Search:

Type: Posts; User: kapil.noida; Keyword(s):

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4

Search: Search took 0.22 seconds.

1. It must be money sharing between Kapil Sharma and...

It must be money sharing between Kapil Sharma and Colors channel.

No doubt Kapil Sharma is very talented as far as stand up comedy is concerned but at times he does have attitude problems which we...
  2. Finally one of the most hopeless season of Bigg...

Finally one of the most hopeless season of Bigg Boss is coming to an end!!

Just one hope from this season...Prince naa jeete...no matter what...bas wo na jeete!!

In sab mei to Rishabh is far...
  3. This season is already a gone case!! but this...

This season is already a gone case!! but this week's luxury task was interesting but these housemates made that too look pathetic first by hiding in bathroom and that by Priya who was sounding dumb...
  4. @amitush..fayeda 7-8 week rehene ka mila wo bhi...

@amitush..fayeda 7-8 week rehene ka mila wo bhi bina kuch mehnat kiya..either physical or mental..usne kuch bhi nahi kiya!! nominate to hona hi tha...but than probably she had the strongest fan base...
  5. @ amitush..i dnt think ki patience tha...strategy...

@ amitush..i dnt think ki patience tha...strategy thi sab ki hisab se low profile rehena...side nahi lena....jhagdo se dur rehena..reason dena ki mei aisi hi hoo...indecisive hoo..cant get into all...
  6. Rimi Sen has been eliminated from the show, it...

Rimi Sen has been eliminated from the show, it will be aired on Monday.

This is 99% confirmed, I am not giving the source as I dnt know the rules of the forum but from twitter I do get regular...
  7. @ amitush...ad se to yahi lag raha tha ki once...

@ amitush...ad se to yahi lag raha tha ki once again rimi was indecisive ki kya karna hai!! faltu ke naatak kar rahi hai wo itni din se...rishabh and suyash doing good ki aao rimi we will help u!!...
  8. @ 007 RIKY.. sahi bol rahe ho bhai! rishabh ko...

@ 007 RIKY.. sahi bol rahe ho bhai! rishabh ko meine splittsvilla mei dekha tha. wahaa bhi yeh faltu ke natak karta tha..ab bhi wohi kar raha hai!!

regarding wild cards priya is talking too...
  9. @ amitush....rimi always gets so close to...

@ amitush....rimi always gets so close to eviction but hardly react her sadness at her getting saved!! she is a double dholki nautanki!! as far as make up is concerned...yeh to hona hi tha...wo kisi...
  10. @ 007RIKY..yea right..its Mandana who brings back...

@ 007RIKY..yea right..its Mandana who brings back the topic again and again..not just this Rochelle...but during task regarding her illness when prince commented she was harping on that for whole...
  11. @ amitush haan starting mei dono saath...

@ amitush

haan starting mei dono saath the..fir kisi task mei ya in routine siddarth ne shayad mehek se kuch bola tha and sky was party to it!! kuch zyada hi below the belt tha..tab salman ne...
  12. @ LuVon Prince is from splittsvilla wahaa kuch...

@ LuVon Prince is from splittsvilla wahaa kuch zyada mind nahi lagana padta!! Big boss mei there are cameras 24/7 so its different. Starting se suyash kishwer ke piche hai..in between wo personal msg...
  13. Mandana is irritating but at the same time she is...

Mandana is irritating but at the same time she is the only one who says anything on the face!! Prince, Kishwar and Suyash to 1 group hai but look at others aman confused...Rochelle bit open now and...
  14. @ LuVon fully agree with you jitna samjhao utna...

@ LuVon fully agree with you jitna samjhao utna hi confuse ho jaate hai!! in logo ki hindi ki lagi padi hai buri tarah!! Suyash ka dimag thanda tab hoga jab wo peacefully rahega!! uske saath har time...
  15. For now I am just enjoying Suyash and Kishwer...

For now I am just enjoying Suyash and Kishwer getting everyone's piece of mind. So much negativity in both of them!! Bast 1 din hua ki wo group toota and Kishwer ki bolti band ho gayi thi!! Suyash...
  16. @ace of base..Mandana do speaks out her mind but...

@ace of base..Mandana do speaks out her mind but probably because of lack of hindi she reacts badly and that puts her on defensive and she looks like irritating!!

Suyash-kishwar irritating...
  17. @luvon..right..this tied concept is boring...

@luvon..right..this tied concept is boring actually!! jitni jaldi alag karenge wo better hoga!!

Contestants are behaving weird...rimi ko bas bahana chahiye give up karne ka!! keith to rochelle ke...
  18. @007RIKY...i agree with you..sab kuch kishwar ke...

@007RIKY...i agree with you..sab kuch kishwar ke chakkar mei ho raha hai..prince faltu mei kishwar-suyash ki good books mei rehene ke chakkar mei apna game kharab kar raha hai!! he should realise ki...
  19. @ 007RIKY yea Mandana cribbing too much about few...

@ 007RIKY yea Mandana cribbing too much about few things..aapki girl friend..aap ki girlfriend!! irritating to hear it again and again! First day Keith should have told her that she has a name too!!...
  20. Koi itna bhi dumb kaise ho sakta hai??? Big Boss...

Koi itna bhi dumb kaise ho sakta hai??? Big Boss later on complimented ki aap 4 mei se sirf 1 ne sahi samjha...bewakoof usi se argue karne lage!!

sahi bola big boss ne ki na to thik se sunte...
  21. Yesterday during tattoo task Suyash was...

Yesterday during tattoo task Suyash was threatening Big Boss team about letting him choose the font and size etc.
    earlier Rimi Sen was saying ki she thought scripted hoga and most of the food will...
  22. @ LuVon..i agree with your assessment..Kishwar's...

@ LuVon..i agree with your assessment..Kishwar's looks are strange!! make up karke thoda better lagti hai otherwise to horrible hai!!

Suyash rodies ke audition ke liye gaya tha..so we can...
  23. Guys one question I have...last season Minisha...

Guys one question I have...last season Minisha Lamba was dumbest of the whole lot!!

so who according to you all is Minisha Lamba = ( anyone in this season ) for me it is Rimi Sen!!
  24. @ basanti....dnt think there will be any problems...

@ basanti....dnt think there will be any problems between Suyash and Kishwer as they are together for far too long. yeh baat alag hai ki fake scene create kare dono game ke liye!!

yuvika i agree...
  25. @ LuVon..yea right bro...dimag ki kami to nazar...

@ LuVon..yea right bro...dimag ki kami to nazar aati hi hai!! Diggs ka aaj princesspanaa nikalne wala hai...diggs digging her nose in that big hole!!!!!!! nasty actually!! she may say later ki doodh...
  26. Yeh kaunsa recycling plant hai jis mei kapde and...

Yeh kaunsa recycling plant hai jis mei kapde and plastic 1 saath crush hota hai??? Bigg Boss pls tell me mei ismei deal karta hoo..kuch fayeda ho jayega mera bhi!!!!!! :)

Rimi Sen is too...
  27. Nice Mayur bhai!! season to aa gaya..lets see kya...

Nice Mayur bhai!! season to aa gaya..lets see kya hota hai?? expectations as always are high but tasks mei creativity nahi thi last 2 seasons se!! lets see this time!!

list of people to shayad...
  28. Replies
    Views

@ ace of base....i agree with you that we should...

@ ace of base....i agree with you that we should take side of females in such cases and I also agree with other speakers here who says that 90% of time males are wrong in this.

But while taking...
  29. Replies
    Views

@ ace of base...being a girl does not give her...

@ ace of base...being a girl does not give her right to demean anybody for her own benefit or whatever and being a male does not give me right to tease...or behave indecently with any female!!

let...
  30. Replies
    Views

@ gracefulguy...no mein maan ke nahi baitha ki...

@ gracefulguy...no mein maan ke nahi baitha ki ladki galat hai par mei yeh bhi nahi maan raha ki ladka galat hai without knowing all the facts.

Rather u have made up your mind ki ladki sahi hai!! ...
  31. Replies
    Views

@ ace of base...thanks!! but i will not blame an...

@ ace of base...thanks!! but i will not blame an innocent person just because there are some wrongs in our society...rather i would prefer to contribute from my side ki galat na ho!! galat ke bahane...
  32. Replies
    Views

hilarious and illogical u are sounding u are!!

hilarious and illogical u are sounding u are!!
  33. Replies
    Views

@ ace of base...u are right one off case!! but 1...

@ ace of base...u are right one off case!! but 1 bhi innocent kyo bhugte? culprit ko pakdo!!
  34. Replies
    Views

@ dsocialdoctor...yea i did see that tamasha on...

@ dsocialdoctor...yea i did see that tamasha on Zee news...she ran away and later on when IBN7 anchor cross questioned her...she was saying aap mujhe harass kar rahe ho!!

faltu ka tamasha aur...
  35. Replies
    Views

@gracefulguy....just keep urself in that guy's...

@gracefulguy....just keep urself in that guy's place and than react for a while!!

Forget if she is a member of AAP or not!! but whole question is if she is right or not!! If she is FAKE than who...
  36. So finally talks are broken again!! But its good...

So finally talks are broken again!! But its good that India took a firm stand regarding agenda of NSA level talks. Agenda was decided during UFA meet by Modi and Sharif so it should have been...
  37. Poll: I meant Murli Vijay...not Murli Kartik!! I...

I meant Murli Vijay...not Murli Kartik!!

I agree with you regarding stratigies. You have to stick with them. But was it fool proof?? Leaving out Pujara and Raina. Raina could have been handy...
  38. Poll: What the hell was the strategy to win this test...

What the hell was the strategy to win this test match? 5 bowlers!! it sounds nice and worked well too even in past in Kumble era when Azhar was captain it worked too well in Tests but than we had a...
  39. Replies
    Views

this is probably edited as the original is posted...

this is probably edited as the original is posted by ajay maken!!
  40. What a crap thread? full of lies!! news was...

What a crap thread? full of lies!! news was started by The Hindu and forwarded by Indian Express!!

With Mr. Bachchan himself denied it the matter ends!

But whats wrong is he is charging...
  41. @dsocialdoctor thats for rejecting your...

@dsocialdoctor

thats for rejecting your suggestions!! and so are your ways of projecting religion in every part of life!! have a nice time!!
  42. @ dsocialdoctor...even i watched bahubali and...

@ dsocialdoctor...even i watched bahubali and enjoyed not because of any Prabhas or anything but because its a good movie!! same way i watch other movies...

there is no comparison between bahubali...
  43. @dsocialdoctor....i have been following your...

@dsocialdoctor....i have been following your posts since last 2 years or so mostly of them in political forums..at times agree with you too!! but here i beg to differ from u!! Bahubali or bajrangi...
  44. @ memad...i agree with you fully on various...

@ memad...i agree with you fully on various points...even i did not liked the movie on various aspects...but as u said Manu was doing everything to make marriage work but for Tanu...she was...
  45. Replies
    Views

@ 007riky.....yaar samjhane se kuch nahi...

@ 007riky.....yaar samjhane se kuch nahi hoga..yeh nahi manane wale!! compulsory hai nahi and rahi baat schools ki to i agree ki schools mei compulsory ho chahe saal mei 1 din ya week mei 1-2 din...
  46. @ sidsuae...with reference to your different...

@ sidsuae...with reference to your different posts in this thread....one thing is very clear for you NDA government is bad and Indian Media is bad because they supposedly supporting NDA governments...
  47. Replies
    Views

Poll: Yeh Karishma kya cheez hai? har baar kuch ulta hi...

Yeh Karishma kya cheez hai? har baar kuch ulta hi karti hai!!! pehele to rahul mahajan ko kuch bola nahi jab wo flirt kar raha tha and at times wo kuch zyada hi kar raha tha...tab bhi nahi bola...
  48. Replies
    Views

Poll: door shayad khula tha...i agree I am not sure...

door shayad khula tha...i agree I am not sure about it...but even than i dnt see gautam's fault in this..as Upen is behaving like this for several days now...he wants to create a scene..but how to do...
  49. Replies
    Views

Poll: @ hatefulPrince.....it was not Gautam who started...

@ hatefulPrince.....it was not Gautam who started it...it was Upen who poked him...after arguing with Dimpy in bedroom Upen was explaining to Ali...and he saw Gautam coming to bedroom...and it was...
  50. Replies
    Views

Poll: I have just one problem with Pritam in all these...

I have just one problem with Pritam in all these weeks....is baar wo ghar ke kaam karne ko manaa kar raha hai!!! I fully agree ki gautam ka statement galat tha ki use kisi ne support nahi...
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4