Search:

Type: Posts; User: yarana; Keyword(s):

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4

Search: Search took 0.01 seconds.

1. Replies
    Views

Is it real

[QUOTE=SAUDAGAR;5630269]Is it real !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!???????!!!!
    http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_zeOxrZSqN3E/TPx2wLDUz_I/AAAAAAAAABM/Qp3hWpfUiQ4/s1600/Zarine_Khan_Saree_Sizzling_.jpg[/QUOTE
  2. Thread: DEEP Valley

by yarana
    Replies
    Views

The real Indian beauty

So sexy !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  3. Replies
    Views

:iagree::iagree::iagree::iagree::iagree::iagree:

:iagree::iagree::iagree::iagree::iagree::iagree:
  4. Thread: Weight issues

by yarana
    Replies
    Views

it worked

I too was disappointed with my weight , but lately I gave up alcohol and stared having chapattis instead of Rice and I lost 8 kilos in two months J
  5. Replies
    Views

similar

well madam if you have read my earlier thread , my problem was similar but I was on the other end of it. I too go married recently after being in love with a beautiful , outgoing type of girl since...
  6. Replies
    Views

Let me explain

Let me explain simple things that people have to know about hotels , as a hotelier let me try to help you with this. every hotel has different procedures and policies set by the management , certain...
  7. Replies
    Views

Dr.Vishnu

He was a real life hero
  8. Poll: Read about our media

Dear friends do u really believe media ? f yes pls read this mail i received

A MUST READ...

Dear Editors of HT, TOI, IndianExpress and The Hindu, I got the mail below from a friend of mine...
  9. Replies
    Views

Poll: sonia the boss

he is a tape recorder of sonia jo b wo rec karke ****ti hai wahi uska bashan hai hehehehe we all know that
  10. I am with u

We need every Indian to know this..i am with u ..lets do something yaar ...but what to do ? any suggestions :thinking:
  11. Poll: just an add

Brother your right ..we are not against any religion. We love a peace and prosperous India. But why do we have to have special care for minority ?. Babri Masjid was destroyed and so many people were ...
  12. Jai Hind

Jai Hind ...we need people like him to clean our country from dirty politics
  13. Replies
    Views

young India

I think it’s the fear of loosing something is holding us back from joining politics. All young people of India need to join hands together and this can be done in college level. Like every...
  14. Replies
    Views

good

i am happy to know that people are ready to join politics. I think it needs a strong leader and a quick start.
  15. Replies
    Views

How many of you dare to Join politics

We have seen lot of discussion between NDA and UPA supporters. No one seems to convince each other. Third front is just for name sake. Now just imagine that you have been approached by young people...
  16. Poll: Dimak ka bhati jala

Aree mere bhai gale lago i loved ur ans " dimak ka bhati jalawo "

:angry_5: i vote for BJP
  17. Poll: as per me

As per me this is the first time BJP leaders have used their political brain by not commenting on the issue immediately. Every time they have something to say Media and our so called hi society has...
  18. Poll: pls guide me !

Brother please tell me what is secularism. I don’t really mind if government is wants to give anything for the poor ( in the name of reservations ). Now UPA wants to empower Minority “what do...
  19. hmm

Brother I am shore that education shapes a persons personality but we have seen so many educated people more corrupt then a uneducated person. Satyam scam the latest on the list. Finally majority...
  20. Poll: i have never agreed

Gandhi our Nations father …excuse me can we have a vote for Gandhi V/S Bhagath Singh . I am defiantly going to vote for Mr,Singh. Gandhi was not voted by public as father os Nation so it is...
  21. Poll: its my view

I really don’t think you have to think so much about Neharu, There are lot of Indians including me who think Independence was not brought only because of Gandhi and Neharu , congress has always...
  22. I am with BJP

you want a Secular Country ? but u agree on caste based reservations ! thats how secular country will be ? what has your so called secular UPA given that NDA dint give us. If your talking about the...
  23. Always with u Varun

[QUOTE=thesocialdoctor;2310597]Bal Thackeray lauds Varun

Zeenews Bureau

Mumbai, March 18: Even as he faces flak over his alleged communal speech, Varun Gandhi has received support from Shiv...
  24. Poll: Varun rocks

:happy_11: When ever a BJP leader speaks Congress and Media has problem, forget them ...i stand strong with Varun and BJP ...Jai Hind
  25. Poll: i dont care who wins

I dont care who wins this election ( Congress stands a good chance ) but i am very happy to see the support for Varun and BJP ....this is your first victory ..With all respect to all Indians .... Jai...
  26. Replies
    Views

Dont do it

:angry_9:Pls dont spoil her life
  27. Replies
    Views

hmmm

:thinking: did anyone think about it b4 ?
  28. Replies
    Views

Great One

I love this thread ..keep posting more...May God bless this World..."Sarve Jano Sukino Bavanthu " Jai Hind
  29. Replies
    Views

heheheh

:no_comment::heehee:
  30. Poll: No he will not say " Sorry "

“ I will save the Muslims and Christians from all danger and see to it that no one will raise fingers on them, if anyone dares to do that his hands will be cut “ then people would have been...
  31. Replies
    Views

Poll: no problem

If you are guilty and you know the thoughts are wrong then I think you must do some yoga. I think meditation can help you.
  32. Replies
    Views

i agree

:santabanta3: i agree on this
  33. Replies
    Views

its simple

I dont understand why people ask such Q ? ans is just simple bro forget ur G/F and be with ur wife..
  34. Thread: What to do?

by yarana
    Replies
    Views

Poll: just wait

Hi Divya,

If you love someone and he/she goes away from you let it go, if it comes back to you by it self then its not love its blessings.

Good Luck

Yarana
  35. Replies
    Views

funny ...hehehehehe

:heehee: Pumpkin fans hehehehe
  36. Replies
    Views

Best of Luck

My view is not just on this particular issue but such affairs can sometimes make way for bigger problems than anticipated. When my friend married a Muslim girl he must have never ever thought that...
  37. Thread: Political Toons

by yarana
    Replies
    Views

hehehehehe

Good One...:love_8: India
  38. i agree

ur right my friend ...pls vote for BJP Jai Hind
  39. BJP for the Nation

I think BJP has to be given a chance. We have given UPA a lot of time and support let us give this 5 years to NDA. We want POTA back on track. We want our Neighbors to respect our Mother land. So...
  40. good post

If I am not wrong Hinduism is the most misunderstood religion in this world. Reason being so simple that being a Hindu I myself am not aware of the facts of Hinduism. Hinduism is also the most...
  41. thnak u

Thank u so much I dint know this. We need to know more about our culture and beliefs. Pleases can someone also post more of such stories. Jai Hind
  42. Replies
    Views

I Agree

I love Baghath Singh ...he was the real hero
  43. nice

:c017::happy_5::happy_5:
  44. Replies
    Views

:love_5::love_18::love_5:

:love_5::love_18::love_5:
  45. Replies
    Views