Search:

Type: Posts; User: Lisbonstar28; Keyword(s):

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4

Search: Search took 0.09 seconds.

1. Unbelievable… tfs

Unbelievable… tfs
  2. Replies
    Views

Footballer Ronaldo donates £5 million :)

Footballer Ronaldo donates £5 million :)
  3. Thats untrue show me exactly where. Which...

Thats untrue show me exactly where. Which sentence? I refuted settlements for homicide cases only…
  4. And so? what would you like for me to do? quiver...

And so? what would you like for me to do? quiver in my boots for fear or do cartwheel’s in joy? Stop making scapegoats. Magna Carter was the first footstep to most of the worlds laws today not just...
  5. Lets recap. YOU said that in UK cases like...

Lets recap. YOU said that in UK cases like Salman’s can be amicably settled out of court. That is untrue, laughable even. I asked you to prove that assertion. The link you gave as proof has NOTHING...
  6. I happen to be quite familiar with law actually,...

I happen to be quite familiar with law actually, probably have forgotten more than what you ever knew. Am also aware of who you are… keep up the insults, i assure you your time will come.
  7. Surprised by you. Do you ever read and comprehend...

Surprised by you. Do you ever read and comprehend before replying or is it fashion to lead someone up the garden path? I asked you to tell of a single case in UK where a convict got off scot free for...
  8. 1) Is it true that Muslims can tell lies to save...

1) Is it true that Muslims can tell lies to save their religion? (known as taqiya)
    2) How do we know when they are telling lies?
  9. Fascinating. Please tell of a single case ‘in...

Fascinating. Please tell of a single case ‘in this era' where someone got off from being tried of Murder by paying money to the victims family?

Name the law or act.

What if the settled...
  10. Last i heard this concept was more prevelant in...

Last i heard this concept was more prevelant in Muslim countries… with sharia
  11. I didn’t know India endorses this method. How...

I didn’t know India endorses this method. How much blood money does it take to settle a murder amicably? Can the mumbai terrorists also be freed if Pakistan cough’s up the right amount of cash to the...
  12. How nice. You’re in favour of an out of court...

How nice. You’re in favour of an out of court settlement for culpable homicide and possibly perjury. How much does it cost to get away with murder? Is there a price list? I’m sure all the rich would...
  13. Poll: shhhh, quiet… adults are speaking

shhhh, quiet… adults are speaking
  14. Poll: Enough said i think. There is no need to keep...

Enough said i think. There is no need to keep this thread sticky any longer.
  15. Poll: Much of what you stand for is right and you are...

Much of what you stand for is right and you are within your limits but you aren’t helping by creating thread after thread about Islam only. You’re spoiling the place. Give it a break for a while and...
  16. Poll: I rarely succumb to pressure and i assure you...

I rarely succumb to pressure and i assure you it’s not an outburst. I’ve just some idle time on my hands. Actually, i’m glad you’ve commented because it’s comments like the one you’ve just made that...
  17. He was meant to be abiding the rules of conduct...

He was meant to be abiding the rules of conduct in jail and not on this side of the wall. So, meaning to say if you are rich you can buy your way out and that is justice… if you are not rich then go...
  18. Poll: In a nutshell, i don’t find truths ever being...

In a nutshell, i don’t find truths ever being offensive nor labelling to be either. If one can prove their points by finding mistakes and correcting them with an argument, that is not offending even...
  19. Poll: Insults on name calling depends on what we regard...

Insults on name calling depends on what we regard as name calling and under which context its applied. Not all name calling is bad. If i can prove a terrorist supporter then of course i will call...
  20. Poll: As an example; ‘religiously acceptable child...

As an example; ‘religiously acceptable child marriage practices’ defending this can equally be sickening and offensive to hear for the non believing audience. If you have the nerve and the given...
  21. Cold blooded murderers do not get sympathy from...

Cold blooded murderers do not get sympathy from the law for good conduct. They get given due credit for abiding by the rules. About benevolence, that is a personal spiritual quest, it matters not for...
  22. He’d get my sympathies had he not fled the scene...

He’d get my sympathies had he not fled the scene and instead tried to help the inured ; A life could have been saved. Who cares for who he is and what he has done since in repentance. Justice is...
  23. Poll: Depends because if one see’s someone of your...

Depends because if one see’s someone of your faith professing/boasting a particular practice to be godly-like when we all know that it is not, then your faith, your book, your prophet who sanctions,...
  24. Poll: Nothing wrong with name calling just as long as...

Nothing wrong with name calling just as long as its a justified response based on the post presented and foul language isn’t used. If one supports terrorists or underage marriage for example then of...
  25. Poll: I’m only for the banning of certain bad words but...

I’m only for the banning of certain bad words but all in favour of allowing full criticism of religions, peoples beliefs whatnot. If a particular belief sanctions XY and i see a problem with XY i...
  26. Poll: I know im urinating in the wind and nothing is...

I know im urinating in the wind and nothing is going to happen but P&R concept clearly hasn’t worked. Perhaps getting rid of it and implementing a GD mega thread for all that jargon would work....
  27. Poll: - i’m asking for the removal of those words btw

- i’m asking for the removal of those words btw
  28. Poll: Providing no bad language is used users should...

Providing no bad language is used users should report posts they are offended by and infractions should follow in that order as a last resort. If you take it upon yourself to comb a thread and...
  29. I hope he gets the full stretch 10 yrs

I hope he gets the full stretch 10 yrs
  30. Poll: It would help to ban the blatantly obvious bad...

It would help to ban the blatantly obvious bad words (morons, idiots, stupid etc) but don’t ban words such as Pakistani agents, secular, terrorist sympathiser… these are only offensive depending on...
  31. Poll: Right’o …………….

Right’o …………….
  32. Sticky: f3ircaETNFA .

f3ircaETNFA .
  33. Poll: This has always wantingly been the case....

This has always wantingly been the case. Sometimes the confusion is how to determine a personal attack over what is a perfectly true just statement… then there’s the freedoms of speech infringement...
  34. Replies
    Views

Lot of social issues here but each to his/her own...

Lot of social issues here but each to his/her own path. This doesn’t mean that you shouldn’t have your own path as well. Your friend has preyed on her vulnerability, he’s taken advantage. Disown him...
  35. Replies
    Views

Just because you easily get intimidated and...

Just because you easily get intimidated and choose not to confront doesn’t make you a coward. It just means that you are too nice. Do away with both of these labels. Assuming you’re on about work...
  36. Replies
    Views

So sad that. To all, don’t be ignorant give...

So sad that.

To all, don’t be ignorant give as much as you can… everyone can afford to give no matter how small the amount, every little will help. Get the money. Stop giving to temples, eat less...
  37. If a non believer speaks against Islam in any way...

If a non believer speaks against Islam in any way or blaspheme’s then via a fatwa be prepared to be killed. Here we have an abundance of outrageous decree’s presented that equally insult Islam’s...
  38. Glad to see the Arab’s finally jumping on the...

Glad to see the Arab’s finally jumping on the band wagon. Sex shops in Mecca… fantastic idea. I think they should legalise prostitution as well.
  39. She has the eyes… windows of the soul …. a...

She has the eyes… windows of the soul …. a careless whisper indeed …………………!
  40. Rita’s a bit of an alright. Thing that spoils is...

Rita’s a bit of an alright. Thing that spoils is that she doesn’t show her characterised dark streak …. oh well, you cannot always have your cake and eat it .
  41. A bomb no doubt… always a thing for this Punjaban...

A bomb no doubt… always a thing for this Punjaban

Mark the way !
  42. Sticky: Fabio ! Bella donna……………………………………………..!

Fabio !

Bella donna……………………………………………..!
  43. Shouldn’t have vandalised though, there shouldn’t...

Shouldn’t have vandalised though, there shouldn’t be any room for that. Be bold be great make your own twisted version of Mary instead.
  44. I think its fair and jolly well. Mary or a fallen...

I think its fair and jolly well. Mary or a fallen nun… leather/black lace clad… dog collar is an added bonus. Sexy !
  45. Fatwa against making snowmen top’s the bill as...

Fatwa against making snowmen top’s the bill as well.
  46. This isn’t a legitimated marriage, it does not...

This isn’t a legitimated marriage, it does not amalgamate. It’s a belief of setting the odd’s of astrology straight in order to have a long happy marriage with your soon to be spouse. Nothing wrong...
  47. Really?? 10 years is the LEGAL age? That is news...

Really?? 10 years is the LEGAL age? That is news to me! How come?

That religion beats me… I can never get my head around its logics. For example: a woman with 3 men would be regarded a whore...
  48. Some Bollywood films are ok but the majority are...

Some Bollywood films are ok but the majority are way too predictable. Shame that because there is so much unexecuted potential and good actors.
  49. Sticky: mXlGpMCoMAo .

mXlGpMCoMAo .
  50. Well, this proves that he just wanted her for her...

Well, this proves that he just wanted her for her body and wasn’t really in love
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4