Search:

Type: Posts; User: Smiley09; Keyword(s):

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Search: Search took 0 seconds.

1. Replies
    Views

I feel thats a normal thing for a person to do,...

I feel thats a normal thing for a person to do, the body demands alot// and since u are a sensible person there is nothing wrong about it, its shows the love and care for your would be wife.. After...
  2. Replies
    Views

I just wanna add on one more thing here.. YOGA...

I just wanna add on one more thing here.. YOGA in this case will help u alot. U can do it at home..whenever u r free..prayanaam / kapal bharti will help u be in good health and reduce some weight....
  3. Replies
    Views

bhai visible to hai

bhai visible to hai
  4. Replies
    Views

she is cute n hott :special6:

she is cute n hott :special6:
  5. Replies
    Views

New Face --by Sallu bhai ---- facebook

hi guys i am back with new picture
    Add reply plssss

contact mods for help
  6. Replies
    Views

she has done a b**** job! in the masterpiece pict...

she has done a b**** job! in the masterpiece pict she has fuller B*****
  7. Replies
    Views

:special3: Gorgeous!!!!!

:special3: Gorgeous!!!!!
  8. Replies
    Views

Right choice!

Hello friend, Preeto mam and other members are absol right.

Parents'll never make a wrong decision specially when its about their kids.,

Now, just to let you know, i personally know someone...
  9. Replies
    Views

Salman's new Girl

is it ok now bro mannu
  10. Replies
    Views

add reply guysssss

add reply guysssss
  11. Replies
    Views

Salman's New Girl!!!!

Check this out guys!
    Rumours:- up coming beauty New face launching by Sallu Bhai

HOT CATCH! :special6:

These pictures without make-up are taken from facebook.

This NRI TV Star, tall...
  12. new faces

liked her?????? i think she is cute
  13. New FACE - Bollywood!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Check this out!!

add reply plzzzzz
    more pictures to be loaded soon

:special6:
  14. Replies
    Views

hello guyss picture is visible nowww replyyy plzz

15. Replies
    Views

Introducing New Face of Bollywood

Plzzzzzzzz add replyzzzzzz!!!!
  16. Replies
    Views

facial hair

As suggested threading and facial waxing are easiest way to get of facial hair but that is temporary only. Abroad theres cold wax strips available, which takes less than a minute to use. I'm unsure...
  17. Replies
    Views

virgin test

hahahaha a_decent - u forced me to add a reply your so funny! Well said.. And you my friend why do you need to check virginity & stuff? Grow up! Stop worrying about it okay & enjoy your life!
  18. Replies
    Views

soundrel Husband

Preeto Mam Is right. Nothing more to add Mam is right. Please don't ever think of going back to this man. Knowing that you are abroad and earning good money he wants to use you. There is no love from...
  19. Replies
    Views

forget and forgive

I agree with A_Decent_1... Forget and Forgive. It won't be easy but you have to do it friend. You are progressing in life don't try to ruin your life because of such people. Think of your parents...
  20. Replies
    Views

Dad close to maid

Dear if you can sense such a problem then take out a reason to fire the maid. Keep another maid in the house. If you do not want to tell your mom then I would say when the maid is trying to act like...
  21. Replies
    Views

Increase your height!

If you are like many out there of small stature, you are most likely unhappy with your height. It is not really fair that taller people get the better jobs, faster promotions, and more attention in...
  22. Replies
    Views

How to Build Self Confidence

Steps

1. Recognize your insecurities. What does that voice in the back of your mind say? What makes you ashamed of yourself? This could be anything from acne, to regrets, or friends at school....
  23. Dark genitals

Hey this is absol normal. Dont worry abt it. That area is meant to be darker! I'd say try to keep the darker area clean. Use a cleaning milk, massage it with cream. This does help a bit. Try and see.
  24. Thread: Want A Change

by Smiley09
    Replies
    Views

Kay Kay

Dear Kay Kay!

For all these problems I feel there is only one easy solution for u!
    Join a YOGA class which will not only help you in losing your weight but other problems as well. I feel yoga is...
  25. Replies
    Views

married man wants to have S*X

Hi there

I do not understand why you need to ask this question? Ask it to yourself!!
    U being a married guy, what if your wife does that to you? How would you feel? Is it why you got married? Why...
  26. Replies
    Views

husband looking for sex partners

We do understand your problem here BUT just imagine.. a girl who left her everything and got married to you, loved you, cares for you AND after experiencing so much of pain and complications gave...
  27. Replies
    Views

sexy talks

Preetomam is the Best! Always gives good advice - Mali listen to what mam says. All the best.
  28. Thread: Big ****s

by Smiley09
    Replies
    Views

hi

hi dear if u wanna get it done smaller then opt for surgery..check on with your doctor for more details or check it online. I know some of my friends having this problem they wear sport bras, and its...
  29. Replies
    Views

Malaysia

Hi there Contact Malaysian Embassy to find out about the company. Embassies are there to provide all the information. So don't reply only on the internet info. One more thing - where do u need to pay...
  30. Replies
    Views

ex confession

Hey dear I completely understand your feelings... But now a days everyone has a past right? I'd say forget about your past and think of present. Concerning about your ex - is he aware that u are...
  31. Replies
    Views

anal sex

hi sorry to hear about your situation. I know at first people find this disgusting. but as another member here said that people like it and it is no disgusting - that is true. why don't u do...
  32. Replies
    Views

Dark Armpits

Hi some says waxing that area gives a cleaner and lighter look as waxing will remove the remaining hair which causes darkening. But it is a painful process.. Dont try it at home, go to a salon.
  33. Replies
    Views

WEBcam Crime

hi there. one thing u can do is report this dirty act to Cyber Crime Police. If u can not go in person then contact them via e-mail. look for their contact details on google or anyone. don't get...
  34. Replies
    Views

Hindu muslim

Hi Brother I had to write to this.. My cousin - her dad is muslim and mom is hindu. They got married ok, They are happy touchwood but now what about the kids? Their kids are neither hindu nor...
  35. hi

Preeto Mam is absolutely right. You must approach your son in a friendly way as such not to scare him else he will never be open to discuss or tell u anything.
    He is 6, I know it's India but now...
  36. Replies
    Views

English Trouble

Hi friend. I understand your problem very well. Please try reading english books louder in your room or anywhere u feel comfortable.

Online voice chatting with friends abroad (english lang native)...
  37. Replies
    Views

Oral Sex

Hi Sonal.I truely understand your feelings about oral sex..

Few tips.. hope they'll work out for u. Do try them

Whenever u are having oral sex try putting some cream / or for example jams of...
  38. Replies
    Views

For shrui

U r the same SHRUTI who few days back wrote about problem facing with your husband etc etc. U need to be ashamed of your answer here.

It's something serious going on here and u guys can't stop...
  39. Replies
    Views

Breats trouble

Hello

Preeto Mam, there is a friend of mine who is getting one sided ****** pain.

Year before, in only one of the nip. Just in middle of the ****** there was itchiness sensation and when press...
  40. Replies
    Views

Hi

Listen, When a girl is virgin then it's the guy who does the 1st step. Or if both are Virgins then they both try it together for the 1st time.

Then why can't u make the 1st step? U are being...
  41. Replies
    Views

Hi

Hi sorry to hear about all that.

U know one of my friend has the same kind of problem, she was with a guy for 5 years and that guy treated her very badly. She loved him and tried to patch up all...
  42. Replies
    Views

Open MArriage

Hey there. Its a bad decision.. Well we all think differently, may be your wife is feeling this just for time being. May be when she actually gets into this open marriage thing then she might regret...
  43. Thread: i am stuck

by Smiley09
    Replies
    Views

hi

Hi there. U understand your feelings but u should tell us what really happened? What did u do? Like u said u messed around.. What was it like??

If u r at fault and u know it then u should...
  44. Replies
    Views

Too big for my wife!

Hey friend, Listen don;t be disappointed. Thing's gonna be fine. See u r trying to have sex for the first few times then u have to be very gentle and patient. As u must be knowing the girls V is...
  45. Replies
    Views

Mango Khan

Hey! Your excitement in its place is correct but u cant jump about sex like this. First both of u should be free and much closer to each other. If u start doing sex straight forward the girl might...
  46. Hickey

Hey try applying ice or toothpaste or even try massaging that area with a moisturizer which will help the blood clot to pale. And to make it less visible use make up like a concealer cream.
  47. figure

Hi, If u are so much conscious then join a gym / yoga classes which will help u get rid of the fat and boost your confident level. Trust me, this really works.
  48. Replies
    Views

need holiday

hi just tell ur office ppl tht some1 is sick in ur fmly n tht u hv to go n visit tht person. Also as a fmly member of urs 2 fax or email u a medical cert. show it 2 ur boss, n tk leave for few days.
  49. Replies
    Views

Mother!!

Hi there.

When I was going thru your post, i was like.. oh how disgusting... But then i thought it happens to some people in your age..

Dont ever think of approaching her PLZ! she is your mom -...
  50. Replies
    Views

Thank You

Preeto Maam - Thank you verrry much :-) I'm no more confused now :-)
    Thanks for encouraging me, i'll surely tell him soon about how do i feel.

Pa!n - Thanks to u too, u r right one shouldn't...
Page 1 of 2 1 2