Search:

Type: Posts; User: confused_butterfly; Keyword(s):

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Search: Search took 0.02 seconds.

1. Replies
    Views

In most cases second cousins are far enough apart...

In most cases second cousins are far enough apart that there is only a little increased risk.
    Of course this doesn’t mean there is no risk. Everyone who has children has the risk of having a child...
  2. Replies
    Views

Don't worry... 2 weeks is not a long time. Give...

Don't worry... 2 weeks is not a long time. Give him some time and try seducing him. If that fails then it is time to have a conversation about it.
  3. Replies
    Views

Need to be a little bit crafty. I recommend...

Need to be a little bit crafty. I recommend sleeping over it for a week. If you still care to contact this girl then by all means try any of the options suggested by the SB users here.
  4. Replies
    Views

Yes and no.... but your problem is not if looks...

Yes and no.... but your problem is not if looks matter or not. You need to be prepared for what comes next, which is marriage! If you can't be romatically involved with this person then marrying him...
  5. I get it... I need to stop dwelling in the past...

I get it... I need to stop dwelling in the past because it is effecting me more and no one else seems to care and I think I shouldn't either. Just need to stop fighting over it so it isn't fresh in...
  6. True... but better to have a strong relationship...

True... but better to have a strong relationship than a bad one. If their relationship doesn't work then their mothers will blame that on their horoscope incompatibility too.
  7. You need help from a psychiatrist not a...

You need help from a psychiatrist not a sexologist. Your problem is rooted in events that happened all those years back and you are a victim of molestation. You need to come to terms with that...the...
  8. Replies
    Views

You are a friend to her and nothing more. Except...

You are a friend to her and nothing more. Except and move on....
  9. If you can show then that despite your horoscope...

If you can show then that despite your horoscope mismatch you are compatible and remain committed to each other then eventually the facts will out weigh the fear of your mothers. Stay strong and let...
  10. Replies
    Views

1) Ask if she is able to masturbate. 2) Buy...

1) Ask if she is able to masturbate.
    2) Buy lube.... use your fingers.... then try bigger things.
    3) Go to a doctor...she may have some underlying medical reason for the pain.
  11. Replies
    Views

You are normal... had the same problem.......

You are normal... had the same problem.... solution is simple...think about it ... penetration and clitoral stimulation can happen together. No one said you can't use your hands to pleasure yourself...
  12. Replies
    Views

Talk to your husband... try to take some time...

Talk to your husband... try to take some time away from the mother-in-law and speak to him. You can do this with the help of some sensible relative or better still a relationship councillor....
  13. Best option is to tell your parents, relatives...

Best option is to tell your parents, relatives and finds to find a rishta for you and also post some matrimonial ad. You need to seek out a partner for yourself. After all it is your life and your...
  14. Can you forgive and then forget? Can't let go of anger

I have been with a guy for 9 years and have been engaged for 6 months. We have been in a live in relationship for last 3 years. Things were complicated and finally we are getting married this...
  15. I would recommend telling all four of your...

I would recommend telling all four of your girlfriends the truth. Jo bhi sach mein pyaar karti hogi woh nahi chorey gi ... be with her...
  16. You know this is not that bad an idea... think...

You know this is not that bad an idea... think about it. He said he cares about you and everything... and I am sure he does. This is not as serious as it sounds. This happens to every couple at some...
  17. I know how you feel having been through something...

I know how you feel having been through something similar. The mental agony is the same because you are more disappointed with yourself than with him. It get's better on some days and it is not so...
  18. John Abraham has actually completed his master...

John Abraham has actually completed his master degree... but he never got mentioned here.
  19. Sunscreen is important for men and women both. It...

Sunscreen is important for men and women both. It protects against UV light exposure, which can cause skin cancer. Being from an Indian decent our skin has a lot of melanin already that protects...
  20. I am size 2-4 and I am extremely happy with that...

I am size 2-4 and I am extremely happy with that but even that looks bad in figure kissing gowns. I wear dresses all the time but the kind of dress I will have to wear is something I wouldn't...
  21. Translated: Forget it. Nothing like that can...

Translated: Forget it. Nothing like that can happen. It's a big problem and all for just one day. It is my sister's wedding and I am the bridesmaid and so is the groom's sister. The groom's mother is...
  22. No one likes a stomach bump or buldging cleavage....

No one likes a stomach bump or buldging cleavage. (well may be some people do) but I will feel like crap if anything like that is happening with me.
  23. Forget it yaar. Aisah kuch nahi ho sakta. Big...

Forget it yaar. Aisah kuch nahi ho sakta. Big problem. It's one day. Meri behan ki shaadi pe I am the bridesmaid aur larke ki behan. Larke ki maa tou wahi sunay gi jou ouski beeti ko chaiye hai. I am...
  24. I don't get to pick it. It is a western gown. I...

I don't get to pick it. It is a western gown. I have a certain thing in my mind but the mother-in-law will be buying it and she is buying some strapless mermaid style gown. It will look hideous agar...
  25. My main problem is that I don't think I am fat....

My main problem is that I don't think I am fat. Which is why I can never stay motivated to loose weight. If I had the option of wearing the stupid gown before the wedding I would wear it and see if...
  26. Replies
    Views

My advice to you will be to pursue civil...

My advice to you will be to pursue civil engineering and get the money to invest in further education. You can do part time IT degree and work too. That way you will be pursuing your dream too and...
  27. So basically you want us to feed you motivation...

So basically you want us to feed you motivation with spoon?!:D

Yes. What's wrong with that?

Alright listen up , i don't know if you're a girl or boy , but in both cases

Girl
    i do believe...
  28. Great. I would start right now but can't. I have...

Great. I would start right now but can't. I have my finals for now. Need to keep my head down in the books, which usually involves drinking a lot of coffee and eating, unfortunately.

Dieting must...
  29. Replies
    Views

This is the most stupid post ever. The tittle of...

This is the most stupid post ever. The tittle of this post should be I don't want my future husband to know that I had sex before marriage. For that you can lie.

Don't be under any wrong...
  30. I will start a diet from 1st June and post my...

I will start a diet from 1st June and post my progress here.
  31. Replies
    Views

I had it too. Polyadenoma. It's nothing to worry...

I had it too. Polyadenoma. It's nothing to worry about. Just have them removed as I did. It can be painful if it presses down on your ribs or blood vessel.
  32. I really appreciate all the advice but at the...

I really appreciate all the advice but at the moment my problem is not knowing how to lose weight. It is sticking with a weight loss plan. I work in a lab which means I stay on my feet pretty much...
  33. Cool. I will try it but not so extreme but I can...

Cool. I will try it but not so extreme but I can do this. Will have to reduce working hours though. I work from 7am to 8pm. It gets tiring after that to lift a finger.

I can see you have totally...
  34. I know.... gotta eat 'jo ghar pe paka hai'...

I know.... gotta eat 'jo ghar pe paka hai' because it will go to waste.

Get told off for not eating it.

Aur khana alag se kuan pakaye?

I feel hungry and biryani kuan resist kar sakta hai?
  35. :'( I know. I needed to hear that.

:'( I know. I needed to hear that.
  36. Can't stay motivated for weight loss.

I am trying to lose weight. I am not fat per say just need to tone up a bit (Height 5' 6"; weight 56kg). I can't stop drinking tea with 2 Tsp sugar per mug (5 cups a day), eating biscuits and cakes....
  37. To 'make her fell in' your love you need to make...

To 'make her fell in' your love you need to make her fall in your love.
  38. Replies
    Views

Apparently... he thinks it's a turn on. Crying...

Apparently... he thinks it's a turn on. Crying babies are so sexy.
  39. Replies
    Views

1) No one fall in love in one day. Takes months,...

1) No one fall in love in one day. Takes months, even years.

2) She is probably making a fool out of you. If you think that she isn't then do as 'it matters to me' has already suggested.

3)...
  40. Replies
    Views

Stop being stupid. If your girlfriend wants to...

Stop being stupid. If your girlfriend wants to protect her virginity for her husband then clearly she is being sensible here. Don't force her into sex by crying and threatening to kill yourself. I...
  41. Replies
    Views

Good that you feel bad. You have 3 options from...

Good that you feel bad. You have 3 options from here.

1) Resit exams.
    2) Go for undergraduate and get an amazing degree.
    3) Do nothing and find a job.

Life goes on.Qualifications or no...
  42. You come across as an over-confident know it all....

You come across as an over-confident know it all. Change the attitude. Come across as willing to learn, excited about the field. What recruiters are looking for in newly graduated 'freshers' is the...
  43. Replies
    Views

Great advice from lifesite. Just remember if...

Great advice from lifesite.

Just remember if someone is not happy then they can't make other people happy. If you want things to change you need to take the first step. Make you wife happy and...
  44. Replies
    Views

You should be fine. Don't stress out. Stress can...

You should be fine. Don't stress out. Stress can also delay the period. Just try to relax. Doing a home pregnancy test will help you with your worries.
  45. Replies
    Views

At least its not your real name. Every one I know...

At least its not your real name. Every one I know calls me shola aag ka gola but as long they don't embarrass you in front of outsides its ok. Thats all it is ghar ka naam ya pyaar ka naam. Don't...
  46. Replies
    Views

Your husband may have s*xomnia. It is a...

Your husband may have s*xomnia. It is a recognised and rare condition. Try a few things with him and see if he admits to having s*x with you. Just to see if he is joking. If you think that he is...
  47. Well I think you have done the right thing. It...

Well I think you have done the right thing. It will hurt for a bit but be strong. I think it is the best thing for the two of you if you think that cast matters so much.

The reason why you have...
  48. Replies
    Views

Poll: Its been a year since I last posted this! Today I...

Its been a year since I last posted this! Today I stand here wiser. I thought I should share this with you because discussing it here with everyone really helped me maintain my sanity. The cat is...
  49. Replies
    Views

Bhala koi butterflies se darta hai?

Bhala koi butterflies se darta hai?
  50. Replies
    Views

A. Try feather-lite variety of condoms...perhaps...

A. Try feather-lite variety of condoms...perhaps you will be able to feel a bit more.
    B. Search intrauterine devices (IUDs). Something to think about.
    C. Having sex during periods does not insure...
Page 1 of 2 1 2