Search:

Type: Posts; User: chuni_babu; Keyword(s):

Search: Search took 0.02 seconds.

1. Poll: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=riBhWSTSJxw What...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=riBhWSTSJxw
    What is cooking between Aashka and Sana at midnight !!!
  2. Poll: Thank you Shivani for the update !!! I find it...

Thank you Shivani for the update !!! I find it very hard to wait till evening to watch bigg boss online. Its better to sit in University and read the update first.
  3. Poll: Update.... ????

Update.... ????
  4. Poll: Just watched Bigg Boss live and Sana was trying...

Just watched Bigg Boss live and Sana was trying to convince Rajeev that Niketan must have nominated him and Vishal didn't nominate Rajeev for sure !!! She is not that dumb !!!
  5. Poll: Aashka gives negative vibes through my laptop...

Aashka gives negative vibes through my laptop screen !!! :devil: I really feel pity for the housemates that they have to share the house with Aashka !!! :special25:
  6. Poll: Rajeev is an emotional fool and will remain so...

Rajeev is an emotional fool and will remain so forever !!!:banghead1:
  7. Poll: Finally Bigg Boss intervened in the matter of...

Finally Bigg Boss intervened in the matter of Rajeev and Delnaz. Initially it seemed unfair to allow Bakhtiyar trashing the housemates, but by bringing Rajeev's bro bigg boss played a fair game. And...
  8. Poll: Who is going out today??? Any idea !!!

Who is going out today??? Any idea !!!
  9. Poll: Niketan has been a keen observer of human...

Niketan has been a keen observer of human behavior and whatever he says, be it a secret task or somebody's personality, comes true. I really want Niketan to win. As Sidhu had said in the show Niketan...
  10. Poll: Any idea how many would be evicted this time?...

Any idea how many would be evicted this time? Will it be on Friday?
  11. Poll: If all boys are nominated then I have a feeling...

If all boys are nominated then I have a feeling that Vishal and Santosh will be evicted next. As I have said earlier Bigg Boss is wiping out the wild card entries first.
  12. Poll: Will Urvashi get some perks for successfully...

Will Urvashi get some perks for successfully accomplishing the task? May be saved from next nomination !!!
  13. Poll: Vishal is holidaying in Bigg Boss and that too a...

Vishal is holidaying in Bigg Boss and that too a paid one !!!:winke:
  14. Poll: I guess the same. Going by the trend it seems all...

I guess the same. Going by the trend it seems all the wild card entries will be evicted 1st. Vrijesh and Mink are out. Now either Sontosh or Niruha will go.
  15. Poll: I guess either Santosh or Niruha. I think Bigg...

I guess either Santosh or Niruha. I think Bigg Boss team is evicting the wild card entered contestants first.
  16. Poll: Last Saturday Salman said that 3 persons would be...

Last Saturday Salman said that 3 persons would be evicted from the house. Then why suddenly Bigg Boss changed their mind? Are they trying to save some particular contestant?
  17. Poll: Your profile shows that you joined in 2008....

Your profile shows that you joined in 2008. Anyway...I have been following this thread since last October. Staying in Canada it's difficult to keep track of bigg boss on time because of 10 hrs of...
  18. Poll: Well...It does not matter who is new and who is...

Well...It does not matter who is new and who is veteran on SBF. Even from that perspective I am elder to you, joined SBF back in 2006. As an active viewer of Bigg Boss everybody has right to opine....
  19. Poll: Delnaz, Sana, Vishal are only the pawns of Aashka...

Delnaz, Sana, Vishal are only the pawns of Aashka !!! Aashka is the main game player !!! Like inception she is implanting ideas on people's mind. Aashka
    :emot118: is undoubtedly the most fake...