Search:

Type: Posts; User: abhi5575; Keyword(s):

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Search: Search took 0.12 seconds.

1. Replies
    Views

there's a cream called 'crack' cream.. regular...

there's a cream called 'crack' cream.. regular use helped me in countering those painfull cracks due to allergy. Its effectiveness can be seen overnight.
  2. Replies
    Views

Okay they treated you bad & you hated ppl n u...

Okay they treated you bad & you hated ppl n u carried that grudge till now n that why you dont have a social circle. so wats the problem.. u make a social circle now.

but for that you have to let...
  3. Replies
    Views

although u have tried ur level best to tackle...

although u have tried ur level best to tackle this but it has not worked out. I would advise you to sit down and talk face to face with your mother about this problem. Discuss or find out what the...
  4. Replies
    Views

your problem is faced by evryone these days.. for...

your problem is faced by evryone these days.. for some on long term basis.. while some for short time or just a moment.. frankly speaking.. i come in ur category & it is nothing to be ashamed of that...
  5. Replies
    Views

Hit a gym nearby and simealtanously eat healthy...

Hit a gym nearby and simealtanously eat healthy like morning & evening scrambled eggs with bread and 1 glass milk along with regular food evryday, gymming will increase ur food intake and healthy...
  6. Replies
    Views

The place, time and situation seems against ur...

The place, time and situation seems against ur favour, better would be to find out where she lives or contact her on fb or get a common friend to help with it. all the best
  7. Replies
    Views

Performing good in bed depends on ur stamina and...

Performing good in bed depends on ur stamina and ur strength of as a body not that of just one body part ! And both of these traits are actually 'ENHANCED' by bodybuilding (it increases testosterone...
  8. Replies
    Views

That guy has taken enough damage that he has...

That guy has taken enough damage that he has decided not to come back at all. He has surely decided to move on and pay attention to things which are more important. Honestly i think its too late to...
  9. Jugdeing Your parnter's character face to face...

Jugdeing Your parnter's character face to face may lead to fumes in ur relation, please if u have planned to ask then dont, there is no polite way and girl's take this as an insult to thier...
  10. Replies
    Views

Only way to solve this is communicate more often,...

Only way to solve this is communicate more often, sit down take time and discuss about where its really going wrong. Coz its about future of both of u, and its better to be safe then sorry....
  11. Replies
    Views

hey "rosebud" uve been through alot, an ur still...

hey "rosebud" uve been through alot, an ur still going through it i know its hard. Instead of worrying about who will be ur future groom, why dont you take some time off for yourself n get urself...
  12. Replies
    Views

best To control anger or aggressiveness as u say,...

best To control anger or aggressiveness as u say, do something to let it out creatively. Like drawing/painting/designing, playing guitar, writing it down with a pen in a dairy, listenining to music...
  13. Replies
    Views

1st u say, ur in relationship with a guy frm 5...

1st u say, ur in relationship with a guy frm 5 yrs, then u say frm past 2 yrs u love someone else, wat the hell is this. anywayz.. 1st think who really u love and then find out who really loves you....
  14. Replies
    Views

whichever of ur peeps said it maybe have never...

whichever of ur peeps said it maybe have never been to gym before. It absoultely false, If ur doing excessive workout then obviously there r some side effect. If your taking overdose of ur...
  15. buddy, you ever thought about why or how these...

buddy, you ever thought about why or how these fights happen ? u didnt tell this in ur quiery anyways, u need to work ur anger issues out, precisely u both need to work on ur problem, sit together...
  16. Replies
    Views

i dont get it why her sister will tell u...

i dont get it why her sister will tell u suddenly. After 3 yrs of ur relationship u knew nothing and suddenly this ! try to find out wat else they havnt told u or what is troubling them. I advice you...
  17. Replies
    Views

i think people post thier problems here not...

i think people post thier problems here not frustration or regret, maybe u came in the wrong forum. love and appreciate for what you have instead of bragging or joking about ur GF. do imagine how...
  18. Replies
    Views

buddy take it lightly, its not bad to be...

buddy take it lightly, its not bad to be embarrased a bit :taunt2: .. its completely normal to a be a bit stupid :P dont have t worry about it
  19. Replies
    Views

he means he admires ur skill, of course its a...

he means he admires ur skill, of course its a compliment.
  20. Replies
    Views

you have high chances of job if you dont lose...

you have high chances of job if you dont lose hope and u keep working hard samjhe ? try to get java, sql or C coaching or any other coarses which are required by today's companies and keep practicing...
  21. Replies
    Views

ur problem -> dude if u keep doing watever ur...

ur problem -> dude if u keep doing watever ur doing, she will surely loose interest in you. I think your entirely at fault here. Even if you guys are not getting time then you both shud sit quietly...
  22. Thread: Dilemma

by abhi5575
    Replies
    Views

Dont fall for such traps, even if she's lonely or...

Dont fall for such traps, even if she's lonely or does not have good married life that doesnt mean u compromise ur own family. She has nothing to lose but u have. so beware, keep your relations...
  23. Replies
    Views

well, sit with him & talk and discuss this openly...

well, sit with him & talk and discuss this openly about what is the problem, what is making him say that way or what he wants, and explain him what things he does is affecting & hurting you, if he...
  24. Replies
    Views

I would say, yeah facebook, waysbook choro and...

I would say, yeah facebook, waysbook choro and start interacting with girls in real life. Start making some female friends or atleast start a conversation with one of ur female friend, this will...
  25. Replies
    Views

Honestly speaking, you did nothing wrong, you...

Honestly speaking, you did nothing wrong, you already made your point and explained your Bf everything. what i think that whatever ur bf told to him, was enough for ur brother to say such words in...
  26. Replies
    Views

well i wont say, file a divorce staright away or...

well i wont say, file a divorce staright away or make a complaint or threaten him. I understand how difficult it is for you to handle such sitations & therefore decisons in hurry should not be taken...
  27. Replies
    Views

I'll tell you what you should interpret of her...

I'll tell you what you should interpret of her way. It means she wants u to TALK, she is probably thinking that this guy likes me & never talks what is his problem ??

Buddy, Talk with her openly...
  28. Replies
    Views

Just maybe shes feeling shy, because u ask her to...

Just maybe shes feeling shy, because u ask her to meet. Or maybe there is another matter u need to discuss with, what problems she is facing or why she is not opening up. U should meet and discuss...
  29. Replies
    Views

maybe ur gf is upset about u not going or missing...

maybe ur gf is upset about u not going or missing opportunity because of her or maybe shes upset beacuse her parents didnt let her go. Dont be tensed, Try to talk to her openly instead, sit down...
  30. Replies
    Views

You got a clean marksheet & a degree & u asking u...

You got a clean marksheet & a degree & u asking u will be eligible ? Dude ur eligible for any job you want, in your field or Out. Dont worry, problems are there when u have backlogs. Moreover...
  31. Thread: Hair loss!

by abhi5575
    Replies
    Views

Hair transplant is completely sound & safe....

Hair transplant is completely sound & safe. Nothing to worry about, It is being done all over the world. you just have to find a good practitioner (Doctor). Good luck :)
  32. Replies
    Views

god knows what has happened to this generation !...

god knows what has happened to this generation ! these kind of topics are in public and still u dont learn.

U want to ruin his married life as well as ur current love life ? If not then leave the...
  33. Replies
    Views

Weak, want supplements ? get your lazy bum to gym...

Weak, want supplements ? get your lazy bum to gym & eat healthy. Be regular, Avoid, oily & junk foods. Drink atleast 0.5 litres a milk in day by mixing two raw eggs in it. Have eggs toast & juice in...
  34. Replies
    Views

i know how hard it is to not getting your love...

i know how hard it is to not getting your love back. you know u just sit down in ur room, crying, thinking, tyring to figure out what happend. But you know you should realise that it aint the end of...
  35. Replies
    Views

Buddy i wont say ur right or wrong, but i know...

Buddy i wont say ur right or wrong, but i know the matter is really sensitive. It should be handled with care within the family, but as for now, your too young to handle such a . matter. I would...
  36. Replies
    Views

I think you know the answer. You have given up...

I think you know the answer. You have given up enough time n money to finalize what you want but didnt get. But going in dentistry is not at all bad. Its a booming field these days & people do enjoy...
  37. Replies
    Views

Dude, You pampered her so much & you were overly...

Dude, You pampered her so much & you were overly possesive about her which made the relation to break. You said why she is always busy & studying dude ! Studying in engg colg in kerela is not child's...
  38. Replies
    Views

buddy that some day will never come. kehte hain...

buddy that some day will never come. kehte hain aadmi ki fitrat kabhi nahi badalti. I know ur love is pure but if a person doesnt want to love u then why ur wasting time. You know pyaar mein sab...
  39. i think that friend of her whom she's close to is...

i think that friend of her whom she's close to is you only. Since there is no male friend other than you she's close too, she's making up story just to test your feelings & emotions about her before...
  40. Replies
    Views

Iam sorry to hear ur truth. It seems your always...

Iam sorry to hear ur truth. It seems your always getting the wrong life partner in ur life. And by this time u must be so depressed thinking all girls are the same. well partly yes. Most of the girls...
  41. Buddy iam truley sorry to say but that girl used...

Buddy iam truley sorry to say but that girl used you there. It looks like she was just having fun & was never in love. The day that guy from states hooked up with her, it was clear indication that...
  42. Replies
    Views

Are you sure she ran with her boyfriend ? Just by...

Are you sure she ran with her boyfriend ? Just by hearing rumours dont make an assumption of what happened. First Try to get to the bottom of matter, try to find out what happened where she went &...
  43. Replies
    Views

igniting spark of love by threesome is surely not...

igniting spark of love by threesome is surely not a love relationship its rather only physical as u are both prepared. And going for a threesome will surely damage your your relatationship if your...
  44. Replies
    Views

Its completely Normal at this age to have these...

Its completely Normal at this age to have these kind of pics or feelings. dont worry about that. But yes will it affect the kidney problem ? you have to talk to the doctor he will tell you. and do...
  45. Replies
    Views

well i guess by this time he might have become...

well i guess by this time he might have become too ziddi to teach. In this case Parents should start being strict & stop the pampering since boards are coming ! I advice to pack ur computer & send it...
  46. Replies
    Views

1. Make sure your vehicle is in top running...

1. Make sure your vehicle is in top running order. Read your owner's manual and follow the manufacturer's recommended maintenance schedule. If it's time for a tune up, do it and you can realize up to...
  47. Replies
    Views

one more thiun of course filling it with a bit...

one more thiun
    of course filling it with a bit of water dilutes the mixture and increases efficency at low speeds but during high speeds there is incomplete combustion & you might not get the power...
  48. Replies
    Views

Beating there wives up brutally ?? That shows...

Beating there wives up brutally ?? That shows some Character. Btw Nice Info shared !
  49. Replies
    Views

what if sometime after breaking up with her...

what if sometime after breaking up with her husband her family somehow patches them back together ? this is a never ending scenario. And when she doesnt wanna be in contact then dont contact her, it...
  50. Replies
    Views

dont get it wrong buddy, she never loved you. she...

dont get it wrong buddy, she never loved you. she was just having fun n was never serious. you can do 2 things about this. 1. go back & waste time & get deppressed on asking for her approval which...
Page 1 of 2 1 2