Search:

Type: Posts; User: Preeto Maam; Keyword(s):

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4

Search: Search took 0.78 seconds.

1. Replies
    Views

Hi! Listen, when we join a job and work hard, its...

Hi! Listen, when we join a job and work hard, its for the money and the security, right? You are getting neither in your present job, so isn't the choice quite clear?
  2. Replies
    Views

All it means is that you should go to a physician...

All it means is that you should go to a physician and show your tongue! Its most likely, an unclear tummy or indigestion related. Still, have it checked up and be very sure to have ONLY protected sex.
  3. Replies
    Views

Hi! Yes, this situation does come about...

Hi! Yes, this situation does come about frequently in the Forum. However, at age 32 and as an independent woman, you should make the choice that will make you happy without feeling apologetic about...
  4. Replies
    Views

Hi! Just be normal and natural, that's all. When...

Hi! Just be normal and natural, that's all. When a person is nice and he is not trying to be someone he is not, then that's appealing enough. Think of some topics that will interest her and take it...
  5. Replies
    Views

Poll: Hi! Since you have put a poll on this one, I will...

Hi! Since you have put a poll on this one, I will not answer this. Let the results do the talking!
  6. Replies
    Views

Well, I think the best you can do is to leave her...

Well, I think the best you can do is to leave her alone. let the past remain in the past. She obviously does not want to re-open that chapter in her life again, so its best if you don't get obsessive...
  7. Replies
    Views

Look, even you have an 'ex' as you put it! So,...

Look, even you have an 'ex' as you put it! So, don't get judgmental about the guy. You have probably come to expect possessive behaviour from your ex, so cannot deal with this present one.
    As far as...
  8. Replies
    Views

Hi! Actually you have already listed out and...

Hi! Actually you have already listed out and realise exactly the areas where the problem is. That's half the battle won, isn't it? Now all you have to do is work on all the issues that you've listed-...
  9. Replies
    Views

Uh oh! that does not sound good! Listen, why not...

Uh oh! that does not sound good! Listen, why not have a direct talk with your wife about this. And I would ask you to be prepared in your mind with what you want to do as regards your relationship....
  10. Well, an antibiotic treatment for three months...

Well, an antibiotic treatment for three months non stop seems very extreme actually. Why don't you do a bit of research on the net about the antibiotic prescribed? Also, do meet up with another...
  11. Replies
    Views

Well, its time that you stopped thinking of the...

Well, its time that you stopped thinking of the lost chances of the past and start thinking of how you can make today work for you. Yes, it is important to get a job and settle down- so seriously...
  12. Well, listen- the greatest power is of the divine...

Well, listen- the greatest power is of the divine or God or whatever name you may want to give the almighty. and every day, every moment is his creation- so where is the scope of being superstitious...
  13. Replies
    Views

Hi! The correct results of conception will not...

Hi! The correct results of conception will not show up so soon- you have to wait at least 10-15 days to get an accurate result.
    If 72 hours have not passed between now and the unsafe episode, then...
  14. Replies
    Views

Hi! Yes, we can understand how you feel- but...

Hi! Yes, we can understand how you feel- but remember, some people are late starters, and you are trying your best to get to the point where you will be able to share the burden. In the meanwhile,...
  15. Replies
    Views

Hmmm....well, i think its time that your friend...

Hmmm....well, i think its time that your friend took some legal advice in the matter. the marriage was registered, was it not? In that case, she as the wife has some legal rights that cannot be...
  16. A watch? A sweatshirt? A wallet? The thing is...

A watch? A sweatshirt? A wallet? The thing is that you would know best as to what your friend appreciates....take it from there!
  17. Replies
    Views

The first question you should ask yourself,...

The first question you should ask yourself, before asking anything else my friend, is is she really worth it? If she's being so insecure now, she might end up being very demanding later! Are you...
  18. Replies
    Views

Well my dear, I think your parents are being...

Well my dear,
    I think your parents are being quite practical. You should be thinking of getting a job and not a wife. Love goes out of the window when there are no means to support it. When you can...
  19. Replies
    Views

OK, listen, these things ****, but they do happen...

OK, listen, these things ****, but they do happen and while we can't help but get hassled, but we must make sure that they don't impact us for too long. So, ya, shake off the depression and get on...
  20. Replies
    Views

Don't be so silly and don't go about ruining your...

Don't be so silly and don't go about ruining your life with your own hands! He is a committed person and you are doing neither him or yourself any good whatsoever by getting involved with him. I...
  21. Replies
    Views

Hi! Well, money can cause friendships to break,...

Hi! Well, money can cause friendships to break, as you are discovering and its ALWAYS best- even if its friends or family- to talk about repayment right at the beginning.
    Anyway, instead of stewing...
  22. Replies
    Views

Well, this i a situation that you will have to...

Well, this i a situation that you will have to change for yourself and getting a job is the first step. Its nicer if the family agrees, but if they do not, then do you have the courage to do it...
  23. Hi! Listen, it may be that he is pretty...

Hi! Listen, it may be that he is pretty indispensable in the work that he is doing and its may not be a bad thing to give those people some time to look for a replacement. If December seems too far,...
  24. Replies
    Views

Hi! Look, if this is a recent thing, then don't...

Hi! Look, if this is a recent thing, then don't force her right now. She and her mother will be very emotional at the moment, so let them get themselves together and in a condition to be logical...
  25. Replies
    Views

Absolutely! You must complete the course- not...

Absolutely! You must complete the course- not just will it do wonders for your self esteem but it will pay rich dividends later. Its great that you are studying and doing course, instead of...
  26. Replies
    Views

The simplest way is not to go to the terrace or...

The simplest way is not to go to the terrace or the window that you can see these things from- incidentally, your neighbours all seem to be pretty cool about privacy issues. But that's not what you...
  27. Replies
    Views

Well, I suppose it could happen though it seems...

Well, I suppose it could happen though it seems like a crazy coincidence. Anyway, there's nothing that you can really do about this, is there? Meaning, you'll just have to see this through and...
  28. Hi! First of all, congratulations! Now, look, the...

Hi! First of all, congratulations! Now, look, the best thing to do is to refer to the gynecologist about this. When your wife goes for hr initial examinations, she will be able to tell her as to how...
  29. Replies
    Views

Hi! making eye contact with people is an...

Hi! making eye contact with people is an essential part of social interaction. The first thing As with anything else, the more you think about it, the more self-conscious you'll become.
    Switching...
  30. Replies
    Views

Hi, look, you've got yourself into a rut and are...

Hi, look, you've got yourself into a rut and are feeling too sorry for yourself to do anything about getting yourself out of it!
    why not take a job till something better pops up? You are a...
  31. Replies
    Views

Well, she seems to have a mind of her own and...

Well, she seems to have a mind of her own and that's not a bad thing. Its OK to have healthy discussions just as long as they don't degenerate into quarrels. So, there you can both lay the rules for...
  32. Replies
    Views

Uh oh! That's bad! Because if you don't find her...

Uh oh! That's bad! Because if you don't find her attractive then its going to be difficult for the relationship. See, this is not a simple situation- as you have already discovered for yourself...
  33. Replies
    Views

Hi! in fact, you are on the right track if you...

Hi! in fact, you are on the right track if you are losing inches and the body is toning up- the muscle is building and the fat is going. you will start showing a weight loss also soon, but if the fat...
  34. Replies
    Views

Well, to tell or not is your own decision. No one...

Well, to tell or not is your own decision. No one will judge you on that- after all you have a whole life ahead of you and you will live it to the best of your ability.
    About hymenoplasty- please go...
  35. Replies
    Views

Hi! There is only one thing that you should do...

Hi! There is only one thing that you should do and that is to EXIT this relationship ASAP. not telling you about her marriage and children is a huge breach of trust, no matter what excuses she may...
  36. Replies
    Views

Hi! I'm sure the forum people who know Pune well...

Hi! I'm sure the forum people who know Pune well will be able to guide you in this. But give it some time- get to know people and see what works out for you. pune is a fun, friendly city with plenty...
  37. Replies
    Views

Hi! Take some precautions to begin with. Wear a...

Hi! Take some precautions to begin with. Wear a hat/cap when outside and protect your skin with a cream with UV protection. That itself should do half the work for your tan.
  38. Replies
    Views

Listen, if you don't want to complain, stand...

Listen, if you don't want to complain, stand there like a scardy cat while he pushes you against walls, don't want to move on and are generally too scared to help yourself, then how are you expecting...
  39. Replies
    Views

Listen, if he likes you and is taking you to meet...

Listen, if he likes you and is taking you to meet his parents, go with trust and confidence. Please don't worry about how to impress them because you may end up making yourself thoroughly nervous....
  40. Hi! you know, the best thing to do is to browse...

Hi! you know, the best thing to do is to browse the sites of the good universities of these paces and see what courses they have to offer. there are always mail ids and phone numbers of counsellors...
  41. Replies
    Views

Hi! The way you describe her, she definitely...

Hi! The way you describe her, she definitely doesn't sound like a very nice person. look, is it possible for you to NOT spend the day with her? Meaning- it appears like you are not a working person,...
  42. Replies
    Views

Stop eating junk food, for one...and start...

Stop eating junk food, for one...and start working out! There are no easy ways but age is in your favour. If you do this intelligently, it won't be long before you have a fit body!
  43. Replies
    Views

Hi! Commerce has pretty good scope here and...

Hi! Commerce has pretty good scope here and abroad- depends on how well you do. Its best to identify what you have interest in and then peruse it rather than skip around, which does cause...
  44. Replies
    Views

Well, is this question from an intelligent guy?...

Well, is this question from an intelligent guy? How to find an intelligent girl? Look around you dude...there are plenty of women out there who are bright as can be and can probably spin circles...
  45. Replies
    Views

Hi! Well, you know, the best way is to tell him...

Hi! Well, you know, the best way is to tell him how you feel about this and tell him to mend his ways. the thing is that if you take a tough stand, you should follow it through. this 'always forgave...
  46. Replies
    Views

Hi! If you live in a metro, then there would be...

Hi! If you live in a metro, then there would be several stores around you where you will be able to get a backless gown- if not, then there are many sites that you can browse- they give the sizes and...
  47. Replies
    Views

Hi! OK, this is a real issue because she is...

Hi! OK, this is a real issue because she is ruining her relationships and her marriage with her aggressive and overbearing behavior. It seems like she needs some anger management classes and...
  48. Replies
    Views

Listen, taking these protein supplements makes...

Listen, taking these protein supplements makes sense ONLY if you are into very serious workout sessions and that too if recommended by a qualified dietitian. Too often, these wannabe gym instructors...
  49. Replies
    Views

Well, sorry to hear about your state of mind, but...

Well, sorry to hear about your state of mind, but you know if you remain cooped up in the house for days on end and don't interact with anyone and then think that you have no one to talk to, then...
  50. Replies
    Views

Well, that seems to be rather excessive on your...

Well, that seems to be rather excessive on your father's part. Ask your mother and your sister to explain things to him. Its not very nice to create such a situation in the house that will disturb...
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4