Search:

Type: Posts; User: Lisbonstar28; Keyword(s):

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4

Search: Search took 0.62 seconds.

1. Replies
    Views

Mid autumn-winter equinox, a time to say goodbye...

Mid autumn-winter equinox, a time to say goodbye to all members here :) Happy coming Samhain and New Year to everyone in advance. This year was an experience, lots of members i missed. Peace, love,...
  2. Sticky: Gold standard whey or Nutrimax are quite decent...

Gold standard whey or Nutrimax are quite decent brands Gold has some added amino’s too
  3. No, not anymore. My moods changed and i have lost...

No, not anymore. My moods changed and i have lost interest plus he always makes me want to puke. Short trousers up to his ankles and the way that he spits when he talks doesn’t make an appealing watch
  4. But you are forgetting that it is islamic...

But you are forgetting that it is islamic scholars with their reading of your religion who make these laws. Scholars have studied Islam for many years, some have PHD in the matter therefore religion...
  5. Well, thats true, i don’t have full knowledge...

Well, thats true, i don’t have full knowledge like you and that is why i asked. If i did have that knowledge then, erm, why would i need to ask? Question here is simple and you should be able to...
  6. A bit too simple, an answer i already know. I...

A bit too simple, an answer i already know. I wanted simple preferably with a brief explanation as to why not
  7. Replies
    Views

nice.. blessed be :) have you taken her anywhere...

nice.. blessed be :) have you taken her anywhere for honeymoon yet?
  8. Why are they not allowed to say talaq thrice over...

Why are they not allowed to say talaq thrice over the way that a man can? A simple straight forward answer if you must, i don’t want to read long winded copy paste stories rife with PBU’ hims and...
  9. Tree’s are God’s we humans have denied. Here is...

Tree’s are God’s we humans have denied. Here is some advice from a tree

Dear Friend,
    Stand Tall and Proud
    Sink your roots deeply into the Earth
    Reflect the light of a greater source
    Think...
  10. Sticky: Well, i like to still exercise in bed at night if...

Well, i like to still exercise in bed at night if you know what i mean hahahahaa !
  11. hehe…how dare you corrupt our society…some might...

hehe…how dare you corrupt our society…some might actually ‘get off’ on wheel fetishes, that tyre is rubber and although rubber fetishes whips and chains are rampant in saudi society haha… Better to...
  12. Sticky: I get about 7hrs :(

I get about 7hrs :(
  13. Ludicrous, shock shame insult… the wheel is...

Ludicrous, shock shame insult… the wheel is exposed !! An exposed car wheel is like a hot arrow of desire shot at a mans heart!!
  14. Sticky: Thats ok mate we’re all learners here. Resting...

Thats ok mate we’re all learners here. Resting period i’d say was days off from training, but more so, resting period is when sleeping. That is the time when the brain releases the HGH growth...
  15. Replies
    Views

Tip: be careful, use bones of an animal that has...

Tip: be careful, use bones of an animal that has been reared solely on organic pastures and not one that was fed on non-organic chemically treated foods. Over the years chemicals take their place...
  16. Replies
    Views

All bones are removed, i forgot to mention adding...

All bones are removed, i forgot to mention adding water, thats the soup. Can be kept frozen harmlessly for a year
  17. Replies
    Views

Bone Broth (soup)

Something i once tried making. It’s supposed to be highly nutritious .

Fry a small onion or two, add a few vegetables such as carrots, leeks… salt and pepper and a sprig of ginger or ginseng root...
  18. Replies
    Views

Theres a big market nearby i’ve seen them sell...

Theres a big market nearby i’ve seen them sell lambs hearts and cows tongues and chicken feet !!! yukkkk
  19. Replies
    Views

What about the texture then… is it anything like...

What about the texture then… is it anything like chicken, mushrooms or paneer etc ?
  20. Replies
    Views

Looks like soya chunks. Never tried offal what...

Looks like soya chunks. Never tried offal what does it taste like?
  21. Men can say it but women cannot? No wonder you...

Men can say it but women cannot? No wonder you have outlandish behaviours! When is this religion ever going to liberate and give women their deserved equal rights…
  22. Why aren’t the courts going by their eye for an...

Why aren’t the courts going by their eye for an eye… equally, she should be granted permission to sleep with the best looking dude in that country and husband be forced to watch.

This Saudi...
  23. some powerful hair raising stuff… must be played...

some powerful hair raising stuff… must be played loud !

UMG9besEkO4
  24. I know how to make a hormone …. just don’t pay her

I know how to make a hormone …. just don’t pay her
  25. Sticky: Providing you are getting protein from your daily...

Providing you are getting protein from your daily diet apprx 1g per kilo of body weight, it is not necessary. Proteins can help you recover and grow faster during resting periods, especially casein...
  26. As per sharia law, the holy law spoken from the...

As per sharia law, the holy law spoken from the gob of God, Sheikh or not the rich just need to make a settlement with the money and they can get away with anything.
  27. Such a crack head country

Such a crack head country
  28. Replies
    Views

Beg to differ, i think it is. What happened in...

Beg to differ, i think it is. What happened in those places?
  29. Replies
    Views

That was then when propelled two in tandem four...

That was then when propelled two in tandem four stroke internal combustion engine aircraft were about, spitfires, hurricanes etc, and that too under a different countries leadership, what experience...
  30. Replies
    Views

hahahaa perfect !!

hahahaa perfect !!
  31. Replies
    Views

right’o … how many missions, what amount of hours...

right’o … how many missions, what amount of hours of airborne, success rates and any international conflicts ?
  32. Replies
    Views

Yes, truth be told she comes to mind as well. Jaz...

Yes, truth be told she comes to mind as well. Jaz virus was an exceptionally nice girl, sad to see this personality gone…
  33. Replies
    Views

To be great, what experience do they have on...

To be great, what experience do they have on warfare, time spent in actual combat and successful missions ?
  34. Replies
    Views

What other better way to spend an afternoon off...

What other better way to spend an afternoon off work than full blown on debauchery ….
  35. Replies
    Views

very good… just needs landscaping

very good… just needs landscaping
  36. Replies
    Views

Depending on the severity theres different time...

Depending on the severity theres different time lengths to a ban. Once upon a time even i was banned for a month for being defiant on changing a particular signature of mine.
  37. Replies
    Views

Yeahh exactly… in the west its called french...

Yeahh exactly… in the west its called french bread…
  38. Replies
    Views

Small world hsh. Even i like this… but the...

Small world hsh. Even i like this… but the savoury version without the sweetness , over here we call it French fried bread. Bhabi ji is teaching you a thing or two heh?? hehe careful you don’t become...
  39. Replies
    Views

gudu gudu… he used to be civil with me in GD...

gudu gudu… he used to be civil with me in GD before openly abusing my parents because he found it difficult to digest one of my replies. I believe he never meant to be mean that day by heart. Hope he...
  40. Replies
    Views

- my sympathies

- my sympathies
  41. Replies
    Views

I too don’t know how a mother could ever leave...

I too don’t know how a mother could ever leave her small child… this is sad, her issue is about you.. poor kid…
  42. Replies
    Views

Good to see you, to see you good! respect! ++

Good to see you, to see you good! respect! ++
  43. Replies
    Views

Personally, i wouldn’t have settled for anything...

Personally, i wouldn’t have settled for anything less than an Audi A4 s-line edition, preferably with 18 inch rims
  44. Thanks for sharing, already was aware…

Thanks for sharing, already was aware…
  45. Replies
    Views

This seems to be the Japanese Acacia… we used to...

This seems to be the Japanese Acacia… we used to have a miniature version. Nice thread, love trees, thrown some good positive energies here. +
  46. Replies
    Views

That's great...:yelclap:

That's great...:yelclap:
  47. Came across this news, it happens to be of the...

Came across this news, it happens to be of the same Gurudwara where i myself got married. My argument here, i was not and am still not a practicing baptised Sikh, since my personal enlightenment i...
  48. Replies
    Views

Yesterday, more happy juice at mine, a shared...

Yesterday, more happy juice at mine, a shared evening with my bro’s father in law and his nephew… famous scottish brand… triple distilled and some Russian again
  49. Ah ok, i get you. There’s got to be something...

Ah ok, i get you. There’s got to be something magical about Ganesh, ji, i have a tiny Ganesh, ji, in my car. It takes me to the cheapest petrol station all of the time saving me a few bucks .
  50. There were randha’s, big ones that involved two...

There were randha’s, big ones that involved two people, one would push while the other pulled. [hope i’m not coming across as sexual btw] taking into account the hot climate and high protein low carb...
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4