Search:

Type: Posts; User: Reconnaissance; Keyword(s):

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4

Search: Search took 0.01 seconds.

1. The Kremlin withstood the Cold War. But it?s being destroyed by crows.

The Kremlin withstood the Cold War. But it's being destroyed by crows.

By Karoun Demirjian June 3, 2015
  2. Camouflage of indigenousness for nuclear weapons of India.

Bhartis have created a camouflage of indigenousness for their nuclear weapons. They want to send a signal of deterrence because they have a plethora of enemies ranging from Pakistan to USA, China to...
  3. Interesting mystery of Russian & Soviet intelligence agencies!

It is theorized that the real power that drives RAW is actually Russian intelligence. Could it be true? Did Russians ghost-direct all of RAW?s activities ever since it?s inception in 1968? In other...
  4. The next Vishwanathan Anand has already arrived!

The next Vishwanathan Anand has already arrived!

World?s youngest to achieve the norm, 10-year-old Praggnanandhaa, has the ability to analyze game way beyond his age.

WRITTEN BY SHAHID JUDGE |...
  5. Be it Western countries or be it Arab countries...

Be it Western countries or be it Arab countries in Gulf, it is well known that Pakistani expatriate community consist of generally taxi drivers while Indians get better jobs like that of techies and...
  6. Pakistan can keep the Indus land and 'Indus heritage'

Pakistan can keep the Indus land and 'Indus heritage'. We, Indians are moving on to bigger things like space travel to other planets.

Context: If you go to Pakistani forums, you will realize that...
  7. Replies
    Views

http://www.reactiongifs.com/r/avd.gif

http://www.reactiongifs.com/r/avd.gif
  8. Replies
    Views

Perhaps that's the reason why 99% of Bollywood's...

Perhaps that's the reason why 99% of Bollywood's content is crap.
  9. There are many reasons why USA will indirectly...

There are many reasons why USA will indirectly and unwittingly shield India from Pakistan. In the world's opinion, India is a pawn in USA's great game of cold war with China. During Soviet times,...
  10. ...Cont'd from previous post: SS: But just...

...Cont'd from previous post:

SS: But just answer this one simple question: is the defeat of the Afghan Taliban bad for Pakistan?

AD: The Afghan Taliban have never been against us, they’ve...
  11. ...Cont'd from previous post: AD: I think...

...Cont'd from previous post:

AD: I think they’ll continue to pay the money, because that’s the only leverage that they have in Pakistan - sometimes stopping the money or sending some F-16 and so...
  12. Keeping Afghanistan at war real interest US has...

Keeping Afghanistan at war real interest US has in region: ISI ex-chief

f2BxokabWH0

After the death of the former leader of the Taliban, the militant group is refusing to continue peace talks...
  13. India has chosen Israel as its ally against...

India has chosen Israel as its ally against China-Pakistan alliance: Vikram Sanjit

By Hamza Rao | Published on July 1, 2016 (Edited July 2, 2016)
  14. Why would CIA, Mossad and probably MI6 allow...

Why would CIA, Mossad and probably MI6 allow Indians to use their names to serve the interest of Indians? It is because America has a stake in India's economy. Remember Westerners have one weakness....
  15. Pakistan's NSA sees 'greater design' behind US...

Pakistan's NSA sees 'greater design' behind US support for India's NSG membership

By Kamran YousafPublished: June 22, 2016
  16. The idea is working because many Pakistanis are...

The idea is working because many Pakistanis are buying Indian propaganda.

Quoting a Pakistani from other forum:
  17. Nsfw.......................

Nsfw.......................
  18. Declassified US documents indicate it backed...

Declassified US documents indicate it backed India on Kashmir in 1965

PTI Aug 27, 2015, 01.45PM IST

WASHINGTON: The US in 1965 had supported India's stand that there should be no plebiscite in...
  19. http://d1u4oo4rb13yy8.cloudfront.net/article-hnoqz...

http://d1u4oo4rb13yy8.cloudfront.net/article-hnoqzwbqqe-1462971294.jpeg
  20. The plan is to feign innocence. Pretend to be an...

The plan is to feign innocence. Pretend to be an ignorant puppet which is remote controlled by unseen hands of CIA and Mossad. Pakistan won't fight USA and Israel. So put the blame on them.
  21. A Brilliant Strategy To Attack Pakistan!

Dear Moderators/Admins,

Don't delete/close this thread. Let there be discussion on this topic.

India has the capability to win hands down in a conventional war with Pakistan. But what is...
  22. India's population growth may be exaggerated and in 2016 it may be less than 90 crore

India's population growth may be exaggerated and in 2016 India's population may be less than 90 crores.

It is because the official authorities who give information on India's population have their...
  23. Could it be exaggeration, sensationalism?

Could it be exaggeration, sensationalism?
  24. RELEVANT INFORMATION: ONLY THE EXPERIENCED CAN...

RELEVANT INFORMATION: ONLY THE EXPERIENCED CAN CONNECT THE DOTS.

The hell of Russian bureaucracy

The Soviet Union was notorious for its endless form-filling and procrastination. Nothing much...
  25. A great engineer held in high regards by even the...

A great engineer held in high regards by even the British Colonial government.

Was assigned the challenging projects of waterworks civil engineering abroad and in faraway places like Aden, Egypt...
  26. How indigenous Tejas Light Combat Aircraft really is...

It is said, "Take this promise of indigenous development of Tejas Light Combat Aircraft. In 1986 an agreement was quietly signed with the United States that permitted DRDO to work with four US Air...
  27. Thread: Jaywalk

by Reconnaissance
    Replies
    Views

Jaywalk

Did I have any skills in crossing road and pedestrian safety when I was in school? I wonder how I am alive. I think in a period as late as 8th-9th standard or even later, atleast once I didn't care...
  28. What irrelevant information! I don't know why you...

What irrelevant information! I don't know why you came up with this topic of Congress. Congress is about government, politicians etc. It doesn't directly affect the common public.

I am talking...
  29. Reserving space.

Reserving space.
  30. Computers should b banned. Apparently instead of convenience it increased workload.

USA has a small population. And it has one of the least bureaucracy and red-tape in the world. And the whole world is serving USA through outsourcing etc. Despite all this most Information Technology...
  31. Replies
    Views

John Kerry lookalike ...

John Kerry lookalike

https://static01.nyt.com/images/2016/07/29/opinion/29roller-schumann/29roller-schumann-master675.jpg
  32. Replies
    Views

There is this guy who is probably a Bengali. He...

There is this guy who is probably a Bengali. He is affiliated to national as well as international institutions of research of formidable repute. As he has such a high profile I expected his...
  33. Replies
    Views

Kahani mein twist: There maybe no such thing as...

Kahani mein twist: There maybe no such thing as genius. There may only be phenomenal memory and unusual hardwork. This concept of genius may be another of those myths created by Western blizzard of...
  34. Replies
    Views

Arab refugee crises

Arab refugee crises

https://safr.kingfeatures.com/idn/cnfeed/zone/js/content.php?file=aHR0cDovL3NhZnIua2luZ2ZlYXR1cmVzLmNvbS9CZWV0bGVCYWlsZXkvMjAxNS8wMy9CZWV0bGVfQmFpbGV5LjIwMTUwMzA1XzkwMC5naWY=
  35. Advanced techniques for solving tough Sudoku

Advanced techniques for solving tough Sudoku. You know some mathematical formula or something.

If anybody knows, please post it here. I Googled but all I found were the 'elimination methods' I had...
  36. Really Thought provoking threads. Nobody has...

Really Thought provoking threads.

Nobody has the intellect to respond.
  37. Was Raman effect an over-rated discovery?

Was Raman effect an over-rated discovery? Was it awarded Nobel to divert attention from works of genuine international standard?

The photo-electric effect was awarded Nobel prize to divert...
  38. Reverse engineering and then claiming the technology as indigenous:- India’s secret!

Reverse engineering and then claiming the technology as indigenous:- India’s shameful secret revealed!

India did not master any rocket technology. India just copied it and reverse engineered...
  39. Do moderators check even the editing made in the...

Do moderators check even the editing made in the posts?
  40. A speculative hypothesis … So how did these...

A speculative hypothesis …

So how did these linguistic and cultural relationships come about (if they are indeed real, and not merely coincidences)?

Here is my (very speculative) theory on how...
  41. Cultural parallels I. Cultural/ Religious...

Cultural parallels

I. Cultural/ Religious Similarity:

I was recently watching Oshin, the famous jdorama and saw a scene with a Japanese "doll" festival (hinamatsuri). Here is a snap of the...
  42. Linguistic parallels I. Consonant and vowel...

Linguistic parallels

I. Consonant and vowel orders:

Japanese "Kana" consonant order:
    k, s, t2 (dental), [nasal, n], h(p)*[I], [nasal, m], y, r2(also l2, retroflex?), w, [nasal, n (terminal)]...
  43. My theory is... a) That Japanese and Tamil are...

My theory is...

a) That Japanese and Tamil are sister languages, even though they do not share close vocabulary correspondences in their current forms [I].

b) That there was once a...
  44. What do I bring to this debate? While an...

What do I bring to this debate?

While an active topic of research until a decade ago, the Japanese-Dravidian hypothesis appears to be losing ground, largely because of the inability to sustain...
  45. Relationship between Japanese and Dravidian (Tamil)

Relationship between Japanese and Dravidian (Tamil)

Over the last year I developed an avid interest in Japanese, having watched such fascinating anime as Maison Ikkoku (めぞん一刻) and Code Geass...
  46. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=03nubRyf9Zk&feature...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=03nubRyf9Zk&feature=plcp
  47. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vSROQRmdZJU&feature...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vSROQRmdZJU&feature=plcp

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b8lBoghfeWs&feature=plcp
  48. Indus Valley Civilization may have been created by Japanese

Neither Bharatis nor Pakistanis may have created the Indus Valley Civilization. Indus Valley Civilizations may have been created by Japanese. Japan probably colonized the South Asian subcontinent. In...
  49. Have Dravidians originated from Korea?

Have Dravidians originated from Korea?

The Dravidian and Korean languages have many words in common.
  50. Replies
    Views

Are they all Genuine?

Are they all Genuine?
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4