Search:

Type: Posts; User: Logical_Guru; Keyword(s):

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4

Search: Search took 0.34 seconds.

1. Replies
    Views

The biggest decision in one’s life is to choose a...

The biggest decision in one’s life is to choose a life partner. So, who was that Idiot who said – Marriages are made in Heaven? Most people, even in this age have arranged marriages. A short-list is...
  2. Replies
    Views

Sticky: As thankless as it is, keep it going Preeto. God...

As thankless as it is, keep it going Preeto. God Bless
  3. Replies
    Views

There is nothing like a good or a bad option. It...

There is nothing like a good or a bad option. It all depends on where you would like to position yourself. A Broker or a dealer has a lower acceptance than calling yourself a "Property Consultant"....
  4. Replies
    Views

Well, if you find it disgusting, you should ask...

Well, if you find it disgusting, you should ask him to Piss Off
  5. Replies
    Views

I am so blessed to be myself. The decadence in...

I am so blessed to be myself. The decadence in our society is so evident, where people have gone on to recommend inter-species relationships. They seem to have taken the doggie-style reference quite...
  6. Replies
    Views

@rv - You have Mr. Bean as your profile picture...

@rv - You have Mr. Bean as your profile picture and suggest a personality change!! Interesting.

While I do admit that I like the women blowing my trumpet, rather than self gratification,...
  7. Replies
    Views

Voluntary Manslaughter - Fine or up to 15 years...

Voluntary Manslaughter - Fine or up to 15 years imprisonment

Alimony - Half pay for the rest of your life

Staying with a B1tch - Life Sentence

I've made my point. You make your choice
  8. Replies
    Views

Why is nobody interested in marrying me?

Dear Aunty,

I am an Engineer by profession and have taken up teaching as a career. I am 43 years old, have a wicked sense of humour, can be rambunctious after a few drinks, very honest in my...
  9. Dear Nazdil, It is unfortunate that your...

Dear Nazdil,

It is unfortunate that your parents are oblivious to YOUR needs and the joy of having a loving companion to share your life with. 40 is not too late. It is never too late to share...
  10. She is having an affair with ME and I dare you to...

She is having an affair with ME and I dare you to challenge me and take her away.

She is awesome, my friend and I may be censured if I post the details of how many times we do it on weekdays...
  11. Replies
    Views

Psalm 127 : 3-5 Behold, children are a heritage...

Psalm 127 : 3-5
    Behold, children are a heritage from the Lord, the fruit of the womb a reward. Like arrows in the hand of a warrior are the children of one's youth. Blessed is the man who fills...
  12. Dear Isolated Option 1 - Wait for her to die....

Dear Isolated

Option 1 - Wait for her to die. While some of them might find this rude, Death is a part of life, not the opposite of Life. But, then again mortality rates are high up in the 80s.
  13. Dear Worried, Some of the patrons of this site...

Dear Worried,

Some of the patrons of this site have equated "making love" or "having Sex" as a chore; a task; a job. Well, if Sex was a job, then the maid would do it.

The Bible, clearly...
  14. Replies
    Views

Dear 24 year old, Thank you for enlightening...

Dear 24 year old,

Thank you for enlightening me that intimacy has to be practised on the ladder. Rung by rung, you commit wrong by wrong. Having probably scaled the summit, you seem to have been...
  15. Replies
    Views

A Project is a unique, temporary and uncertain...

A Project is a unique, temporary and uncertain journey undertaken to meet specific objectives, with several constraints and assumptions. Communication remains the clinching factor that determines a...
  16. Replies
    Views

A virgin in your 20's is a Crime. For a girl, If...

A virgin in your 20's is a Crime. For a girl, If you still have the tissue, it is a major issue.

Start your day with some sprout salad. Eat as much as you can. Keep a handful of almonds in your...
  17. Replies
    Views

Dear Dolly Rao, Your description of the...

Dear Dolly Rao,

Your description of the lovemaking attempts are so painful, I do not not really see any possibility of salvaging your marriage. Non consummation of a marriage is a valid ground for...
  18. Replies
    Views

A successful marriage begins by setting a "Common...

A successful marriage begins by setting a "Common goal" in life. It is about scheduling each others' priorities to achieve that goal. Aeronautical Engineering is a specialized field and he would...
  19. Replies
    Views

Dear Loner, It is said that "a marriage is an...

Dear Loner,

It is said that "a marriage is an institution where the man loses his bachelor's degree and the wife get's her master's"

Change is imperative. We all need to change for the better...
  20. Replies
    Views

@dhruvkhanna How to have Twins? One boy and...

@dhruvkhanna

How to have Twins? One boy and One Girl
  21. Replies
    Views

I refuse to believe this unless I see the links...

I refuse to believe this unless I see the links to confirm the authenticity. And, if she is Hot, I would be bothered...
  22. Replies
    Views

@mysticmantra, I have offered to marry her....

@mysticmantra,

I have offered to marry her. Will she get a better groom than me?
  23. Replies
    Views

By the age of 11, your parents or aunt should...

By the age of 11, your parents or aunt should have caught you masturbating, at least 22 times.

By the age of 14, they must have asked you about the Kamasutra condom wrappers found in your trouser...
  24. Replies
    Views

Assisted reproduction is the biggest scam of the...

Assisted reproduction is the biggest scam of the last 21 centuries. IVF is a dangerous cure to those who are unable to conceive. And trust me, even Fertile women suffer from strange misconceptions....
  25. Replies
    Views

You and your family seem to have disregarded the...

You and your family seem to have disregarded the need to embrace and establish gender equality, pledge your allegiance against the discrimination of women and discard the notion of the Boy being the...
  26. Replies
    Views

One who lives in a fools paradise scores a...

One who lives in a fools paradise scores a cadmean victory.

I have never been fascinated by metals, although I recently held bars of 24 Carat gold, commissioned an Aluminium-based-Alloy...
  27. Replies
    Views

Ex 2 / 3rd Sex bitte Ihre Prioritäten shedule ....

Ex 2 / 3rd Sex bitte Ihre Prioritäten shedule . Nicht zu priorisieren Ihre Zeitpläne
  28. Replies
    Views

Ich verstehe nicht, wenn Deutsch lehren lukrativ...

Ich verstehe nicht, wenn Deutsch lehren lukrativ ist oder in einem Call-Center ist illegal
  29. Replies
    Views

A naughty smile appears mysteriously, one early...

A naughty smile appears mysteriously, one early morning and he quickly puts the phone away. A fleeting glance in your direction and he knows that his few seconds of vicarious pleasure are over. He...
  30. Replies
    Views

Divided! Which path to take?

Dear Aunty, (I just love to say it so softly)

I am faced with that proverbial Fork and know not, the path to tread. The road less trodden by Robert Frost offers less hope, albeit a greater sense...
  31. I prefer Vegetarian on Thursdays and Mondays....

I prefer Vegetarian on Thursdays and Mondays. Non-Veg is fine on other days, but not too spicy and I have started to avoid coconut in most of my meals.

Also, I am not a fussy eater, nor do I...
  32. Replies
    Views

The Boyfriend from Pune Dear Victor /...

The Boyfriend from Pune

Dear Victor / Vanquished,

Never mix business with pleasure, unless you are paying to be relieved. Which basically means, your visit to a Priest (emotional healing), a...
  33. You remind me of the classic - "Learning to Fly"...

You remind me of the classic - "Learning to Fly" Tongue-tied, twisted, just an earth bound misfit I....

A fatal attraction is holding me fast...How can I escape this irresistible grasp?

Let me...
  34. There are 2 separate issues that need to be...

There are 2 separate issues that need to be addressed here.

1) Is your marriage beyond salvage? If the answer is YES, you need to have closure on that. The intensity of Legal recourse is best...
  35. Replies
    Views

Masturbation and dark circles can be related,...

Masturbation and dark circles can be related, both physiologically and psychologically.

Now, if you are wanking with your windows open, ogling at the neighbour aunty, 3 times a day, she is bound...
  36. Even the greatest scientist does not know X. ...

Even the greatest scientist does not know X.

But your milkman knows XXX

Go for it and ram the hell off X. Make it thrice. Post a pic

Logical Gur is with you
  37. Replies
    Views

I am the master. Get something going on the side....

I am the master. Get something going on the side. Have sex with everything you can find. A chicken, a ripe mango, a pineapple crust, a Lobster Thermidor with the shell on and demonstrate your...
  38. Replies
    Views

Retirement Announcement

Dear All,

I am retiring from SBF this month. It has been a good ride and I have made a few friends for life. This journey has come to an end as I begin a new one.

I thank all of you for...
  39. Entry should not be an issue. It would in fact be...

Entry should not be an issue. It would in fact be more pleasurable than the first job many others get. The fact that you have had the snip should not cut your career short. And one needs to remember,...
  40. Replies
    Views

Some girls Multi-TAssk. And they don't care which...

Some girls Multi-TAssk. And they don't care which a$$ ends up shitting. There is something more important than developing a specific attitude. It is to build character. It is like striving for...
  41. Replies
    Views

Dear Body, You have not mentioned several...

Dear Body,

You have not mentioned several details in your email. How many times does it happen in a week or the number of times in a day? Are there variations in the quantity? Do you use inner...
  42. Replies
    Views

What is wrong if some of her physiological and...

What is wrong if some of her physiological and spiritual needs are being fulfilled by someone who is hopefully not lying to her or taking her money?

And women can be angels as well. It is...
  43. Replies
    Views

Nazar utharwaayiye. Drishti thegibeku, ashte

Nazar utharwaayiye. Drishti thegibeku, ashte
  44. Replies
    Views

I am the youngest and most experienced member of...

I am the youngest and most experienced member of this forum. I am also the funniest and luckiest person who has ever graced this tiny planet. If your love borders on divine adoration, stop holding...
  45. Dear Suumaya, If there is no SEX, there is no...

Dear Suumaya,

If there is no SEX, there is no long-term relationship. It becomes short. Period
  46. Replies
    Views

Age is a number. So is Size.

Age is a number. So is Size.
  47. Surprising your partner with an unexpected...

Surprising your partner with an unexpected Corporeal encounter is not Rape. If a wife has given you 5 children and she does not want to bear any more, but you insist, that is being inconsiderate. As...
  48. Replies
    Views

Dear Double Ayesha, Exercising restraint in...

Dear Double Ayesha,

Exercising restraint in expressing your feelings is similar to controlling your urge to take a leak. Trust me, when you have to go, you have to go. As regards pride that could...
  49. Dear Decent / Barbie, I never knew a two piece...

Dear Decent / Barbie,

I never knew a two piece bikini would set this forum on fire.

While I agree with Barbie, that human testicles are not an ideal choice for Table Tennis, the argument of...
  50. Replies
    Views

Go to your mechanical workshop on a Sunday. There...

Go to your mechanical workshop on a Sunday. There are a few tools called a Vice, a lathe, a drilling machine, a grinding machine, a bending machine and a milling machine.

You get the drift...
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4