Search:

Type: Posts; User: mysticmantra; Keyword(s):

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4

Search: Search took 0.02 seconds; generated 48 minute(s) ago.

1. Replies
    Views

in odisha we prepare three variants same with...

in odisha we prepare three variants same with rohu. Ist same as yours but we add amchur fpr tangyness. Secondly in whicj cummin seed is used in place of mustard n third in which marinated fish is...
  2. Replies
    Views

The biggest prob u have is comparing urself wid...

The biggest prob u have is comparing urself wid others. Ur cousins seems to be bright n u too but ur own inferiority complex has led u down. everyone cant be same or achieve similar level of success...
  3. Replies
    Views

Basically u dont have to do anything. wht she did...

Basically u dont have to do anything. wht she did is completely normal. but u shud teach wht is good and bad. u shudnt question her for 3 hrs. the more u question the more she will do out of...
  4. Replies
    Views

To be truthful ur family has pampered him a lot...

To be truthful ur family has pampered him a lot thts why he is behaving like tht. let him face failures then he will understand wht is life. cut his pocket money. if u r so great become something of...
  5. Replies
    Views

In this situation two scenrios arise either to...

In this situation two scenrios arise either to keep relation or not. in first case it hurts little at first but pain increases with time but in later case u feel most pain at first then ur pain...
  6. Replies
    Views

She was not urs anytime so why r u feeling the...

She was not urs anytime so why r u feeling the pain. if she wud have divorced her husband and fighting for custody of her child simultaneously having affair with u. in that scenario she wud have been...
  7. First of ll i didnt understand NIKAHFIED....

First of ll i didnt understand NIKAHFIED. Secondly i think u r too selfish and self centric coz u hv no right to hurt ur current husband and his family for deeds of ur own family. why he wud he...
  8. Replies
    Views

DEar u shud understand nothing is in stake as...

DEar u shud understand nothing is in stake as everyone have their own way of doin things. u dont want to be physically involved before marriage thts fine but tht doesnt give ur bf immunity to say i...
  9. Replies
    Views

Baby he after ur sensuous body. pardon me for...

Baby he after ur sensuous body. pardon me for that coz then u will realise how carefree guy like ur bf thinks abt u. if u need than mail me ur address i will send some sandals for his khhatirdaari.
  10. Replies
    Views

THank god ur friend call u uncle, i wud have...

THank god ur friend call u uncle, i wud have called u grandpa. Jokes apart bro u know how ur life is progressing. U hv countable no. of days of ur life. in ur scenario nothing comes fast but regular...
  11. Replies
    Views

She tried her hand u that doesnt give u the...

She tried her hand u that doesnt give u the immunity to say character sketch of the gal. its her life and she has 100% right to live in her way. if she had cheated u, then scenario is different. she...
  12. Replies
    Views

Hi. I think ur a nice gal but got along with...

Hi. I think ur a nice gal but got along with wrong guy. Frm ur query it seems the guy's ist intention was to make u gf without any second thoughts how to accommodate u. wen his ideas ran out he lest...
  13. Replies
    Views

U r a child who is playing with fire without...

U r a child who is playing with fire without knowing its consequence.... First u r doing disgraceful work of cheating ur family then u r feeling pain tht ur gf is getting married. Ur gf is not saying...
  14. Replies
    Views

Stop acting childish. Bare truth is u all r...

Stop acting childish. Bare truth is u all r half-learned ppl irrespective of any religion. Thts y politicians fuel these things n rest is done. I am someway in line with @
    a_decent_1 ....
  15. Replies
    Views

I dont agree fall in love. I am one of the guys...

I dont agree fall in love. I am one of the guys who have badly ditched but still i believe in love. coz god makes us meet n number of wrong guys so that wen we see the right one we can recognize he /...
  16. benzoyl peroxide or salicylic acid all all are...

benzoyl peroxide or salicylic acid all all are tropical applicants. Cold is caused by virus and till date there is no line of drugs for virus. doctor treat symptomatically for viral infection....
  17. Replies
    Views

I have gut intuition likw aries that u shudnt...

I have gut intuition likw aries that u shudnt leave her. bro under the belt jaane ke liye guts rakha thha toh dil ko touch kar ne ke liye jigar rakh. u made me emotional . u shud specify both u leave...
  18. Replies
    Views

bro u know ur own answer. look bro it is hard to...

bro u know ur own answer. look bro it is hard to get over as u may have build with certain emotions but u have to accept she can only be ur friend. changing job option is not good. take sometime off...
  19. Replies
    Views

Bro u r plunging urself to death. u r 106 kg and...

Bro u r plunging urself to death. u r 106 kg and u smoke 25 cigarettes. u will be killed in no time. first start exercising. make a daily routine for whole day wen to wake up wen to eat, exercise and...
  20. Replies
    Views

Poll: rightfully said. bhai apne dil pe lagaam rakh...

rightfully said. bhai apne dil pe lagaam rakh nahin toh buri taraf se phhasega. now u r single u r hving such condition. if married u will start extra-marital affair. bhai pyaar nahin tereko sundar...
  21. Lemme answer it. its question of my domain. Acne...

Lemme answer it. its question of my domain. Acne is caused by acne vulgaris having Propionibacterium acnes (P. acnes) is the anaerobic bacterium species that is widely concluded to cause acne, though...
  22. Replies
    Views

Dare I am ready

Dare I am ready
  23. i feel too but wen query is asked we have to...

i feel too but wen query is asked we have to reply to best of our knowledge and belief.
  24. Replies
    Views

U MArk my words "Zindagi mein wohi dabta hai jo...

U MArk my words "Zindagi mein wohi dabta hai jo khud dab jaata hai". U gals r hopes for next gen and u r succumbing. Keep pepper spray and every guy has balls. hit him. he will never try to touch u...
  25. As far I know there is no distance learning Ph.D....

As far I know there is no distance learning Ph.D. It can be full time or part time. If u intend to do in UK or Europe tghe Toefl is compulsory. In US u need to clear GRE to get enrolled and eligible...
  26. Replies
    Views

query is too small like how well she knows u....

query is too small like how well she knows u. what type of frnds u both r. then scene wud be clear for answer.
  27. Replies
    Views

Protect urself with caps and scarves. use good...

Protect urself with caps and scarves. use good sun protection cream like spf 20/40. drink enough water. water with gulab thts the best thing u can do.
  28. Replies
    Views

Women of AA division please handle saas-bahu...

Women of AA division please handle saas-bahu situation.
  29. Replies
    Views

for me these two will remain greatest not becoz...

for me these two will remain greatest not becoz of speed but bowling 150+ kph in an era where there were no physios and trainers. in modern era shoaib would be the best coz the man was bowling 150+...
  30. Replies
    Views

540685406854068 OOuch:taunt2:

OOuch:taunt2:
  31. Replies
    Views

learn to accept urself. if u cant accept it then...

learn to accept urself. if u cant accept it then how the hell the world will accept u. take the pride of being u.....
  32. Replies
    Views

Perfect figure is a relative term. As, u urself...

Perfect figure is a relative term. As, u urself said u have fat in ur lower body. Some society consider sexy but other cultures think it as turn off. my best suggestion give urself good body and...
  33. Replies
    Views

Bro u asked one of the difficult question to...

Bro u asked one of the difficult question to answer. U get turn on with artistic expression tht makes ur nerdy but 99% human beings are common people aam janta. they are after common needs becoz at...
  34. Replies
    Views

Resentment is not the true attitude of a winner....

Resentment is not the true attitude of a winner. Just ask him once and leave him in his own dismay. Dont waste ur time on people who dont want to waste ur time on u. Secondly even if u try to teach...
  35. Replies
    Views

Thats alryt to pursue non-medical career. If ur...

Thats alryt to pursue non-medical career. If ur goal is MBA it would be right choice to pursue commerce in which u can build ur fundamentals and later pursue MBA. Pursuing rewarding too as u can have...
  36. Replies
    Views

Bro she was bad but what u did is worse. Just...

Bro she was bad but what u did is worse. Just have a thought. secondly now dont interfere in her life becoz the time when she required ur support u were not there. if u come back to scene it will...
  37. Replies
    Views

Baabuji isko saanskar sikhayi yeh and babaji ka...

Baabuji isko saanskar sikhayi yeh and babaji ka thhulu dikhaayi yeh.:banghead1:
  38. Replies
    Views

B hai yeh toh yeh misaal ho gaayi ke tv serial...

B hai yeh toh yeh misaal ho gaayi ke tv serial dekh ke tum ro pade. aarey bhai maoderator tu virtual world ka hai. but iska matlab yeh nahin ke isko itna serious hokar apni life mein depressed ho...
  39. Replies
    Views

First of all stop interfering in life of ur...

First of all stop interfering in life of ur friend. i presume she had taken some thought to nod her head. secondly, if impotency can be proved from anyone's face, there wudnt have been so elaborate...
  40. Replies
    Views

this is sheer harassment and encroachment of self...

this is sheer harassment and encroachment of self respect.u have to become brave and tell it to ur mom and sister else if starts more physical abuse, u will left with tarnished self respect and the...
  41. Dude the first thing comes to my mind reading ur...

Dude the first thing comes to my mind reading ur query yes we are not trained professionals or have any intentions of being trained it just we correlate with our own experience in life. secondly u r...
  42. Replies
    Views

Bro problem is not she is disrespectful but she...

Bro problem is not she is disrespectful but she has taken u for granted. time has come to draw a line which u shudnt misunderstand with break-up but open discussion. U can ask her wht is troubling...
  43. Replies
    Views

Its a good idea. I know ur children wud be...

Its a good idea. I know ur children wud be against it as their mom has recently passed away. they dont want to take chances with someone who may ill treat them. if u find someone of same age, it wud...
  44. Replies
    Views

Bhai tera problem ladki hai. use keh nahin paata...

Bhai tera problem ladki hai. use keh nahin paata aaur us chakkar idhar udhar soch kar marne ki kagar pe aa gaya. Look bro the commom mistake we do wen appraoching our lady love is afraid of...
  45. Replies
    Views

leeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaavvvvvvvvvvvvvvv...

leeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaavvvvvvvvvvvvvvvveeeeeeeee himmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm. Simple
  46. Replies
    Views

Dear o dear u shud have kicked the guy in first...

Dear o dear u shud have kicked the guy in first place. he was a parasite on you. he used u and dares to say how many men u have used. awake ur self respect. the guy is bullshit. even during ur break...
  47. Poll: Dear, I wud advice dont nudge ur nose in things...

Dear, I wud advice dont nudge ur nose in things which dont directly hampers u. Private life doesnt mean you only. as u urself said he is loyal. he was given you access to his personal life. u find he...
  48. Replies
    Views

THis is the first case i am reading. Normally...

THis is the first case i am reading. Normally boys like shorter foreplay proceeded by sex. Women want the opposite. In your case it is a reverse case thts fine. I presume she is not getting orgasms...
  49. Replies
    Views

Bro 1. I am turning 27 this September. Is...

Bro

1. I am turning 27 this September. Is it ok for a guy of this age to prepare for banking exams and appear for it given this kind of situations? (Not having mother etc..Etc...)

Its...
  50. Replies
    Views

Patience my friend is the true color of a...

Patience my friend is the true color of a warrior. u have to talk wid ur hubby tht it is my situation and u have to deal with tht as i dont have godly powers to make things possible. u can consult...
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4