Search:

Type: Posts; User: sorrowfulguy; Keyword(s):

Search: Search took 0 seconds.

1. thank you sooooooooo much friend. will definitely...

thank you sooooooooo much friend. will definitely consider your thoughts. this pain is unbearable. god knows how many times i had cried in the last 6 months. my heart become toooo weak :-(
    wanted to...
  2. Thanks so much for your time and suggestion. I do...

Thanks so much for your time and suggestion. I do have them as a proof incase ever needed.
    And just to clarify, the new incident that I wrote about happened before Dec 31st itself however she kept...
  3. hi all, thanks for your suggestions. i did give...

hi all, thanks for your suggestions.
    i did give her a chance mainly because of kids.
    and couple of months back a shocker to me where i was able to crack another mail account of her only to find out...
  4. No one here to help me :-(

No one here to help me :-(
  5. this is my 3rd post. prev 2 just disappeared....

this is my 3rd post. prev 2 just disappeared. badly need of advise. preeto mam, plz let this post be visible. i am married and have 2 kids. me and my wife work in different companies. my wife was...
  6. Replies
    Views

there is no problem right now. but imo, in most...

there is no problem right now. but imo, in most cases girls get sexually less active earlier then males. so when you turn something like 38-40, your girl may not be as interested like you in sex.
  7. Caught wife's intimate mail thread with a colleague

everyone, please suggest me with good heart instead of making any fun or trying to find some mistakes from me in the below one. badly need your suggestion at the time of new year

mine is a love...