2. Replies
    Views

ik popcorn milegi.....:taunt2:

ik popcorn milegi.....:taunt2:
  3. Poll: parineeti n sonakshi.....

parineeti n sonakshi.....
  4. Replies
    Views

At 30 there is no love forget about true or...

At 30 there is no love forget about true or false........:taunt2:
  5. assumptions from your query one you are...

assumptions from your query

one you are looking for a girl who is virgin and also who is an introvert......such girls do exist it all depends whether you are able to find one or not....there is...
  6. Replies
    Views

pray please...........

pray please...........
  7. Replies
    Views

The problem is you are thinking about sex as some...

The problem is you are thinking about sex as some disgusting thing....surely which is not....just tell yourself it is a process of making love.....see some adult movies not the hard core...
  8. Replies
    Views

period miss ho gaya tu dobara class lelo ja...

period miss ho gaya tu dobara class lelo ja kar.....:taunt2:
  9. Replies
    Views

shivani didi muj se dosti karle main bhi is...

shivani didi muj se dosti karle main bhi is duniya main hoon....:taunt2:married man are always looking for sweet..kind...caring girls like you...once they hit the jackpot its a goodbye....old enough...
  10. Replies
    Views

you can use some kind of a superglue to get...

you can use some kind of a superglue to get atteched to your galfriend forever......and if you are unable to do so apply some safety pins.....
  11. if you don't want children of your own then help...

if you don't want children of your own then help others by becoming a donor.....how about that.....
  12. Replies
    Views

now you can become my friend...

now you can become my friend :toast::hi5::popcorn::smoker::drunk2:" KAHE TU MILEGI YEH MOHABBAT KI MANZIL....YEH DIL KA MUSAFIR CHALA JA RAHA HAI...."

thats the true meaning of friendship...
  13. itni he yaad aa rahe hain tu tum bhi chale jate...

itni he yaad aa rahe hain tu tum bhi chale jate jahez main....you need to grow up...at 24 you seem to be 14......stop crying....
  14. Replies
    Views

very few people accept their mistakes....your...

very few people accept their mistakes....your husband is not one of them.....this will continue no matter what you do....raising this topic will only bring trouble between you and him.....if there...
  15. Replies
    Views

kash main photographer hota......:taunt2: good...

kash main photographer hota......:taunt2: good pics........
  16. Replies
    Views

2002 main he original dhek lee thin......2009...

2002 main he original dhek lee thin......2009 main reality main dhekhi monica didi uk main " sex-c" :taunt2: ......
  17. kabhi kabhi mere dil main khayal aata hai hum hum...

kabhi kabhi mere dil main khayal aata hai hum hum hain larkiyo ka zor kum hai......:taunt2:
  18. Replies
    Views

malena main larki axhi thin.....:taunt2:

malena main larki axhi thin.....:taunt2:
  19. Rejection won't be easy to digest......again i...

Rejection won't be easy to digest......again i will say don't send the proposal.........
  20. east or west BOYS are the BEST north or south...

east or west BOYS are the BEST

north or south girls need to work out :taunt2:
  21. Tiree rapapa tiree rapapa tiree rapapa rey ...

Tiree rapapa tiree rapapa tiree rapapa rey
    (Ham se hai jamana sara, ham jamane se hain nahee
    Ham jo chahe chura lenge tumko tum hee se ae hasin)
    Boys are best jan lo, bat yeh man lo
    Tiree...
  22. the answer will be no from her side be ready to...

the answer will be no from her side be ready to except that....it will be better if you don't send a proposal......
  23. Replies
    Views

your bf seems to be sick......tell him.....

your bf seems to be sick......tell him.....
  24. Replies
    Views

Kitna kushnaseeb larka hai das feet ki duuri per...

Kitna kushnaseeb larka hai das feet ki duuri per larki hai yahan 100 meter tak koi nahi.....:taunt2:

grab a camera record the scenes show it your parents....simple.......
  25. Replies
    Views

initially you made a mistake of moving to...

initially you made a mistake of moving to government sector now going back to private will be the biggest mistake....
  26. leaving her is the solution if you don't want to...

leaving her is the solution if you don't want to write another query......
  27. I will suggest you to move to new zealand...

I will suggest you to move to new zealand complete the masters degree and remain there....good luck....
  28. the sex section of your brain has gone...

the sex section of your brain has gone dead......thats whats wrong with you.....
  29. That pill is turning you into a sex machine and...

That pill is turning you into a sex machine and the girl is making you a sex beast before you become a sex maniac its better if you leave the pill and the girl and return to your loyal wife.....thats...
  30. Just ask your parents and relatives if i will do...

Just ask your parents and relatives if i will do business and will never get married then how did anil and mukesh ambani got married..........business is better then anything.....good luck.....girls...
  31. seaview edition......:taunt2:......good pics......

seaview edition......:taunt2:......good pics......
  32. "In ankhon ki masti k mastane hazro hain "...

"In ankhon ki masti k mastane hazro hain " :taunt2:.....were you trying to hide your face....your eyes are still visible....good set of bangles plus mehndi.....
  33. Replies
    Views

We should open a Santa Banta Maternity...

We should open a Santa Banta Maternity Clinic.....I hope I have used the right terminologies....otherwise I am sorry.....
  34. Replies
    Views

buy a lottery ticket....if you win...then...

buy a lottery ticket....if you win...then approach her.....
  35. Replies
    Views

have you ever seen a football match...there is...

have you ever seen a football match...there is something called " FREE KICK " apply it and you will be happy for ever.....fair advice......
  36. Replies
    Views

no solution to grow hairs....what is done is...

no solution to grow hairs....what is done is done...continue to live with it......
  37. Replies
    Views

you need to adopt some aggressive behavior...only...

you need to adopt some aggressive behavior...only then you will get rid of him.....good luck....
  38. just be normal when you see him...do not take...

just be normal when you see him...do not take things further then that....get married as soon as possible....you can't have kids with a man.....he is not the reproduction machine....good luck....
  39. your wife is controlling you.....either become a...

your wife is controlling you.....either become a man or continue to be her slave....its your call.....good luck.....
  40. Replies
    Views

if after marriage people can sleep with other...

if after marriage people can sleep with other women then wants wrong in thinking about one....:taunt2:
  41. meeting Y in private again is not a good thing to...

meeting Y in private again is not a good thing to do........marrying our cousin which you don't wont to is one option and saying no to this proposal is another one....
  42. As far as your past and dominating father is...

As far as your past and dominating father is concerned you can get rid of it by applying for immigration.......if it is out of question....then you should go for any kind of job that is coming your...
  43. Replies
    Views

its nokia 1100....

its nokia 1100....
  44. Replies
    Views

Marriage is not a medicine for any illness who...

Marriage is not a medicine for any illness who ever the doctor is who said such a thing must be MUNNA BHAI M.B.B.S
    this is one typical indian thinking if a boy is going through some hard phase find...
  45. Replies
    Views

love marriage or arrange marriage once its done...

love marriage or arrange marriage once its done the process is known as compromise.....remember this word....good luck with your search.....
  46. Replies
    Views

how about visiting a skin doctor.....ask your...

how about visiting a skin doctor.....ask your husband that his mind is not clean and it needs to be vacuumed.....
  47. stop running away things...face them and handle...

stop running away things...face them and handle them....every one makes mistakes and gets angry....if family is not there got to make some friends...nothng hard in it....start socializing....
  48. do not waste your trump card my dear...

do not waste your trump card my dear friend.....there are many rich American girls age 26 single waiting for handsome Indian boys...good luck.....
  49. Replies
    Views

what you wrote in the first paragraph you need to...

what you wrote in the first paragraph you need to tell to your parents honestly.....and then ask them not pressurize you to get married...as you are still not sure about your health though you did...
  50. to get a women you need to socialize...without it...

to get a women you need to socialize...without it no chance.......even if your parents find a girl for you she will ask you to meet her in order to know about each other more....good luck....
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4