Search:

Type: Posts; User: jainrohit; Keyword(s):

Search: Search took 0.06 seconds.

1. agree with you completely..........

agree with you completely..........
  2. Many talk of intelligent design , many talk of...

Many talk of intelligent design , many talk of anthropomorphic principle .... there has been confusion regarding the nature of universe and reality since time immemorial ........ the truth as per...
  3. amazing share........i strongly advice you to...

amazing share........i strongly advice you to read "PHYSICS OF THE FUTURE " by michio kaku , which is an insider's guide to future developments , as unlike sci-fi writers , he is a scientists who has...
  4. pakistan was , is and shall continue to be a...

pakistan was , is and shall continue to be a rogue state...... nothing like aman ki ashaa....... ye sab khayaali shagufe he aur kuch nahi ......
  5. Replies
    Views

since we live in a society that has democratic...

since we live in a society that has democratic principles which also implies humanitarian treatment to all including culprits and criminals we cannot sadly have laws that cause / result in gory...
  6. Zip zap zoom (usb 4.0 specifications released ) 10 gbps data transfer rate

The trade organization behind the USB 3.0 specification has announced a new upgraded spec that promises higher data speeds over backwards compatible connections.

The new spec enhanced SuperSpeed...
  7. Poll: no retrospective effect

sadly even if the juvenile law is amended , it cannot have retrospective effect , meaning that this monster juvenile (doodh pita bachha ) won't be prosecuted ...... although one should respect law ,...
  8. damn crap civilization........ what's happening...

damn crap civilization........ what's happening to the world ??
  9. well if we ponder deeply on this , there can be a...

well if we ponder deeply on this , there can be a religious motive . as far as world war 2 was concerned it went / became more destructive due to hitler's idea of racial superiority which was...
  10. Replies
    Views

wow.....nice use of technology dude !! :D

wow.....nice use of technology dude !! :D
  11. Replies
    Views

this was my favorite , innocent children behaving...

this was my favorite , innocent children behaving like elders........ it was simple yet mind-blowing idea....... thanks for the shares. and have to agree with you on the worst ads as well
  12. alongwith the dark knight rises , this is my fav....

alongwith the dark knight rises , this is my fav. thanks for sharing !!
  13. Replies
    Views

i wonder why there are only look alike between /...

i wonder why there are only look alike between / of celebrities. both are beautiful . anushka's resemblance has also been drawn with some other actors in various blogs. do u know which they are ??
  14. thanks for such a great gallery buddy ...........

thanks for such a great gallery buddy ........ deepika has miles to go ......... her modelling background plus wonderful acting will help her to carve out more achievements for herself in days to come
  15. Replies
    Views

we tend to forget indian names in this ...........

we tend to forget indian names in this ........ so add the name of divya bharti and a fashion model whose name i don't remember
  16. charming and beautiful anushka ........... tfs...

charming and beautiful anushka ........... tfs buddy
  17. Replies
    Views

thanks dear friends for so many good...

thanks dear friends for so many good replies.........thanks once again
  18. Replies
    Views

Best android phone under rs.10000 /-

can anyone please suggest best buy for an android phone under rs 10000. it would be better if you suggest the leading companies. any mobile currently in the market (or to be launched in next 2...
  19. getting hotter day by day. thanks for sharing...

getting hotter day by day. thanks for sharing yaara
  20. yes you are right

yes agreed with you totally but then again , the salman factor rules. look i am not trying to press my view , but there is something of a hype factor in all those movies regarding her performances ....
  21. what is share of karenna but ??

yes we can reconcile the fact that kareena was part of these afore-mentioned movies , but

3idiots had all amir's charisma .....

golmal's success cannot be attributed to her , because it were...
  22. Replies
    Views

great piece of information. if you could discuss...

great piece of information. if you could discuss the same in a new topic regarding ebook reading softwares for various mobile platforms it would be good . anyways good topic indeed
  23. really really made me nostalgic bhai . nineties...

really really made me nostalgic bhai . nineties was a very special decade indeed. creativity was too good then. could you post more of such stuff. thanks for sharing this ....