Search:

Type: Posts; User: fuad2100'; Keyword(s):

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4

Search: Search took 0.03 seconds.

1. Replies
    Views

You are talking about Hindustan, not Hinduism!!...

You are talking about Hindustan, not Hinduism!! Hindustan has its own constitution and civil law which are formulated by human beings, not God. In Hinduism, there is no restriction in deciding how...
  2. Replies
    Views

Reality is, nobody will pay for your your...

Reality is, nobody will pay for your your accident. If someone breaks your Mercedes Benz, don't expect me to pay for it just because I live in the same society in which those criminals live. You want...
  3. Replies
    Views

What happened to me?? nothing happened to me yet....

What happened to me?? nothing happened to me yet. I will not let anything happen to me the way you think will happen!!
  4. Replies
    Views

So what is the difference between the vagina used...

So what is the difference between the vagina used in the past and the vagina that is being used in the present behind your back when you are at office?? used vagina is always a used vagina. The...
  5. Replies
    Views

To reveal the true color of hypocrite people like...

To reveal the true color of hypocrite people like you!!
  6. Thread: Billi [18+]

by fuad2100'
    Replies
    Views

:emot15: :emot15:

:emot15: :emot15:
  7. Replies
    Views

Hymen is the only way to know if a woman is a...

Hymen is the only way to know if a woman is a virgin. Now there have been lots of arguments over this hymen claiming that a hymen can get broken many ways. But still it's the only way you can know if...
  8. Replies
    Views

He is only trying to answer the commonly asked...

He is only trying to answer the commonly asked questions to Muslims from non Muslims. Whether somebody wants to marry more than one, then it's his and his forst wofe's choice. If his first wife has...
  9. Replies
    Views

is it necessary to have facebook, whatsapp for...

is it necessary to have facebook, whatsapp for dating?? when a man sees a woman and a woman sees a man, they know what to do next. Dating to billion years pehle bhi tha??
  10. Either it affected by Bermuda Triangle or Alien...

Either it affected by Bermuda Triangle or Alien abduction or may be that weapon has been used which can vanish a plane!
  11. Replies
    Views

BTW, it's only I who want to marry a virgin girl...

BTW, it's only I who want to marry a virgin girl since I am virgin but Islam doesn't have anything to do with virginity.
  12. Replies
    Views

do you people also find problem in this??...

do you people also find problem in this?? :thinking1:
  13. Replies
    Views

Happy Birthday to Him! :)

Happy Birthday to Him! :)
  14. Replies
    Views

Highest score ever in the history of Bangladesh...

Highest score ever in the history of Bangladesh cricket. This is a good opportunity for BD to win this match against Pakistan!! :)
  15. You can compare the contribution of Amitab...

You can compare the contribution of Amitab Bahchan in "The great gatsby" to the one of a clerk in a company. :heehee: it's understandable that he was taken into the movie so they can grab some Indian...
  16. Replies
    Views

Allah was always existed, the time itself is...

Allah was always existed, the time itself is created by Allah. Therefore, there was no time left and there will be no time when Allah is not existed. He was existed all the time and he will always...
  17. Replies
    Views

Even Uday Chopra is more handsome than this...

Even Uday Chopra is more handsome than this material!!
  18. Replies
    Views

I thought you are a man! :congratulatory::emI:

I thought you are a man! :congratulatory::emI:
  19. Replies
    Views

You are not alone!! :thumbsup:

You are not alone!! :thumbsup:
  20. Replies
    Views

Science says how human beings came into existence...

Science says how human beings came into existence but it failed to say why human beings and other animals came into existence. If you drop wheat on one side of the floor and shugar on the other side,...
  21. Replies
    Views

I saw foxy on sbf a few weeks ago!

I saw foxy on sbf a few weeks ago!
  22. Replies
    Views

Sticky: Well I forgive you! :deal:

Well I forgive you! :deal:
  23. Replies
    Views

:emot15: ................................

:emot15: ................................
  24. Replies
    Views

WTF (What The Fakurmajalma-amata-abliya)...

WTF (What The Fakurmajalma-amata-abliya) :indecisiveness:
  25. Replies
    Views

I have another alive profile here on sbf!

I have another alive profile here on sbf!
  26. Replies
    Views

Happy Birthday! :)

Happy Birthday! :)
  27. Replies
    Views

she look nice!............................

she look nice!............................
  28. Replies
    Views

Asia Cup is knocking the door. Be careful!...

Asia Cup is knocking the door. Be careful! :special27:
  29. Replies
    Views

ODI me to humara shakal kuch alag hai ye sab...

ODI me to humara shakal kuch alag hai ye sab jante hai. ODI khelne bhejdo hamare saath India ko, hum India ko bhi patak patak ke dho dalnege, ::special27:keu ki ess New Zealand ko ham twice times...
  30. Anyway, Good Night and Tata!! be happy with your...

Anyway, Good Night and Tata!! be happy with your own belief, now I can't die here with this endless discussion!! :thumbsup:
  31. [QUOTE=007RIKY;6628587] hmm but you didn't...

hmm but you didn't explained why he is biased.
  32. I could not understand what are you talking about...

I could not understand what are you talking about which question have you asked me?? I am not following the whole thread from the beginning as I have more important things to do in life than arguing...
  33. [QUOTE=007RIKY;6628571] Be specific! it's not...

Be specific! it's not clear what are you talking about.
  34. Common man!! I have stopped watching his lectures...

Common man!! I have stopped watching his lectures once I have found that there is no more lectures on youtube about Dr. Zakir Naik. About terrorism, he lectured more tham two times in his life time...
  35. How do you know I haven't read those books?? if I...

How do you know I haven't read those books?? if I have to quote now, then you already know that even those holly books have mentioned to believe in one God! but you follow more than one!! so who is...
  36. [QUOTE=007RIKY;6628552] Then you have to find...

Then you have to find strong logic to support your argument. Because logically there can not be two leaders in a country because if there is two leaders, both will fight each other one day or...
  37. [QUOTE=007RIKY;6628528] Here you are judging...

Here you are judging good and bad based on law created and followed in a country. But we are here talking about laws created by supreme God who created you. And if you are questioning against laws of...
  38. [QUOTE=gracefulguy;6628507] That's a political...

That's a political conversation! there has been many theory against twin towers attack. The American engineers, professors themselves proved by scientific explanation that twin tower attack was...
  39. Replies
    Views

Oops what happened to the member of BIG 3! LOL!!

Oops what happened to the member of BIG 3! LOL!!
  40. [QUOTE=basanti

He did not say that terrorists are good. All he said is that a person should act like terrorists against the unjust and unsocial. Neither Islam nor him supported terrorism. You should not try to pick...
  41. Congratulation!! :deal:

Congratulation!! :deal:
  42. bhad me jau sab log!! etna time agar kisi ladki...

bhad me jau sab log!! etna time agar kisi ladki ko deta to kabke mera gf ho jata! :/
  43. Ek ko answer diya to 10 ne question kar diya........

Ek ko answer diya to 10 ne question kar diya..... yaha mai answer ka trade fair kar raha hu keya?? :indecisiveness:
  44. The problem with you is that whenever something...

The problem with you is that whenever something doesn't go down well to your throat, you find it amusing although a healthy normal human being does the opposite, you find my post amusing, you find...
  45. Here I am talking about conversion...

Here I am talking about conversion rate!!.........what am I talking about??..........yes conversion rate, so can you differentiate between conversion rate and birth rate?? so when I said that Islam...
  46. Wow man!! you have made a great effort in proving...

Wow man!! you have made a great effort in proving your point. Now why don't you tell me on my face that 18% population in India are responsible for the birth of more than 100 crores people in India....
  47. [QUOTE=! Stud !;6626274] I don't have to...

I don't have to defend my religion. Islam is not a religion that you have to force people to convert. Financial benefits? what are you talking about?? there are 1.5 billions of Muslim in the world...
  48. He never insulted Hinduisnm or any other...

He never insulted Hinduisnm or any other religions. First of all, he is an expert in comparative religions, so his job is to compare. If he even said anything bad about Hinduism, then he gave full...
  49. [QUOTE=! Stud !;6626124] OK since you are not...

OK since you are not asking questions to get answers, I will not answer to your questions as well. You are asking questions because you want to impose what you believe about Islam. So why arguments??...
  50. @ Amit: Are all Muslims follow the teaching of...

@ Amit: Are all Muslims follow the teaching of Islam? even I am not that good person who follow everything. Even SRK, Salman Khan, Saif Khan are all Musilms, do they follow Islamic rules??

Even...
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4