage.

If she has trusted you and left her family for you, prove your worth by keeping her happy..Know it can be hard but may be...
  35. Replies
    Views

She is not obligated to you in any way...

She is not obligated to you in any way buddy......Since you are telling you both are good friends try hinting her about your interest by asking her out for coffee etc....if she responds positively...
  36. Replies
    Views

Thank you buddy.....

Thank you buddy.....
  37. Replies
    Views

As Maam suggests try and drop a few...

As Maam suggests try and drop a few hints........see how she reciprocates and get to know her in the process you will also know her real personality ,the way she treats you etc....this will give you...
  38. I agree with Harsh........he has put it well as...

I agree with Harsh........he has put it well as in this can be normal with anyone but don't allow this attitude to rule you....and secondly as he describes failure makes you stronger and wiser it...
  39. Competition you have to cope up with it and take...

Competition you have to cope up with it and take it in good spirit and see this pressure as an oppurtunity .......no other option.....try and be more proactive........

First and foremost you need...
  40. Replies
    Views

Self Belief is the first thing you should be...

Self Belief is the first thing you should be looking to work on ...........Face situations that you do not want to face ....Eg:Attend the interview that you don't want to though you are not...
  41. I don't agree with this answer to an extent. The...

I don't agree with this answer to an extent. The person has stated that he has taken an initiative to text and see how she was doing which any friend would do irrespective of the gender.....There was...
  42. Really feel bad on what you had to go through.......

Really feel bad on what you had to go through....

I know it can really be tough for your to follow this suggestion but don't think of revenge and grudges etc .If at all you want revenge then the...
  43. Replies
    Views

It is the same with everyone not just...

It is the same with everyone not just you...........If one does not have a job at 26/27 the other has a good job and a horrible personal life.....in other cases it is a matter of both...... Of course...
  44. Replies
    Views

Did you take the society's approval to become...

Did you take the society's approval to become her friend ?. Be confident to be the man in her life and if you love her and accept her truly for what she is society's opinion in no way matters and...
  45. Replies
    Views

As rhytmic rightly pointed out you need practice...

As rhytmic rightly pointed out you need practice and start to believe and back yourself.If there is something that is really important in any interview it is your mindset at the time of the...
  46. Dude.......first and fore most work on yourself...

Dude.......first and fore most work on yourself as an individual as in your priorities, goals,hobbies etc..............In this generation we see even women wanting to work independently and make a...
  47. Name :Suraj Kumar

Name :Suraj Kumar
  48. Replies
    Views

Refer sites like CourseEra forums they might...

Refer sites like CourseEra forums they might help. Guess you need to use Hypothesis Testing t-test for this.Refer academic/statistics forums.
  49. Replies
    Views

Just be yourself and don't stress or be that self...

Just be yourself and don't stress or be that self conscious....First learn to believe in yourself and respect yourself......be cool and treat them like your guy friends as in conversing and...
  50. Give a damn to everything and do what you feel is...

Give a damn to everything and do what you feel is right for your life.......... Life is like a game of dice you win some you lose some.....but live it to the fullest....if you feel you are prepared...
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4