Search:

Type: Posts; User: castrator; Keyword(s):

Search: Search took 0.01 seconds.

1. The only advise I can give you, is quit now..go...

The only advise I can give you, is quit now..go for higher studies and plan during the studies... After 2-3 years it will be too late for it.
  2. Replies
    Views

You are welcome anytime mate..Goodluck for your...

You are welcome anytime mate..Goodluck for your search...I saw some chromosomes of intelligence in your message; so tried to help.. God bless you.
  3. Replies
    Views

Man I usually read queries here, but don't...

Man I usually read queries here, but don't respond; for your query; I don't know why I am compelled to respond. First all the people who are preaching here about hookers; its completely all right in...
  4. Replies
    Views

You are the man mate!

I must say, a girl who is not able to understand a guy like you; who is so clear about his needs, requirements and thoughts; I believe there is some sort of intelligence missing in her. Did you check...
  5. Replies
    Views

Go ahead!

You are missing something very great in your life, just go ahead, keep this relation under the carpet and say sorry the day it comes out.

Have the best time of your life.. You know, you will.
  6. Replies
    Views

Hey hey hey... Don't be like that... I can...

Hey hey hey... Don't be like that... I can understand your situation as I have been exactly the same phase in my life.. Its not always about bf and gf sometimes you need somebody to share your...
  7. Replies
    Views

You are not alone mate.. relax

Mate... First of all relax!! Your anxiety is taking a toll on your health, I can understand the fluctuations of your heartbeat in this turbulent time. She is neither perfectly right nor she is wrong....
  8. Replies
    Views

Mr Decent.... I am really scared of people like...

Mr Decent.... I am really scared of people like you who create environment of mischief by either supporting or opposing one community. I am not favouring others here, but if you will start like...
  9. Replies
    Views

This particular store declared free shopping of 4...

This particular store declared free shopping of 4 items for first 100 customers. :banghead1:
  10. I find it little disheartening when I see people...

I find it little disheartening when I see people thinking too practical about the person whose past they know.... just imagine if this girl is gone, how much time will you take to analyze the next...
  11. Replies
    Views

Surprizingly.. GE, ALSTOM, SIEMENS didn't make in...

Surprizingly.. GE, ALSTOM, SIEMENS didn't make in the list, and the thread says biggest engineering companies in the "WORLD" ?? The thread should have been named "Biggest construction companies in...
  12. Replies
    Views

I am little amazed to read that a person of your...

I am little amazed to read that a person of your background can be so emotionally vulnerable! You trusted guys too easily and that too twice. People who appear to lend their help out of nowhere,...
  13. Replies
    Views

The most nonsense part was.. crying but not...

The most nonsense part was.. crying but not trying.. instead of crying he should had watched Raja babu 100 times, to understand how much pain it takes to pursue girl's parents, only if he really...
  14. Replies
    Views

The only problem with our young generation, they...

The only problem with our young generation, they tend to misinterpret their own gut feelings and always look for somebody's approval to go ahead. Thats why people post lots of problems in this forum....
  15. Replies
    Views

When you start with the quote, even I don't...

When you start with the quote, even I don't believe in arrange marriages, there are chances you will present biased views and misguide the confused soul.
    Simple way for the dude would be.. try to...
  16. I think ye questions to paid media wale pooch...

I think ye questions to paid media wale pooch rahe hain.... Aam aadmi ki to wahi raay hai to Kejriwal ne kaha.. aap kis group se hain.. Aaj tak, India TV, NDTV, Times, IBN or Star? read comments in...
  17. Bhai ab do shabd clearly sun... Modi ko gali mar...

Bhai ab do shabd clearly sun... Modi ko gali mar ya kuch bhi kar.. jara apne bare mein soch..kitna gandh bhara hua hai tere ander.... beta ise bahar fenk.. look from transparency.. quite possible...
  18. Bro...You are completely right, and everybody who...

Bro...You are completely right, and everybody who has little brain cells working, can see how Congress is hell bent on dividing nation under secularism. To win against them, it is not only important...
  19. Replies
    Views

Sonia is the root cause of all the problems India...

Sonia is the root cause of all the problems India is facing today.... She has bought all the media houses.. the only place where she is vulnerable is discussion forms like this. May god bless India...
  20. Replies
    Views

Buddy... forward your resume at...

Buddy... forward your resume at trivs123@gmail.com, may be I can help you regarding job. Other than that, I see negativity all around you. After passing your age, when I look back, these were the...
  21. Thread: Preeto

by castrator
    Replies
    Views

Because in his resume his relevant experience of...

Because in his resume his relevant experience of relationships is good enough to answer these queries with such astuteness. :happy:
  22. Thread: Preeto

by castrator
    Replies
    Views

Preeto Ma'am one more honest enquiry, are you a...

Preeto Ma'am one more honest enquiry, are you a Psychiatrist? Or an engineer Or an MBA Or Aparichit Or Ranbir Kapoor?
  23. Replies
    Views

Dost, I know you love her from the bottom of your...

Dost, I know you love her from the bottom of your heart, the more you will think about "Your love for her", the more you will make your life miserable. We all care for you, not for that *****. Pardon...
  24. Replies
    Views

Bro, this is an age old story that most of the...

Bro, this is an age old story that most of the deceived guys in this forum will be able to relate with. Don't kill yourself, consider this is as a phase of life. and best learning experience ever,...
  25. Replies
    Views

Need one Suggestion from all of you..

Thanks a ton to all of you for pouring in your thoughts and I swear... they were so healing for me... I just need one suggestion from all of you...

"Should I forward this post to her new...
  26. Replies
    Views

She ditched me for no reason..!

Well, My story is like, I still can't figure it out how can it happen!

Ours was a 2 year relationship and since last one year it was very intimate. I always respected, cared for her feelings and...
  27. Replies
    Views

First of all never meet with a mind of having...

First of all never meet with a mind of having sex!!! Just think you are going to meet him to have some good time... and nice chats...

whenever He arrives, let him relax first.... start some...